21 - Dad-zawa

(Y \ N) 's POV

"Now that you're all done with your hero names. It's time to talk about your internships. The internships will be a week long-"
And then I just blocked my uncle out, I already knew about all this.

People then started passing papers to the back. I got mine last since I was at the back of my row.
"What the hell!! I thought I only had 14!" I shout in surprise.
"Some of the offers came in late. So some of you got some more offers."
Aizawa states. I stare shocked at my paper. Then I start to read down the list.
Uncle Shota gave us some time to talk about it for a while so we could decide. We had to turn in the papers before the weekend.

Everyone is chatting amongst themselves, so, I decide to talk to Shoto.
"Hey Todoroki. You ok?" I can see he is surprised by what is on his paper.
I read down his offers and then my eyes got stuck on one agency.
"Your father offered you a internship at his agency huh." I say calmly.
"Yeah." He replies and looks at my paper.
"He gave you one too?" He says a little shocked.
"Yeah. But if he thinks that I'm even thinking of internning at his agency. He's got another thing coming." I say rolling my eyes.

Lunch time. . .

Our class decided to spend lunch in the classroom so we can decide on which agency to pick. Some of us still indesicive on the matter.
"Hey guys. Have any of you decided on which agency to go to?" Mina asks stretched over her desk.
"Mt. Lady is my top choice." I hear Mineta say pointing proudly at his chest.

"No suprise there you peverted fruit bowl..." I say coldly to the boy.
I'm sitting on the desk next to Izuku's since no one is using it.
"Wow (Y \ N). You got an offer from alot of the top heros." Izu says looking though my paper.

"Yeah. So have you picked an agency yet?" He asks looking at me.
"Yeah. I think I'm going to inturn with Gang Orca." I say pressing my for finger into my cheek. Mina falls off of her desk, hearing my statement.
"You chose Gang Orca!!??"
"Uhh, yeah? Is there a problem?" I ask bluntly.  "He's so scary."  I hear Mineta say, shaking out of "fear".
"Well yeah but I mean, why not?" I say looking at the grape haired boy.

"Who are you going for cous?" I ask with a small smile after watching Mineta almost pee himself. Why is it that I find pleasure in seeing him suffer? Guess we'll never know...

"I'm not sure yet." He says not taking his eyes off of his paper. I stand up and go stand behind Izuku.
I look over his shoulder.
"How about Gran Torino?" I say putting my finger under the name.
"I haven't heard to much about him."
"Well he's awesome. He even teached at UA for a while. And his quirk is really strong. He can shoot air from his feet and it makes him super fast."
I say thinking of every time I asked him to play tag with me when I would visit.  "How do you know all that?" Tokoyami asks now standing next to me.
"Well... I uhh-" I mumble.
"She likes hero's. Alot." Bakugo said calmly looking back at me. Did he just-? No.... did he?
"She and Deku are practically twins in that area." He says with an irritated tone.
"Aww (UWU). You remembered didn't you?" I smiledat the blond.
"Shut up." He says still irritated, before turning back to his paper.
I walk over to Kirishima and Bakugo; now standing between the two seated boys.

"So who are you boys thinking of doing your internships with?"
I ask looking at Kirishima's paper.
"I was thinking of going with Fourth Kind." Kirishima says happily.
"Ok but be ready. I heard that he's very strict." I say lying to the red head.   'He IS super strict.'

I then turn to the porcupine.
"You?" I say looking at his paper and resting my hands on his desk.
"Wouldn't you like to know." He says all to bored. I scan through his paper.
"You got an offer from Best Jeanist. Me to! He is really elegant and stern though. He's my second choice. If I change my mind about Gang Orca I'm interning with his agency." I say happily to the boy.
"Whatever Baka." He says in his basic bitch tone.
"Wow, I haven't heard that nickname in a while." I say looking to the side.
"You haven't called me that since we were kids." I took my hand off his desk.
"Yeah but you are still a Baka no matter how old you are." He says looking me in the eyes. A sense of pride as he spoke.
I giggle a little at his statement while looking into his crimson pools.

Later...

"Hey ,Deku, (Y \ N), let's walk together."
Ururaka says just before me and Izuku could go out the door. We both nod before the brunette swings around.
"Iida come with-
Uhh where is he?" She asks.
"Umm wait. Sorry Ururaka I forgot. I can't walk with you guys I have to talk to Mr. Aizawa about something before heading out.
Sorry." I say giving her an apologetic bow.

After that I went to the staff room.
"Can I work on the case here. I'm not in the mood to do it at home." I say plopping down onto the blue couch not to far from Aizawa's desk.  "Whatever." He replies.

I have studied the files for about an hour now. Officer Tsukauchi said that I can help with the investigation so he gave me these files to study and write some notes. Since i tecnically begged him to be part of this case. And I also had to report back to him if I found anything. Not that he gave me alot of info since y'know I'm a highschooler.
"(Sigh) Nothing." I say dropping the papers on the coffee table in front of me.  "You need help?" Aizawa says standing up from his desk and sitting beside me.

"Yeah. If you're not too busy. Can you help?" I say to the tired man.
"Sure."

We spent half an hour working on the files and trying to find out where his next location for attack may be. Or any other piece of info we could gather on Stain.
"He has a patten for attacking hero's. So based on what we have gathered his next location for attack will be-" "Hosu City, again." Aizawa cuts me off.
"(Sigh) Jip." I say resting my head on my hand.  "Ok. You can continue with this tomorrow. You shouldn't overwork yourself." He says picking up a file and putting it neatly into my backpack.
"I know I should but I want to finish a few things befo-" I say trying to take the file back. He grabs my hand with his free one.

"Fine." I say giving into his demands and pulling my hand back.

"Now I wanted to talk to you about your parents." He says, breaking the short silence.
"What about them?" I say sadly, putting my hands on my lap.
"It's clear the past while that it has been bothering you. Yes?" He says bluntly, looking me in the eyes.
"You noticed?" I say calmly, then sigh.
"Come on. You should talk to some one about it. Or talk to me." He says patting me on the head. Once again there was silence for a moment.
"I miss them..." I say, tears starting to form in the corners of my eyes as I look anywhere but at him.
"I know how hard it is to lose someone close to you."

It was comforting that I had someone to talk to about this.
Without noticing it warm and salty tears start to flow down my rosy cheeks. The tears start to drip onto my uniform. The dark haired man sees this and wrapps his arms around me, pushing my head into the crook of his neck.

"You know I'm not one for feelings but I just want you to remember. We are here for you. I'm here for you. And everything's going to be ok..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was it? Please tell me, I want to know. But in eany way, I love dad-zawa. Specially in season 4 of the anime. UWU❤❤