twenty-five

My Dearest Eli,

I don't know how to really say this in a nice way, but it's become to much for me to deal with. With your absence has created an abyss of emptiness in me and I've lost all my love inside of it. Forgive me for making you go to the manor. I apologize. I love you, dear, but it's not going to work. Well... I love you but i also don't.

I do not value my own life anymore enough to stay alive-

E-----L-----I-

"Fuck!"

Eli shot up, grabbing the front of his shirt tightly. 

He was in his bed, in new clothes. Mind spiraling, he sat up, wondering if it was all a sick dream-

No. His face was sore and his lip was broken open, just reminding him of what happened with Naib.

Fuck...

The old numb feeling was taking over, and there was no way he could've just fixed it. 

It would always be this way, and even though he thought Aesop was fixing it, it was all a joke. 

a  f u c k i n g  j o k e

Eli felt his whole body ache, as Brooke watched him from one of the perches in his room. 

"Fuck me this is fucking stupid!"

Eli stood up, throwing the blankets off himself. His legs failed him when they touched the ground, his knees locking up then going limp and forcing Eli to fall forward. To brace the fall, Eli's hands shot out.

He yelled out, a sharp scream escaping his lips when his wrists slammed against the ground. The sick snapping sound make tears come to his eyes and another scream to come from his lips. the sound of people running up the stairs or through the hall made Eli cry hard.

His arm just got done minor healing from the break, and now his wrist just... snapped? Like straight up snapped?

Sobs poured out of him. Heavy knocking appeared on the other side of the door, a bit of screaming accompanied with it. The pain in his wrists and knees made him cry even harder than ever before. It was far worse than he had ever felt. 

"Eli! Let me in please!" 

Eli froze. The tears kept falling, but he went silent and listened to the voice on the other side. 

They were crying, like it wasn't supposed to be heard or there at all. 

"Please, Eli! I'm begging you to let me in! Please!"

"Aesop! I can't get to the door! I'm hurt!"

"Fuck!"

The sound of running and panicked yelling made Eli start crying once again. 

Tracy's panicked voice materialized at the door with Aesop's, then the door flew open. She must've unlocked it. Eli felt his head fill with goo, as the two collapsed on the floor beside their hurt friend.

"Are you okay?!"

Tracy asked in a panic. Then, she looked at Eli's right wrist. Blood was spewing out of it and something was jutting from it. She screamed, before jumping up and running out. Emily's name rang through the air, as she ran downstairs. 

Aesop pulled Eli up gently, taking all the weight off his wrists. He cried out again, collapsing into Aesop. His arms came up and wrapped around Aesop's neck, while the bigger male placed the Eli in his lap. 

Eli totally wrapped himself around Aesop, his legs around the boy's waist and his arms tightly around his neck. Aesop's hands came up and hugged the boy, rubbing gently up and down his back as he cried. 

"I'm so sorry. I'm so, so sorry. Please try and relax until Emily gets back. She's at a match right now. I swear-"

"Fuck..." Eli cried out, tightening his grip on Aesop's neck. He gripped the smaller boy on his lap tightly, moving to where he was leaning on the side of the bed and Eli's hands and wrists were propped up on the actual bed. 

The smaller boy nuzzled himself into Aesop's neck and chest, Aesop holding him comfortably. 

His hands kept running over his back and running through his hair. He ran his careful fingers through the brunette locks of the boy he loved, though he wasn't even aware of all the thoughts that had been running through his mind. 

Eli was certain that the boy holding him hated him for what he did. He left him, though he wasn't beat up as bad as he had once thought. He thought it was far worse, but the silver haired boy seemed to be better off than he thought. 

"Eli, Sunshine, please be calm. I know you're in so much pain. I get it. Please..."

"Yes. Thank you."

Aesop felt his arms tighten around the smaller boy's waist, burying his face into his hair. 

"I'm so sorry."

"Why?! Don't be. I know that you hate me. It's okay." 

Aesop flinched at what Eli said. No... no way he thought that. That's not fair. No-

"Eli. No, Eli. I love you, okay? I love you. I could never hate you. Please...

...i love you."

-:-:-

I'm having a mental breakdown and like constantly not doing great sooooo yeah. Imma just say now that this is probably not the last one today. 

Anyways, thank you all so much for reading. If you want, you can comment how you felt or whatever. Thank you my lovelies.

-Mags++