twenty-one

"Stop it! No stop!" 

Another scream filled the room. Eli couldn't really help it, as he screamed out once more and tried to get away.

"Shut up! They'll hear you!" the other voice said, their face still all smiles. Eli was not very happy that he was stuck laying on his stomach though. Eli shoved his face into the pillow, but nothing could keep the next scream from escaping his lips. He was all red and panting, trying his best not to scream again.

The trusted owl was doing nothing in his favor.

"S-Stop it!" he yelled out again. The male on top of him did not stop moving, and kept on with it. 

"Hmm... what if I did this?" 

Aesop's hands grabbed Eli's waist roughly, before beginning to move again. Eli screamed out once more, kicking his legs wildly. The smaller boy had been struggling so much that Aesop was not straddling him, having to sit on his thighs to stop the boy from kicking his face. 

"Jesus, Ei," he laughed, finally slowing his hands and letting go. Eli managed to wiggle out from where he was pinned under the other, his face in a bright red pout. his hair and clothing were all messed up, his shirt twisted to where it didn't cover all his torso. Aesop reached over and smoothed it down for him. 

Eli sat on the bed, looking at where Aesop was sitting on his knees on it with a smile. He pouted again, running a hand through his hair. "That wasn't fair..."

Aesop smiled even wider. 

"I never knew you were that ticklish, sunshine."

Eli groaned loudly, basically rolling off the bed. Most people were down at breakfast and starting matches, so he hoped no one had heard the little fit that just escaped from him. 

Eli began looking around his room for clothing. He ended up pulling on one of Aesop's hoodie, which was far too big on him, but he didn't really care. He slowly climbed back into the bed and placed his head down on his lover's lap. 

Aesop ran his hands through the boy's soft hair, humming carelessly. 

"We should join a match soon..."

"Together?" Eli grunted out in response. He was all curled up by Aesop's side, as the larger male gently caressed the boy on him. 

"If you want. It's not my decision. We can."

Another grunt escaped Eli's lips, as he did not really know what to say. He just wrapped his arms around one of Aesop's thighs and squeezed it tightly. 

"We should go downstairs. Naib said he was gonna join a match sometime this morning and we should wish him luck."

Eli felt his heart drop as Aesop started to move. An audible whine escaped his lips, but the other just continued to move and look through the pile of clothes on the floor. Aesop picked out a simple black shirt and grey jeans, threw his mask on, and held a hand out to Eli. 

The other boy whisper-yelled some profanities and jumped up. Before going he had to fix something. he scrubbed his messy face with a rag and sat down in front of his mirror. Aesop looked at him with caution, as he didn't know what the boy was doing.

When he saw the dark paint and the small brush enter the boy's hand, he sighed in relief and watched him paint the normal lines on his face and put on his blindfold. As if she knew it was her cue, Eli's owl swooped down to his left shoulder and perched herself there, like always. 

She was finally getting used to Aesop, actually.

He could not lightly pet her and talk to her without the animal getting totally stressed out and upset. It was a good sign, in Eli's opinion. 

The two walked down the stairs together. After just a moment, they saw Naib and Tracy standing beside each other, laughing and talking to someone. Eli quickly approached, in a much better mood now that he was actually out. As soon as they weren't in the privacy of the room anymore, Aesop shrank back and followed Eli's movements like a child. 

It made Eli's smile inside. :)

"I can't believe it! He really said that to a hunter?!"

Eli inserted himself into the conversation between The Ripper and Naib with a simple, "who said what now?"

Naib laughed gently, rubbing the back of his neck lightly. "Apparently Kreacher has a death wish cause he called Joker a fat motherf-"

"Language, please." jack interrupted, shutting Naib up. All of them laughed gently. Even Aesop gave a small smile.

-:-:-

"Emily! Any news, my queen?!" 

Eli's voice invaded the usually quiet spectating room, making the doctor nearly spit out her tea. She looked at him in shock, not expecting him to come in like that. The only people in there were her and Naib. It made him wonder how often they really do some in here.

Emily was sitting at the table, with all her normal stuff, and Naib was sitting on it, leaning over her work and pointing at random stuff when Eli walked in. He had another cigarette in his mouth. 

Eli pointed to the thing in his mouth, as he went to the other side of Emily to see what they were looking at so intently. "Fueling your bad habits only in here, I see?"

Naib sighed, putting the thing out on the metal table and blowing smoke out of his nose. "Hunters don't come in here and it's well ventilated."

Eli nodded shortly, before looking at Emily's notebook. It was a sketch a basic, gender-less body. There were so many details and notes though, so that specific detail didn't matter. 

"What... are you guys doing?"

"Discussing scars and wounds?"

Eli looked at the paper again, as the normal conversation came up in the room. The match in the background wasn't very loud, so they all participated in the conversation. 

Well until...

"OH MY GOD! WHAT!"

Everyone looked at the screen quickly. It was Emma yelling. She was crouching on the ground in front of... the bloodied body of Tracy. Naib shot up, running to the screen to have a closer look. No one had been paying attention to see what happened. She was covered in cuts and looked more hurt than any amount of terror shocking should do. 

"Wait!" Eli yelled out, getting closer to the screen. He looked back at Emily, fear plastering his face. 

"Who's the hunter?" he whispered, but her face just went pale and her eyes went wide. 

"Emily!" he screamed out. His voice was loud this time, everything in him telling him that this was very very wrong!

"WHO IS THE HUNTER?!"

"JOSEPH! IT'S THE PHOTOGRAPHER!"

Eli felt all the color drain from his face, as he looked up at Naib. The boy was clenching his fists. He had... tears running down his face. 

"I'm going to kill him."

-:-:-

wHAt iS gOING oN- Do not ask me why i'm making so many chapters today, I'm just sad and don't know how to deal with it in any other than this. IMMA HEAD OUT NOW,  BUT WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN LIKE THREE HOURS-

All jokes aside (again), thank you all so much for reading. i love you guys so much, and feel free to tell me what you thought about the chapter (only if you want to)!!! Bye my lovelies!

-Mags++