7 - Universe, oh why?

(Y \ N) 's POV.

Everyone elses matches are over, everyone won except Kaminari who had to save Jiro from Momo. He failed after shorting himself out tho.

 He failed after shorting himself out tho

Now it's my match.

'Oh heck!! The universe is out to get me or something!?' I say to myself.
"Good luck (Y \ N)!!" I hear Izuku and Uraraka yell at the same time.
I give them a nervous smile and a thumbs up.
Me, Todoroki and Bakugo all had ear pieces in, so AllMight and MidNight could talk to us or stop the match.

We are standing in front of the building, waiting for our signal to start.
"YOUNG BAKUGO. YOU HAVE 3 MINUTES IN ADVANCE TO PREPARE ." AllMight says through the coms.
"Yeah whatever." Bakugo responds to uncle AllMight.
"I can't believe I have to do this." Bakugou says softly. He turns around to face me.
"Are you scared of hights or what?" He says to me.
"Not really, why?" I ask wanting to know what he's planning.
A small grin grew on his face.
"Good." He rushes to me and picks me up.
"What the hell!!!" And
"Ohhh!!"
is all that I can faintly hear from the background of the comunicator, from my classmates.

'Don't even think about doing anything bad to my niece or I might just...' MidNight though to herself making her angry face.
"What is he doing?" AllMight whispers to MidNight. Holding his ear piece away from his ear. He was not liking that a boy, and not just any boy, Bakugo Katsuki! Is holding his niece by her waist!
"If he does anything: bibs on killing him." The raven haired woman says also taking her ear piece away from her ear so no one could hear.
"We'll see." He whispers yet again.

"What are you doing!?" I loudly ask; blushing a little.

"I'm not wasting time with the stairs." He says holding me with his one arm around my waist. And his other arm facing the ground, looking like he's going to send an explosion from it. He looks up at the top of the building.
"Now DIE!!!!!!" He says sending a huge blast through his hand.
I grab on tight around his waist and close my eyes.
The blast sent us to the top of the tall building, we land with no injury.
"I though you said you're not afraid of hights?" He says mockingly even though he had a faint shade of red on his cheeks. I let go of him, my face still a little red.
"Usually when I know when I'm going into the air!!!" I yell at him.
"IT HAS BEEN 3 MINUTES!!!" AllMight signals the start of the final match.

Todoroki's POV.

I start to sprint out of the gate into the open city. (A weird description but ok.)
I use my ice to make a huge pillar, boosting me into the air. I can't see Bakugo but I can see (Y \ N) tied up on a tall building. She's in the middle of the roof's platform.
"This is clearly a trap." I say to myself. I made an ice-ramp and slide off of it to the ground.
"But let's try to sneak in from the inside of the building." I say to myself yet again. I run into the building that I saw (Y \N) on.
I'm climbing the stairs using my ice to prepel myself faster.

I'm now standing in front of the door that leads to the roof. I kick the door down and then have my hands out infront of me ready to attack. I don't get attacked but I see (Y\ N) there. Her back facing me. She's tied up with some rope. I carefully walk towards her I go around her after checking the area.
I take the rope around her mouth off. She crying a bit.
'Wow she's a really good actor.' I say surprised at how she's taking this so seriously.
'There's our little actress!' AllMight and MidNight both cooed to themselves.
"You're going to be ok. I have you now my love." I say.

(Y \ N) 's POV.

'Wait he said what now???!!!'

In the viewing room in the basement...

"Uhh w-what did S-shoto s-say to (Y \ N)?" Izuku stuttered, shocked at his friends words.
"Did he just-?" Sero says not finishing his sentence.
"I ship it!!" Hagakure says fan-girl jumping. (Up and down)
"It's the motives I gave them", Miss MidNight says, smirking at her decision. Even though she was hoping that it wouldn't be her nieces team. But she was happy seeing two cute guys fight over her niece.
"She'll thank me later." MidNight said softly to herself.

Back to the fight...

(Y \N) 's POV

"It's a trap! " I yell with some fake tears rolling down my cheek and a scared look on my face.

Bakugo jumps from the back of the ennterance block behind Todoroki.
Todoroki spins around but it was to late, Bakugo had already thrown a left kick sending Shoto flying to the side.
"DIE YOU HALF AND HALF BASTARD!!!"
Shoto luckily stops himself with his ice before he could fall off the building.
Katsuki is now behind me. He puts his hand on my shoulder making a shiver go down my spine.
"Now, don't worry darling. I won't let him come near you." Katsuki says in a creepy tone smirking.

"What are you talking about?" Shoto asks trying to stay in character.
"Oh, so she hasn't told you?... She is my partner in crime." He says putting
his other his other hand on my opposite shoulder. It sends another chill down my spine. I make myself cry even more.
"I-I'm sorry. I-I should h-have told you."
I say in between sobs.
"Ohh what am I saying. She was more than that." Katsuki says gripping my shoulders a little tighter.
He goes down on his one knee to whisper in my ear.
"Come now tell the poor child."
He says minacly.
"

He-he... " I close my eyes.
"He was my former lover!!" I yell.
'Luckily I picked up on the story line pretty quickly.'
Katsuki gets back up on both feet.
"Oh my dear we still are. You have just been brainwashed by the hero. He made you turn on me. And..."
He starts and gives a wicked smile.
"He will pay for what he did. Then you'll have no choice but to be mine, and only mine." He says with a shadow casted by his hair onto his eyes, making him look super evil.
Katsuki let's go of my shoulders and charges at Todoroki.
'At least I'm not the only one taking this seriously.' I say smiling on the inside.

In the viewing room...

Some are laughing but most were looking intensely at the screen that is showing the fight.

"T-this is so f-f-unnnyyy!!!" Kaminari says in between laughs. He, Mineta and Sero are all lying on the ground, all holding their stoumaghs and laughing their butts off.

"They're all taking this so seriously."
Kirishima comments.
"I LOVE IT!!" MidNight says practically drooling at the love story playing out before her. Well she wasn't the only one enjoying it, lot of the class are also enjoying the show, even some of the guys.
Momo even made herself a bag of cooked popcorn with her quirk.

Back to the fight...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey you guys. Was it a bit much?? I don't know you tell me. But in any way I was laughing my butt of while writhing I have no idea why??? We l kinda know, but that's beside the point. Hope you enjoyed. BYYYEEEE!!