VERY IMPORTANT A/N

Like I said in the title, this is quite important, considering the life and being of this shitty story. 

I don't really know what to say, honestly. I haven't necessarily hit a dead end, I just... don't have much motivation to write a new chapter RIGHT NOW. Honestly, I haven't for awhile, but I don't want to give this up, as there are people who really want me to continue, and I did once love this book and cherish it more than my own life. 

Saying all that, I will officially be taking a small break from this story. I WILL come back (hopefully stronger) and I WILL fix the chapter before this to make it longer and develop the story more, but not at this moment. Hell, I haven't played IDV in like three-ish months...? I don't even know if I can still get onto my account, but that doesn't matter. I will be coming back. 

I still love this fandom, as well as many others, and that's the other thing I'm going to talk about. 

I'm going to focus my time on more of these two comfort books I have. They aren't warm and soft or anything, it's just really easy for me to take myself from reality while writing them. One is already published - it's called crushed candy. The other is something I'm rewriting from a long time ago; it's a book about a demon x an exorcist and it will be called Warmth. 

I just want to thank you all. Some of you still vote, and have been here from the very first couple chapters. I'm not sure why, but you haven't left, and I'm grateful for that. 

Some of you are newer, as I wake up to see someone has gone in and read/voted through all my chapters. Honestly, even though I don't write this much anymore, it always brings a smile to my face. I want to thank you all for getting me this far, thought this book really isn't THAT big. 

Last thing. As a little thank you, I'm going to tell you all a little about myself. Aha I always thought I would keep everything about myself but my nickname, Mags, a secret, but I can't seem to care anymore. So uh... yeah.

My name is Magdalena, but please don't call me that, as it makes me flinch sometimes haha. I'm a fifteen year old female who has been diagnosed with severe depression that came from a trauma-induced anxiety disorder. You really didn't need to know that last part, but I hope it will explain a few things you've seen in my story....

Anyways, uh... I really like tea, anime, music, and you know... all things like that. (I actually have a spotify account with a bunch of playlists that keep me going. my username is from forever ago, so just ignore it, but if you want to listen to them, it's https://open.spotify.com/user/ness.lena05 in case you care at all...)

I uhm... I don't know? I just hate myself with a passion, so yk :) 

That's all I can think of, so if you have any questions, you can comment it and I'll try to add it here.... 

Again, thank you all so much for staying with me this far (watch no one read this and I look fucking stupid) but yeah. Goodbye (for now), my lovelies...

-Mags++