24 - Stain

(Y \ N)'s POV

I make a sharp turn around a street corner, then into a dark alley way.
I could hear someone talking, since I activated my demon quirk.

"All these false hero's are all talk. But I think you're worthy of staying alive."

'Izuku I'm sorry, but you'll have to wait just a little longer. I need to help who ever is in danger.'
I say not realizing that Izuku was one of those I'm going to help.

Izuku's POV

"All these false hero's are all talk. But I think you're worthy of staying alive."
Stain says walking towards Iida.
"Wait! Don't! Stop it!" I yell, still unable to move because of his quirk.

He lowers his sword when he stops in front of Iida. He then holds his sword up, about to stab.
"Get away from him!!!!" I hear a fimilliar voice in the not to far distance. The hero killer stops his sword from hitting Iida as he heard the voice.

(Y \ N) is running full speed at us and before I could blink she punches the Hero Killer square of the nose and sends him flying.
She stoped his katanna before it could touch Iida. His eyes go wide as he gets hit, before hitting the ground with a 'thud'.
He is only a few feet away from her.
"Great, someone else is here to interfere." The Hero Killer says sarcastically to himself. Then suddenly a huge amount of flames burst from behind the Hero Killer. But he dodges and jumps high into the air.

"Today has been full of distractions."
The villain says while in the air.

"Midoriya, you have to give more details in times like this." My friend says holding up his phone.
"Just in time Todoroki." I hear (Y \ N) say, getting into a battle stance.

"You too Todoroki?" Iida says frozen in position on the ground.
"I though you were in trouble when you only sent you location." I hear my brunette cousin say.
"But you aren't one to send cryptic messages for no reason." Todoroki adds.
Todoroki sends a layer of ice on the ground and (Y \ N) manipulating the ground under Native, me and Iida are also dragged by the now flowing ground.

"We'll talk about that later. But first we have to ge you guys somwhere safe." (Y \ N) says manipulating the ground under us to make us flow to her.

(Y \ N)'s POV

"Todoroki can you hold him off for a minute?" I ask the half hair colored boy. He gives me a nod as a response.
The three males are now all next to me on the ground.
"(Y \ N)? Why are you here?" Tenya asks me with tears in his eyes.
"Are you all ok?" I say dodging his question.
"Yeah but Native isn't, he's wounded. And we're just paralized right now. It's because of his quirk." Izuku says.
"Ok." I respond crouching next to Native.
I look at the wound .
"Sorry for this." I say before ripping his sleave off of his hero suit.
"This wil stop the bleeding." I say wrapping the sleave around his bleeding shoulder and tying it.

I stand back up.
"(Y \ N), you all have to get out of here this isn't your fight." Iida says next to me on the ground.
"Tenya, is this what Tensei would have wanted? For you to get revenge?"
I say to the blue haired boy while watching how Todoroki and Stain were fighting. Trying to talk some sense into my friend.
Iida's eyes start to water more as he clutches his eyes closed.

"I care about Tensei too. And I know he wouldn't have wanted you to do e
any of this." I say to him, still not looking him in the eyes.

Todoroki is in front of us.
"Don't let him get your blood. It's part of his quirk. I-I think If he swallows his opponents blood he can control them." Izuku says to us in a worried tone.
"Inguesting blood to make his opponents not able to move."
Todoroki says clearly ready for a fight.
"That explains the blades." I add.

Right on que a blade is thrown to Todoroki. The blade grases his cheek and is now heading for me.
But my demon quirk is activated so I swiftly grab the knife before it could reach my face.

"You have good friends Ingenium. Or should I say, had." The villains says swinging his blade at Todoroki, but the hectrochtomatic boy dodges with his ice. The man threw his sword in the air before it could make contact with his ice.
The man then jumps at Todoroki and trys to lick his grazed cheek.

"Noo!" I say jumping towards my friend. I grab his shoulder and push him to the side while at the same time sending flames with my free hand at the villain. Stain jumps back.
"Thanks." Shoto says whipping the blood from his graze away. He then sends some ice spikes towards Stain.
"He's strong." Todoroki says.
"Stop it. Why are you doing this!? His fight is with me! I'm the one who inherented my brothers name. I should be the one to defeat him."
Iida says, his eyes twitching.

"Strange, the Ingenuim I knew never had that look in his eyes. Looks like my family isn't the only one with a dark side." Shoto said making more ice between him and Stain.

"Todoroki, I'm gonna do something really stupid. So watch my back ok?" I say worriedly to the boy.

I close my eyes for a second and then...

I could feel my suits backside start to rip through. Two horns growing on my hairline, and my eyes feel different. Asif i could catch every detail in every movement.
"What the hell?!" I hear Native shout from my left.
"What is happening to (Y \ N)!?" Iida exclaims. I open my eyes.

'So this is her Demon X quirk. She described it to me the other day. The white hair, the red eyes, black wings and horns. All appear when she uses this quirk.'
Izuku monologes to his conscience as he sees me transform.

"You blocked your own field of vision from an opponent who's faster than you. Rooky mistake." Stain says throughing two knives into Shoto's left arm to prevent him using him flames.

"You're good kid. Unlike him." Stain says while in the air, with his sword in hand. He's aiming for Native.
"Noo!" I say jumping in front of Native.

The katanna hit me in the side of my torso.
"(Y \ N)!!!" Izuku and Iida yell as they see the blade in my side.
I wince in pain but grab the katanna's blade with both my hands.
I then pull the sword out of my side. The blood started flowing down, almost instinctively I cover the wound with my hand. Stain then jumping back.
Izuku jumps up, now free of the quirk and punches Stain in the stomach sending him flying.
I close my eyes as I feel my body about to fall to the side. I can feel the blood starting to seep deeper into my suit.

Todoroki catches me as I fall to the side.
"Don't hurt her!!!" Izuku yells as the Hero Killer gets on his feet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(So, you likey?)

Me too