Different

PO'V

Lisa was done teaching Jungkook about kitchen as they're eating. Lisa was looking online buying clothes and stuff for Jungkook cause she is lazy. Jungkook quickly finish his meal fast as Lisa just randomly thinks of something.

She then shock as she asked Jungkook.  "You're the prince right? So.. The devil send me his son?!" Lisa asked loudly as Jungkook nodded as Lisa go through her head as he afraid. "Don't worry.." Jungkook says as he licks her fang as Lisa blush.

"Stop!" Lisa says as she stood up and go to the living room as Jungkook followed her. They sat down on the couch as Lisa turn on the TV and watched Netflix. "What's this?" Jungkook point at the TV. "Its a television, is where like news and movie play" Lisa says as she click the button on the remote. "What's a movie?" Jungkook asked again as Lisa face palm.

"Is like a story but its moving and play by people.." Lisa lazy to search at her phone as Jungkook nodded. "I remembered my first victim, Kim Yerim.." Jungkook says as suddenly Lisa was shaking. "O-ok.." She mutter as she shuddering.

"Ya, she wants to be rich and my dad ask me to take her soul.. So I did.." Jungkook says as he smirk at Lisa as Lisa start to shaking more. "H-how about me?" She asked while she was shaking. "Mmh? I-i do what my dad says, not in my own command.." Jungkook says as he smile to Lisa.

Lisa start to have a little more regrets as she calm herself down. Jungkook eyes suddenly wilden as he grabs Lisa hand. "Is this the full moon?!" He asked as he look kinda worry as Lisa nodded. "Do-don't stayed up past midnight.. Please..." He begged as Lisa nodded not thinking to much.

Jungkook sigh as his eyes is twitching to red and normal eyes, Lisa didn't notice as she was enjoying herself. Lisa suddenly notice that her break was only 5 days leave as she throw her into a pillow as she scream. "Mmh?" Jungkook confused as Lisa shake his head, Jungkook look away as he then enjoyed the movie.

Night

Lisa was just eating snack with Jungkook while watch Netflix too in her bedroom as Jungkook didn't realise what the time is as it was pass midnight. He suddenly feel a headache as he sit up. "Jungkook.." Lisa asked as Jungkook clenches his fist as he look down.

"Jungkook!" Lisa called him loudly as his head go into Lisa direction. "Hello my lady.." He smile as his eyes was bright red. "Jungkook.." She crawl on her back as the wall stops her as Jungkook was in front of her as Lisa was shaking.

"I can't control it, I'm sorry if this hurt.." Jungkook lick her fang as Lisa gulp. Jungkook slowly go to her neck as Lisa feel his hot breath as Lisa closed her eyes as she holds Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't actually bite her as he was just sucking her neck as Lisa shock. She try to push him away as he was too strong as Lisa try to hold her moan. "Jungkook.. Please stop.." Lisa moan as she try to push him away. "C'mon.. People never see a goddess like me, but its never goes zero.." He continued as Lisa hold him.

"Jungkook please stop.." Lisa says softly as Jungkook kiss her in the lips as he smirk. "I can't help it.." He says as he continued to kiss Lisa. Their saliva was attach to each other as Jungkook continues again.

Jungkook stop as he stroke Lisa lips. "Beautiful.." Jungkook says as he fall as Lisa jump. "Jungkook!" Lisa try to woke him up as she sigh and blush.

She let him sleep as she lay down next to him as Lisa was thinking if Jungkook didn't fainted at that moment. She was scare as she blush. She then let herself sleep as suddenly his hand as in her waist hugging her as Lisa blush more. "He's your boyfriend.." Lisa keep repeat that in her mind as she fall asleep.

-
She then woke up as she was facing Jungkook and Jungkook was facing her as she blush. She carefully gets up as she look at him sleeping as she smile. She head to the bathroom to prepared.

-
She head downstairs as she was going to cook. She look at the cabinet as it was only bread and noodle as she sigh. She making grilled cheese for both of them as Lisa sees Jungkook heading downstairs rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning.." He tiredly says as he sits down on the dining room as he was closing his eyes as Lisa smile. "You already shower?" Lisa asked as Jungkook shake his head slowly. "Go shower, prepared yourself.." Lisa command as Jungkook nodded as he teleported.

After a few minutes, Lisa was done as he waited for Jungkook. "Lisa, I'm clean now!" Jungkook smile as he run down the stairs. He sat down next to Lisa as he takes his food. "We are going outside" Lisa says as Jungkook stops eating. "We? Can I stay here?" Jungkook begged as Lisa shake her head out of trust.

"Ok.." Jungkook says as he continued to eat his food. "Packet!" Lisa heard as she stood up and open the door. "Wait here.." Lisa says as she run upstair to her room as Jungkook peak into the door.

"Here, thank you so much.." Lisa bowl as she close door. "I brought you clothes!" Lisa put the packet in front of Jungkook as he was confused. "Mmh? What-" Lisa pull Jungkook to upstairs.

Lisa open the packet as Jungkook was confused. "Try all of this!" Lisa throw all the clothe to Jungkook as she push him inside her room. "Ok!" Jungkook answer as Lisa laugh.

Jungkook was having a fashion show as Lisa was amaze of his fashion style as Lisa nodded. "You good at matching stuff, wait and I'll prepare!" Lisa says as she goes inside and close the door. Jungkook smile as he look down.