5 - Talk

(Y \ N) 's POV.

"Well yeah I'm sure I got the right person." He says giving me a grin.
"Well, I... uhh..." I stutter while feeling a light shade of pink creep onto my cheeks. Never in my life has a boy ever liked me, never mind tell me. So I don't really know what to do in this situation.

Todoroki realizes that I am uncomfortable with this interaction.
He turns around in his chair.
"Kaminari I don't think she wants to go on a date with you." He says bluntly.
'Thank you Todoroki!' I say in my head.
"How would you know Todoroki?" He says to the boy sitting in front of me.
"Can't you see that she's uncomfortable with that question?" He says, frustrated at the blond.
Kaminari looks at me. He realizes how it made me feel.
"Oh sorry I didn't realize. Sorry for making you uncomfortable." He says taking an apologetic bow.

"No-no it's fine really!" I say waving my hands in front of me like crazy.
"Well then I'll try it again when you're not so nervous." Denki says smile-grinning before walking away.
I then turn to Todoroki.
"(Sigh) Thanks Todoroki." I say relieved and still a little flustered.
"It is no problem." He says in a kind voice.
"Your a real friend." I tell to the boy in front of me.
"We are friends?" He questions sounding surprised.
"Wel, yeah I guess we are." I give him another smile.

Uncle Aizawa enters the classroom. His head still wrapped in bandages.
'Why is he teaching in that condition!?'

"Were glad your ok Mr. Aizawa!" Iida says in his usual serious tone.
"You call that ok?" Ururaka says worried for her teacher.
"My well-being is irrelevant, now your fight isn't over yet." He says standing in the front of the class.
"Not more bad guys!!" Mineta yells dead scared.
"Shut up and grow a pair loser!!" Bakugou yells at the short grape haied
boy.

"The UA Sports Festival is about to start." Aizawa continues.
"Yeah!!!" Kirishima says punching the air above him.

"Why would you scare us like that???!!!"
The whole class yells at our homeroom teacher.

The class got excited.
"The sports festival!!!" Most of the class yells happily.
"Let's go kick some ass!!" Kirishima said very excited.
Kaminari pushed his hand into Kirishima's face, making him stop talking.
"Wait a second!" Denki says, hand still in Kirishima's face.
"Is it such a good idea to hold the Sports Festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" Jiro says questioning the decision.
"They could attack us once we are all in the same place." Ojiro says.
Mineta looks so freaked out right now.
"Apperantly the administration thinks that it's a good idea. To show that we are better than ever after the attack."
Aizawa-sensei says to his worried student.

"And plus there are going to be a lot of pro's there so I don't think the villains would be that stupid." I say to try and clam down my classmates. Even though I wasn't even in there when they attacked, heck I wasn't even in UA yet!

The day went on like normal after that. We didn't have Hero training since AllMight was still kinda resting from the attack.

Lunch...

Riiinnnngggg!!!!!!

The bell singals the start of lunch and Mina rushes over to my desk just as I was about to get up.
"Don't worry I haven't forgotten." I reassure the pink skinned girl while grabbing my lunch box from my back pack.
"Yeah!!" She says grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards the door. Her group had already left for the caffiteria.
We speed-walk down the halls until we reach the caffiteria door. We step into the caffiteria and Mina leads me to her table. I could see Bakugo glaring at me ever since I stepped foot in the caffiteria.
We reach their table.
"Hi guys look who I brought." She says sitting down and pulling me down next to her. I am sitting between her and Kirishima. Bakugo is sitting across from me with Sero and Kaminari on either side of him him.
"Oh hi (Y \ N)." Sero says.

"WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING HERE?!" Bakugo yells at Mina. I flinch yet again.
"Don't you remember I told you yesterday that she was going to sit with us?" Mina says to her friend.
"I'm happy to see that you're still going to join us." Kirishima says taking another bite of his curry.
"Well I made a deal so I can't break it."
I say to the group.
I put my (colour) lunch box on the table and open it.

(This is your lunch

(This is your lunch.)

Kaminari and Sero start to drool just looking at the contents of my lunch box.
"Wow that looks so good!" Denki says, eyes wide at the sight.
"And it smells even better!!" Sero and Kirishima's both say.
"Oh, uh. Thanks, I try." I say to the two.
"Wow that looks amazing! Did you make that yourself?" Mina asks me with a surprised attitude.
"Uhh, yeah. I like to cook." I say opening my chopsticks.
"Do you all want to try some. I'm not really that hungry today." The three nod furiously with excitement.
Kirishima stops nodding.
"Wait are you sure about that?" He asks wanting to make sure.
"Yeah I made a big breakfast this morning so I'm not really that hungry." I say giving him a small smile.
I push the lunch box to the middle of our table.
"Dig in." I say before the three grab their chopsticks and grab something from the box.

"This tastes great!!" Sero says.
"It tastes even better than Lunch Rush's food!" Kirishima says.
"Why aren't you getting anything Bakugo?" Mina asks while stuffing her face with an egg roll.
"Don't talk with food in your mouth. And I have my own food." The blond says before taking another bite of his spicy curry.
"I don't mind. Plus we don't want any of it to go to waste, now do we?" I say trying to persuade him.
"Just try it out man." Kirishima says trying to help me persuade his friend.
"Uhhh, fine. I'm only going to try it because you all aren't going to stop bothering me if I don't." He says before gabbing his chopsticks and grabbing a prawn with them. He inspecs it first before eating it.
"So?" I ask the blond nervously awaking his feedback.
'F*ck this is good. But I can't tell her that.' Bakugo thinks to himself.

"It's not the worst." He says.
"(Sigh) I'm happy you like it."
I say giving him a smile.
"But I bet that I can do better." He says cockily with a smirk.
"Now way you can do better!" Kaminari says to his friend. Bakugo shoots Kaminari a death glare.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" he says in a soft threatning voice.
"N-now now. W-we can settle that score another time." I say so Bakugo doesn't kill his friend.
Mina gets an idea.
"A cook off!!!" Mina says all to excited.
"You two should have a cook off!!!" She says pointing to Bakugo.
"That's a great idea Mina!" Kaminari says to his female friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how are all you Denki fan-girls feeling after that? Personaly I'm more of a Bakugou fan-girl myself. But I hope that I got Denki's character right.
Love y'all!!!

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
A/N
Hey guys, I'd just like to promote a fic a friend and I are collaborating on. It's called The Sun Also has Shadows and is posted on both Lexiosaurus and my page, it's a bnha story with oc's. Only the first chapter is up on the moment but go give it a read, trust me you won't regret it.