1 - The Favour

Your POV.

It's Monday morning and I'm in bed. It's still dark out side.
'04:20'
Aunt Inko got me a bed so I can sleep in Izuku's room. When I finaly decide to get up I see Izuku's still sleeping like a baby. 'Was school really that tiring?' I think to myself. I rub the sleep out of my eyes, I've been up since 01:30.

I couldn't sleep much. Ever since the accident, it was hard to get even 5 hours of sleep in.

I grab my phone off the ground, it's fully charged. I lie back down on my bed and hold my phone above my face. I go to messages and tap on a contact :
Uncle- Aizawa
He's a pro hero and my uncle who is helping the police to figure out 'the accident ' and if it actually was an accident. I've kept in touch with him. He has been filling me in on the case if he found anything.

---------------------------------------------------------

😪 Uncle Aizawa😪

Two week ago.

Uncle Aizawa:
Miss Midoriya, we haven't found any signs of the vicle being tampered with. We will keep searching and I will let you know if I find any thing else.
14:07

Me:
Thank you for letting me know. And where are you and when can I come visit you. I haven't seen the rest of the family since the accident?
14:09

Uncle Aizawa:
I'm teaching at UA remember, you can come visit me if you want. But I am kinda busy with hero and school stuff. It's exhausting😧
14:10

Me:
You're always exhausted.😴 I can't wait to see you all again. 😁
14:12

---------------------------------------------------------

I read the messages and then sigh.
"He still hasn't said any thing. Its been two weeks." I whisper to myself, making sure not to wake Izuku.

I've known the guy since I can remember, he, Uncle Mic and dad were best friends from when they were younger. Uncle-zawa never had kids but he was super overprotective about me since he didn't have much family.

I put my phone down next to me on the bed after checking the time.
'I should probably start breakfast, it's almost 05:00.'
I think to myself before standing up and quietly sneaking out of the door to the kitchen.

I made a basic breakfast : crispy bacon, scrambled eggs with toast and added a bowl of yogurt.

It's 05:30, the time Izuku usually gets up.
I hear footsteps coming from Izuku and Inko's rooms. The two sleepy greenettes come into the kitchen. They are greeted by the delious fragrance of breakfast.
"You're awake." Izuku says tiredly after yawning.
"Jip and breakfast is almost done. So you two can take a seat." I say smiling at my aunt and cousin.
"You really don't have to do this every morning (Y \ N), (yawn). " Inko insists taking a seat.
"I know but I want to." I smile again.
I finished making breakfast and we all ate. Izuku was about to head off to school. He is standing at the door, ready to leave.

"Hey, Izuku. Before you go, I have a question." I start.
"Your teachers name is Aizawa right?"
I ask. "Yeah, why do you ask?"
He asks all to curious.
"If it's ok with you, can you ask your teacher if I can talk to him after school?" I ask my cousin.
"Umm... I don't know (Y \ N). Why?"

He asks, now even more curious.
"He is helping with the case and he hasn't responded in weeks." I respond with a desperate tone. I give him my puppy dog eyes.
"Please." I say holding my hands in a pleading position.

'I can't say no to her. I mean it is about her parents so...(groan).'
"(Sigh) Fine I'll ask." he finaly gives in.
"Thank you Izuku!" I say throughing my arms around him. I pull out of the hug. "You're a life saver." I say thanking him once more.
"I'll message you at lunch, ok?" He says. I respond with a nod.

We greet each other and he walks out the door. Going to UA.

Izuku's POV.

I'm at the gates of UA. I walk through the giant gate to my classroom meeting Shoto and Iida on my way.

For some reason while we were walking I got distracted by my thoughts.
'I wonder how the case is going. And if they found anything out concerning the accident. And if the car was tampered with. And if it was who and why? Did that person what to hurt them? Where they after (Y \ N) 's parents or something else?'
"Uhm, Midoriya are you ok?" Shoto asks me. I get snapped out of my train of thought by my monochrome classmate. I flinch,
"Yeah! I-I'm fine!" I say trying not to let him know that I'm worried for (Y \ N)'s sake.

"Are you sure Midoriya?" Iida asks worriedly.
"Yeah I'm fine." I reply to my worried friends.
"I'm just thinking about my cousin. That's all." I say trying to kinda tell my friends. We walk into the classroom. It's still pretty early so there are only 3 other people in the class : Momo, Kirishima and Kacchan.

"Some family trouble?" Iida asks as we all walk over to my desk. Kacchan is sitting infront of me and Kirishima next to him.
"I'm not really sure myself to be honest." I say questioning if it was.
"If you want to talk about it, we'll listen." Iida replies with his usual cheerful supportive voice.
"I'll tell you guys at lunch." I reply giving them a smile of reassurance.

The day goes on as usual. The bell signals that it's time for lunch. Most of the students are out of the class. I walk to Aizawa-sensei, he's almost asleep in his yellow sleeping bag.
"Mr. Aizawa?" I ask my tired teacher.
He opens his eyes.
"You need something Midoriya?" He asks in his usual sleepy voice.
"Uh, yes sir. Uhh I j-just wanted to ask if my cousin, (Y \N), could see you this afternoon. After school. She wanted me to ask you." I ask, a little nervous for what his reply will be.

"Fine, she can come." He starts
"Now you mind, I want to take a nap?" He says.
"Y-yes sir and thank you sir." I quickly bow and go to the caffiteria to where Shoto, Ururaka and Iida are sitting.

Later... The USJ happened.

(Season 1 ep10-13 or ch13- 19 for the manga. If you wanna go watch it again.)