CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!

Hey guys!! This is a little special thing I'm doing for Christmas, and to celebrate 1.3K reads! I can not express how excited I am about this, I never thought I would make it that far. So, I think it is required for me to thank you all so much for reading this and going through the journey with me! Thank you all so much, I really appreciate you all! Now, for thisssss~!

(This will be separate from the main story line, and Eli and Aesop are going to be all close n fluffy n shit, so uh yeah. It's not really going to be like the normal story, but i hope you all enjoy it haha. )

-:-:- Eli -:-:-

"Eli! Wake up, bro! Get up!"

I shot awake, my eyes still blurred from where i had been sleeping. Everything in my room was dimly lit by the Christmas lights lining the walls of my room. Naib's voice got louder, and his yells got more insistent, footsteps running up the manor stairs. i quickly threw the blankets off of myself and opened my door before he could rip it open and ruin the perfect angel still asleep in my bed.

Naib's face stopped right in front of the open door, a giant goofy smile appearing on his face. I couldn't stop one from coming to mine, as I put a shaky finger to my lips to shush him.

"It's Christmas Eli! Can you believe it! It's finally Christmas!"

I couldn't help but catch some of his childlike wonder. It was far to contagious to just ignore.

The boy was standing there in a fluffy reindeer onesie, smiling like a giant goof, with his brown hair messily sticking out from under the hood. i just rolled my eyes at him again, not being able to force the smile off my face.

"Yeah, but what are we going to do this early?" I questioned lightly, my stomach feeling a bit turned around. I glanced back to the beautiful creature laying peacefully in my bed. I sighed gently, knowing that i really didn't want to wake him from his slumber. Naib smiled brightly.

"We go down for breakfast, of course!! Wu Chang, being the badass mom he is, is doing something real special for us! Have you seen the tree?! Emily, Emma, Tracy, and Margaretha all fixed it up real nice! It looks so great, and there are like actual fucking presents under it?! Like bro, Emma checked, there is at least one for each of us!" he exclaimed, all his rambling coming out in loud bundles.

I shushed his, closing my eyes and biting my lip. I held onto his shoulder tightly, listening to the small groan coming from my bed. I let go, looking up at the nimwit before me. "Great job, asshat, you probably woke him up." I said, not smiling anymore.

Naib rolled his eyes, pulling my small frame into a tight hug. "Come on, dude! Cheer up! He was going to wake up soon anyways! It's time to go down. Imma head out, and you can get yourself and him down here, okay?"

I simply nodded, watching the excited boy run down the hallways and down the stairs. Much noise was coming from there, the Christmas spirit was alive. It made me smile.

After closing the door and sitting on the bed, I looked down at him. He was perfect, laying on his stomach, hair messy, shirtless...

I smiled, my hand rubbing up and down his pale back gently. The certain mole that always sat right near his right shoulder blade, a bit close to his actual shoulder was small but obviously there against his pale skin. It was what he always saw as an imperfection, but what i always saw as a perfect piece of him. It was always pretty to me, perfect.

My hands ran through his messy silver hair mindlessly until he began to stir. "Mornin' Sunshine..." he mumbled gently, the words vibrating his relaxed body. Without thinking, I did something I never really thought of doing before. It was an intimate action I'd never really done anything like before.