twenty-nine

Yo... this chapter, and probably a lot from now on are gonna be fucked so... just saying... (yo sexual abuse is not okay, but it and rape is spoken about soooo uh yeah I'm sorry)

-:-:-

"What the fuck?!"

Eli shot up, tears falling down his face as soon as he realized what had just happened. No. It wasn't real, right?!

He was laying in the floor right where he had been sitting when Wu Chang came in and fucking spilled all those words about Aesop-\

Killing.... himself. 

No. 

Eli felt the tears rushing down his face, as his hands blindly rushed over the ground for the note. No. If that was real, he'd have to keep the note. He had to have the note-

Eli, Sunshine! I hope you're doing great. 

No. NO! HE CAN'T THERE IS NO WAY THAT HE-

Don't worry, I love you, I promise! 

NO! NO IF THAT WAS TRUE THEN YOU WOULDN'T BE DEAD! WHY AM I REMEMBERING-

Things just caught up and lives end. 

No... No. Why would you do that?! NO! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?! WHY AM I REMEMBERING WHAT IT SAID?! NO! NO! PLEASE-

I'm sorry it had to be this way. 

No. You aren't sorry. You wouldn't have done it if you were sorry. No. No way. That's not fair at all. You didn't... no.

Eli felt his face burning as he searched the floor for the paper. Why was this happening? Why were the words playing in his mind like this-

Stay alive for me, babe. 

No... I can't. I can't stay alive without-

Thank you. I love you.

No. NO-

-Aesop

Liar...

Eli felt everything just ending, as he slammed his hands against the ground. He couldn't find the note on the ground, but the sobs just kept coming and they were far too loud in his own ears. Footsteps were coming towards his room and hands were beating on the door. 

Eli just kept crying, his hands running up and down his bare arms. The nails penetrated through his skin, drawing blood and causing them to burn angrily. 

His hands grabbed something under his bed, and the blade was flipped open quickly and drawing pretty pictures upon his skin. The red liquid was thick and hot running down his skin. 

"Eli, what the fuck are you doing?!"

The sobbing and bleeding boy hadn't realized that someone threw his door open again. The pain that was already in his wrists hurt even more from being reopened by his actions. 

Hands that felt familiar in a strange way glided over his arms, smearing the seeping blood up and down and away from their main source, to where his arms were painted with the color all the way. They felt comforting, but they were also aggressive. It was obvious that they were aware of what they were doing, as they tried to pry the weapon from Eli's hands. 

"Eli, stop it! Why are you doing this?!" the voice sounded underwater, as Eli's hearing was blocked, but they were obviously sobbing as well as him. He couldn't see nor really hear, but he could still feel. 

The hands managed to rip the knife out of the small boy's hands, which just made him cry harder.

"Please just stop and tell me why you're doing this! Please! Please just stop!"

Eli felt his hearing slowly come back, but... it was fucking with him. 

It sounded so much like-

Soft lips pressed to Eli's making him gasp loudly, but he bent forward and kissed the familiar lips back. 

"Please... please tell me what's going on..." the familiar voice said, holding Eli in his hands now. He pulled the boy onto his lap, holding and caressing Eli gently. 

"What?" 

Eli looked up at Aesop's red and beaten face. It was... like he hadn't slept in weeks and someone had recently beat the shit out of him. 

"Eli," Aesop's hand grabbed the side of Eli's face and smeared it with blood and tears. He was crying too, holding the boy as tightly as he could. "I am so sorry. I heard you screaming and tried so hard to get up here, but Joseph wouldn't let me. He beat the shit out of me. I'm so sorry."

Eli cried harder, falling into Aesop's chest. He glanced up, but what he saw made him push the taller boy away and fall back onto his arms. Aesop gasped loudly, watching as the boy pushed away from him and kept scooting away. 

"Oh... my god. Is that... a hickey?"

Aesop felt his eyes widening. He knew what Joseph was doing, and his mind kept going straight to the older person sucking on his neck against his will. 

He felt even more tears going down his face, as he lightly brushed the area he knew Eli was talking about. He always thought he could keep it all a secret. 

"Eli-"

"So that's why you're constantly in his room?! He's your little fuck buddy?!" 

Aesop quickly sat up, shacking his head and mumbling out "no". 

"I don't believe you. And god... my mind was so fucked up, that I just thought you killed yourself! I really did, but it was just a small dream! No... you didn't but now... i find this shit out?!"

Aesop bit his trembling lip, crying and just falling over in defeat. He didn't know how to say that he was being forced into it. There was no way he could admit that Joseph had been forcing sex and other things out of him for over a year. It had been so long. Eventually, Aesop tried to get away from it, but Joseph threatened to hurt his friend and take away his reward, which was the drugs. 

He needed the drugs, but he also needed Eli's safety. 

"Please, no, you don't understand-"

"No, I get it. I never thought I was enough anyways. 

-:-:-

I'm so sorry. 

I'm in so much pain. 

Thank you for reading, I love you guys. Thanks so much, my lovelies. 

-Mags++