8 - A Win

Bakugo's POV.

'This is f*cking embarrassing. I can't believe I'm doing this.'
I say to my conscious while charging at Icy-Hot.
'At least I get a match out of it.' I think and a smirk grows on my features.
Icy-Hot dodges, retreating to the side.
I turn to him.
"Get over her you damn Icy-Hot!!!!!
I still want a rematch!!!" I yell, my eyes white in colour.
Icy-Hot charges at me.

(Y \ N) 's POV.

'How stupid can two people be. They say they want yo become hero's but they can't even handel a hostage situation the right way. (Sigh)
Who leaves a hostage in the middle of the fight. And who would be stupid enough to fight on the small roof of a building!?? And Bakugo kinda broke character. ' I say not showing my frustration for the sake of staying in character.

Katsuki throughs a right hook using his quirck as a booster , with Shoto on the offensive side.
Shoto blocks another attack with his ice. He strikes Bakugo with his ice, nearly hitting me might I add!!

"I'm not letting you take her from me!" Todoroki yells at Bakugo while sending more ice my way.
"You won't get to her you wanna-be hero!!" Bakugo yells.
It's kinda entertaining seeing the two fight over me.
'They're kinda cute.' I think to myself. A faint blush appears on my cheeks but it disappears as fast as it appeared.

The two are at it pretty hard.
'While this is going to go on for a while.(Sigh). ' I say deciding too take matters into my own hands.

While the two yell crap about love and stuff, I take this opportunity to get myself outta there.
I activate my quirk, a small dagger emerges from the ground behind my back. The building is made from materials from the earth so I can still use my quirk on it.

I grab the knife and start to cut the rope behind my back while still having the same scared expression on my face. Being careful not to tip Bakugo off.
' Almost there.' I say cutting the last piece of rope. I hold the rope together with my hand, waiting for the right moment to let go. I drop the knife softly and use the my quirk again to form a sword behind me.
I let the rope go and grab the sword. I start to sprint towards the edge of the building. Katsuki notices me and rushes past Shoto. Before I could jump a hand grabbed mine from behind.
"Now where do you think you're going (Y \ N)??!!" Bakugo says loudly to me.
He grabs my wrist and twists my arm backwars just a little. Holding his other hand to the side of my head.
'Shit, he's fast.'
"Now hero," he says to Shoto who was standing a few feet away from us.
"What to you treasure more? Her? Or your hero title." Katsuki asks while protectively holding me. I force more tears to roll out of my dark oak eyes.
"What are you getting at villain?" Todoroki asks the 'villain'.
"How stupid can you be you damn Icy-Hot bastard??!!" He says frustrated.
"I'm not a mind reader you know.I can't read your mind and see your stupid ideas. " Shoto says.
'Nope!! And that was a great idea Todoroki!! Piss off the guy who has his hand to your "girls" head!! You're a freaking genius!!!' I say all to sarcasticly in my head.
Shoto takes a small step frorward.

"Come eany closer and she's not going to make it." Bakugo threatens him with a minacal calm expression .
My eyes widen even more.
'I hope this works!' I say hoping my newly thought out plan would work.

I fling my head back into Bakugo's, making him whince in pain a little. But his grip didn't loosen.
"You B*TCH!!" He yells.
'Shit that didn't work! Now I'm screwed!!!' I think panicking a little.
With out noticing it I command my other quirk, no not my demon quirck my Love Control quirk.
Katsuki looks me in the eyes as I get his grip to loosen up on me a bit.
I use my quirk on him without noticing it.
My eye left eye turns violet, but no one notices.
"Let go of me you big oaf!!" I yell at the ash blond.
He let's me go but as I turn around to face him I see he has a sadistic grin on his face. Licking his bottom lip, I realize what I did.
'Shit!!!!!'
"Lost." I whisper under my breath
. He is no longer controlled by the quirk.
"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE!!" he says noticing that I'm no longer in his arms.
'Phew.' I think relieved. I start to run and sprint of of the building, using the air-molecules around me to server as stepping stones. I run like that for a while before I start to hear explosions not to far behind me.
"COME BACK HERE YOU ELEMENT FREAK!!!" The ash blond yells.
Todoroki also not to far behind him, using his ice to surf his way behind the blond.

"Sorry my love but you were taking to long!" I yell cockily with a hint of being scared, to Todoroki ,also quickening my pase.
"DON'T THINK YOU'RE GETTING AWAY THAT EASILY ELEMENT FREAK!!!" Katsuki yells.
"Stay away from me!!" I yell making myself sound scared for my life. I mean family time was on the line so I had to get that prize. Even though I could do that when ever but my classmates might get sespisious. So I can use the prize as an excuse.

I'm not only really fast but I'm also kinda strong. I use to train at home , but my best training was done with my hero family at UA. But practicing at home with... My father was fun, if I got hurt he would be so nice and caring.
'I can't believe he is really gone.' I say in my head. I lose focus for a moment and slip on thin air.(Like that's even possible.)

'Did she just slip on air!!???' Ururaka thought to herself.

I fall for a moment before using fire to boost myself towards the gates.

I get on the other side of the gates.
'Yeahhh!!' I say happy for not getting caught.
"MISS MIDORIYA WINS!!!" Uncle AllMight yells though the speakers around the training ground.