14 - Sports Festival pt 4

(Y \ N)'s POV

After the game was over their was a hour break before the next games.

"Hey Eraser Head let's grab some food." I heard uncle Mic over in the commentary booth.
'Shoot!! I promised them that I would have lunch with them.'
"I'm going to take a nap." I all that he responds with.
I decipear into the halls of the building, I'm not yo far away from the 1A break room.

"(Y \ N)" I hear a fimilliar older gruff voice behind me.
I turn to see a man with a flaming beard and stop walking.
"(Sigh) You need something?" I ask crossing my arms sassily.

What we didn't know is that their was a red and white coloured boy around the corner to the left and a ash blond around the right corner. Listening into what our conversation was.

"Can't a uncle congratulate his niece?" He says all to smug.

'Niece???' Both the boys around the corner think to themselves.

"Don't play dumb with me. What do you want?" I ask, more sternly this time. He starts to approach me, now standing 2 feet away from me.
"Fine. I was wondering why you didn't use your other quirks?"

'Other quirks?!' The two boys thought again.

"I don't need to explain eanything yo you." I say coldly and turn my back and start to walk away.
But the flaming man grabs my shoulder and turns me around to face him.
"You need something else?" I ask irritated and glaring daggers at the man.
"Tell me." He says staring at me angerly.
"Like I said, you don't have to know shit." I say again.

I feel the larde hand on my left shoulder starting to heat up.
"I will only ask once more..."
The man says, his firy beard getting bigger.
"My awnser stays..."
Just as I had finished saying that the heat becomes intense. I can feel the flames burn though my uniform and onto my skin.
I slightly whince in pain as I try to pull his hand off of my shoulder.
"And another thing. I know you will face Shoto in the finals so you have to let him win."He says looking me dead in the eye.
"Like hell I'd hold back against him. I'm his friend and I wouldn't make him think that he won, unless he did it himself fair and square." I say with my one eye close still trying to pull his hand of my shoulder.
"You will." He says intensefying the heat, making my shoulder hurt more.
"Get away from her Endeavor." Aizawa says from behind me, using his scarf to send Endeavor crashimg into the wall to our left.
I fall to my knees from the pain in my shoulder.
I clutch my shoulder out of pain as Aizawa hunches down beside me.
"You ok?" He asks worried for his niece.
I nod.
He stands upright and stretches his arm for me to help me get up.
I ofcores except and stand back up on my feet.
Uncle Aizawa gives the other pro a glare.
"Touch her again and I'll do much worse..." Aizawa says.

His two hidden students watch in shock as their teachers aura emediatly screams death.

'Remind me not to piss him off... Well not again atleast.' Bakugo thought to himself.
'Why does Aizawa-sensei seem like he really, really, really cares about
(Y \N)? He has never been this protective over eany of us. Not even at the USJ.' Todoroki though to himself as he saw his father stand up for being smashed into a wall, nearly destroying it.

"We were just talking Eraser Head." He says smugly.
"That isn't what the security cameras picked up." I say pointing with my left arm to the camera in the right corner of the hallway.
"Uhhh!" He says angerly before he starts walking the opposite direction.