Fight For Me

PO'V

Taehyung just got back from the meeting with Chaeyoung his assistant. "Here.." Taehyung hand her a food as Chaeyoung looked at him. "No no boss!" Chaeyoung denied as Taehyung also denied. "You missed lunch, I give you a break passed.." Chaeyoung can't denied anymore as she bowl and accepted.

Chaeyoung leave the room as Taehyung somehow dark energy as he sigh and try to keep calm. Taehyung stops a sword with his shield as Jungkook smirk. "What do you want?!" Taehyung yelled as Jungkook eye rolled. "Stopped being so protective to Lisa, she don't want you.." He say as Taehyung throw him as he back up and form his horn. "Let's go.." Jungkook open a portal as he drag Taehyung in, he go in as the portal vanished.

-
It was few hour after that, Lisa was feeling good as she got a headache suddenly. Taehyung and Jungkook in a abandoned building fighting to death.

Lisa gaps as Jisoo looked at her. "Lisa?" She asked as Lisa grab her bags and pack. "Where are you going?" Jisoo asked as Lisa was in hurry. "Home and save the day.." Lisa say as she walk away, Jisoo was confused as she ignored.

Lisa was going to Taehyung office as she meet Chaeyoung there. "Woah, you look in hurry!" Chaeyoung says and looked at her. "You got a break passed too?" Chaeyoung asked and Lisa shake her head. "Where's Taehyung?!" Lisa sound hurry as Chaeyoung quickly point to his office as Lisa walk there.

"Don't bother him-" Lisa opened the door as he was nowhere to be found. "What?" Chaeyoung was also confused as Lisa run to go home. She doesn't know where the location is as suddenly her mind go through a forest as there and abandoned building.

"That!" Lisa run as she called an uber as she waited a bit. As the uber arrived, she go in hurry to her house to check on Jungkook if it a misunderstood.

-
She arrived, the uber leave as she check on the house. The house was lock as she brought extra keys as she opened it. She looked around as Jungkook weren't there, Lisa took the cars keys as she goes to the forest near her.

"What are they even doing?!" Lisa put on the seatbelt as pull the gas and drive.

"You!" Taehyung yelled as he throw a freeze spell as Jungkook dodge it wsa his fireball. They face was scarred, burn mark and bruises. They clothes was also messed up. Taehyung don't have anymore energy as Jungkook take his chance.

"Jungkook please.." Taehyung give up as Jungkook didn't answer as he float to the air. "Look! I win and now you have to get away from Lisa!" Jungkook choke him as Taehyung was strong enough to hold. "Even though you are good in her eyes, it will not be in the history!" Jungkook choke him harder as Taehyung was suffocated.

Lisa came at the right moment as she was shock. "Jungkook! Taehyung!" She yelled as Jungkook drop Taehyung, he almost die as he start to cough. "Lisa.." Jungkook was scared how Lisa would react as Lisa give both of them a side eye.

Lisa drove them to their home to heal them. She was mad at both of them as they were very immature handle their problem.

-
"Jungkook.." Lisa knew it was Jungkook fault as he defend himself. "He also agree to fight with me.." Lisa sigh loudly. "It was a surprise attack!" Lisa say as Jungkook then kept quiet. Lisa then go upstair to take a medkit to heal their scar. "Better stop fighting!" Lisa yelled as Jungkook and Taehyung look at each other and look away.

-
Lisa clean they scar first as took both of their hand as she heal them both. Jungkook try to act mature but he kinda failed. Lisa then take Taehyung hand first to heal as Jungkook pout as he punch Taehyung from the back. "Agh!" He groan as Lisa throw a towel into his face. "Clean up your own!" She yelled and then continued healing Taehyung.

Jungkook then imitates her as he clean himself and heal his self as he look at Taehyung and Lisa.

-
"Bye!" Lisa wave to Taehyung as the uber drove. Lisa closed the door as she look at Jungkook. "I'm sorry.." Jungkook try to hug her as she denied and cross her arm. "I don't need a apology, Taehyung did!" Lisa then stomping on the way upstair as Jungkook sigh.

Lisa was in her hoodie watching movie on her laptop, Jungkook get out of the shower all prepared for bed as he lay down beside her. "Go sleep downstair.." Lisa say to Jungkook as he then hug her. "No.." Lisa then push Jungkook as he fall off the bed as she cross her arm. "Stop acting childish, now" Lisa face was very serious this time as Jungkook sigh and grab a pillow and a blanket. Lisa was trying to be rough at him but she actually want to cuddle with him.

Jungkook show a puppy face to Lisa as she then flip. Jungkook wave to Lisa as he closed the door and goes downstairs. Lisa look at the door as she then thinks.

-
It was the midnight as Lisa was going to peek around to check on him. She slowly go down the stairs as she looked. Jungkook was asleep and TV was turned on. Lisa face palm as she goes to the living room to turn off the TV. "Well.." He heard Jungkook as something pull Lisa as she was beside him. "Chance?" Jungkook asked as Lisa shake her head as she goes upstairs. "I love you!" Jungkook yelled as Lisa smile.