fifty-nine

Life in the manor had changed forever, so it was no joke to say that matches were totally different in rank season. 

"Fuck!" 

The yell of the seer made the embalmer who was also in the match tense up heavily. He watched the stats in the top right of his view, hearing and seeing as Eli got terrorshocked. If only the stupid boy hadn't wasted Brooke Rose on the barmaid. 

"Fuck, alright..." the silver-haired boy mumbled, running out and for the seer, where he was quickly being chaired. Aesop knew Eli's build. But he also knew that if the hunter had detention, that hellish extra strength after the ciphers are done, they were screwed. 

Aesop ran towards the chair, right as Jack teleported away. His hands were so close. He touched the rope holding the seer down, but it was too late. All, in about one moment, someone popped the last cipher, Aesop freed the seer, and Jack teleported right back. 

There was no time to glance behind him, so Aesop just tried to block his boyfriend with his own body as much as possible. The red glowing light on him made his dread fly faster than life, as Eli cried out for him to leave and get out. 

Aesop wasn't the type to just give up. 

Without thinking that much, Aesop took a sharp turn to the left, behind a wall. Hoping that the hunter would hit Eli, he nearly cried out in pain as the red followed him. 

Down in one hit. 

Detention. 

Aesop cried out from the harsh pain, as it always hurt much more than being hit regularly. He felt the tears welling up in his eyes, as the ruthless hunter quickly got him to the chair and left him to rot. 

Fuck... that ruined my entire plan.

Aesop sighed harshly, as the forward and barmaid had already left the map, leaving him and Eli the only survivors left in the hellhole of The Red Church. 

The message, basically saying Eli was still kiting popped up right at the chair blasted off and left Aesop to suffer from eternal death.

-:-:-

As soon as he hit the ground, Aesop shot up. He unwrapped himself and began to run for the manor. He had to make sure that Eli made it out of there. he had to make sure that his efforts and his coffin weren't for nothing. 

He shot through the main doors, knocking over Lucky and some other person. No guilt, no shame, he just ran upstairs right into the spectating room. 

When he threw the door open, most survivors and even hunters that resided in the manor were in that room. Aesop pushed past them, falling to the ground right in front of the screens from all the forces. He shot his gaze up, staring up at Eli carefully. 

He was exiting the coffin, but... the hunter was right there, ready to smack him down. As soon as he got stuck on his knees, not able to get up, Eli surrendered, so him and the hunter would walk back together. 

Aesop threw his fists into the ground. His methods were useless. 

The other around him watched, as he stood and readied himself, before turning and facing them all. 

"One of you tell me who the actual fuck popped that last machine."

All the people stood there, some scared, some just not wanting to satisfy the male. 

It was silent. 

So silent. 

The one that ended up speaking up was Gamekeeper. 

"You know, embalmer, if you had just kited after turning, then that wouldn't have happened. You kinda fucking suck."

Aesop felt his face drain of color at the words. Right in that moment, he had two enemies. The cipher popper and that dreadful hunter. He was always op anyways. 

"Trust me, it wasn't that which fucked us over."

"Or was it...?" the hunter teased, making sure to step closer to the embalmer. Aesop just snarled and walked out of the room, quickly heading downstairs and back outside. He had to make sure Eli was alright.

-:-:-

Sorry for this also very short chapter... I swear I'll get back on track soon T-T