25 - Caring

(Y \ N)'s POV

"(Y \ N)! (Y \ N)? Are you ok?" I hear a worried Todoroki yell.
"Todoroki ?" I say weakly in the boys arms.
"Yeah it's me." He says to me.

"Todoroki I'm going to needs some help over here." I can faintly hear Izuku say.
"Go. Help him. I'll be ok, trust me."
I smile weakly.
He nods and puts me down next to Iida.
"(Y \ N) you shouldn't have come. Now you're hurt because of me." Iida says sobbing.
"Iida, you idiot I would have come no matter what." I say clutching the wound tighter, trying to stop the bleeding.
The Hero Killer brings his sword up to his mouth and licks it. A surge passes through me, paralyzing my body.
"Crap he got me too." I say.
I can now feel the blood flowing down my stomach, down to the floor.

Todoroki's POV

I used my fire to push the villain back once more.

'That girl. She jumped in front of that hero. She was willing to sacrifice herself for him.
She is worthy.'
Stain thought to himself remebering the girls actions.
"That girl is a worthy hero." I can hear Stain say as het dodged my fire again.
"To bad you won't be able to save her." He adds trowing his sword at Midoriya.

(Just want to say when anyone is talking about you they will use your name. And when they're thinking about Izuku they will use either his name or last name.)

Midoriya jumps out of the way and barely misses the blade.

(Y \ N)'s POV

'They're fighting to protect me and the others. And all I can do is sit here and be useless. But I can't even move.'
"How did Izuku break free?... Wait I have an idea." I grunt to myself.
"Iida, Naive, Izu what are all of your blood types?!" I yell.

"It's O why?" I hear Izuku asks.
"Iida?" I ask the blue headed boy.
"A."
"B" Native says.

"That explains it. He has a blood based quirk. And most blood based quirks are linked to blood types. Iida has been paralyzed longer than Izuku and yet he's up first. So his quirk works with blood types, so some of them take longer time then others to wear off." I say.
"At least that's the theory."
"(Chuckle) You're a smart girl."
Stain says jumping back from another fire attack.

"So she is right." Izuku confirms.
"How long were you down Izuku?" I ask trying not to pass out from the pain.
"Around 4 minutes." He says before running to punch Stain. But the older man dodges and sends a blade into Izuku's leg.

'I've been down for around 2 minutes now. I just have to hold on a little longer. But it's getting harder and harder to stay awake.'

I felt dizzy and the world felt asif a unnatural filter had taken over my vision.
The next moment all I could see is black....

Izuku's POV

We just finished Stain off I went off to find some rope I saw in one of the trash cans. Just as I got the rope in my hands I heard Iida yell.
"Midoriya! Hurry up she doesn't look too good!"

I run over with the rope and see Iida and Native standing there the affects of the quirk had worn off.

I give the rope to Todoroki, he then securely tied the passed-out villain up.
Native picks me up and puts me on his back saying that he saw my leg get messed up earlier and that this is the least he could do. Todoroki has (Y \ N) on his back, he is dragging a passed out Stain with the rope as well. We start to walk to the street.