Our Together, beginning

PO'V

Lisa and Jungkook have meet him company as they wanted to confirmed. Turns out, his boss was a huge fan of Lisa. They talk about 4 hour on the office before they go home.

Few Weeks later..

"Jk and Lalisa Manoban confirmed dating and they bought a house together" the news blow up on the internet, full of positive comment making Lisa comfortable about being public. Lisa sell her house as they now live together. Lisa also want to start the same career with Jungkook.

Lisa came to the Blackpink office feeling excited, as she entered the lobby the workers congratulated her. "Congrats boss!" They all says as Lisa was thankful to them for supporting her. After she talk to the worker, she head to her office.

As soon as she entered, the girls staring at her fiercely. "Um.. Good morning.." Lisa wave as they start to screaming and cheer for Lisa. "Yaahhh! Why don't you tell me sooner?" Jisoo pout. "That's why she already know his song.." Chaeyoung winked as Lisa smile to them. "We just start dating.." Lisa look away try to hide her blush away. "Mmmhh..." Jennie says as they teasing Lisa now.

-
Lisa came home in the early afternoon. As soon as she open the door, Jungkook tackle her and lift her up. "Yah!" Lisa hitting his back try to get off. They drop together on the bed, laughing about it. "Welcome home!" Jungkook says kissing her a few times. "Stop stop stop!" Lisa say as they giggling together, they were staring at each other and fell deep into their heart.

"I can't wait marrying the women of my dream.." Jungkook say as Lisa smile. "Same, I love you.." Lisa says as they start making early in the evening.

-
Lisa woke up 2 hour after going home, she shower first and find Jungkook. He was in his work room, he was streaming as Lisa was about to knock. "What's you and Lisa love story?" He read the fans as he took a deep breath. "Umm.. Me and Lisa actually DATED 7 years ago and stuff happened.." She saw Jungkook sighing. "It was rough, we didn't fight or anything. It was the happiest moment of my life spending time together, met her parent, her friends and family.. Sadly I have to leave her.. Worse moment.." Jungkook say as he start to smile bright.

"After years of heart break, of course I try to find her and we're getting married now!" Jungkook suddenly lit up as Lisa smile, she then goes to the kitchen to make him a tea.

"Hey!" Lisa knock on the door as Jungkook look back with a bright smile. "Hey baby!" Jungkook tapping the sit next to him as Lisa put the drink down and sat beside him. "Here Lisa you guys been asking" Jungkook say as Lisa lean back to his shoulder while reading the comment.

"When will you be married? I'm excited!" Lisa read the comment as they look at each other. "Soon?" Lisa shrug as they giggle together and start reading together. "Child name?" Jungkook rub his hand together while thinking. "Jeongsan for a boy!" Jungkook raise his hand. "Eunna for a girl!" Lisa also raises her hand.

"What did you before sleeping Lisa..?" Jungkook read and click his tongue, they looked at each other as he smirked. "Go to the bathroom" Lisa say as Jungkook almost burst out of laughing. He look at the clock as he sigh. "You know, it's getting late and I'm very tired.." Jungkook rubbing his eyes while Lisa patting his back. "But I'm not.." Lisa answer. "You can go solo live then.." Lisa was silence shake her head and blush. "Oh c'mon!" Jungkook run out to the room as Lisa was shocked, she left there doesn't now what to do.

"I'm so sorry guys! We appreciate you guys so much! Bye!" Lisa wave and turn off the live. "Jungkook!" Lisa yelled run up to him, he get out of bed and quickly run away. "Jungkook yah!" He put his phone on the table and tackle him. They fall down on the couch laughing around.

"I hate you so much!" Lisa says putting her head on his chest. "You a coward.." Jungkook tease as Lisa bang her head into his chest. "Ow!" Jungkook groan. "How about tomorrow for filming?" Lisa asked as Jungkook nodded. "Excited!" Jungkook say, he make a special song that represented their love story. "Is it gonna be Lust?" Lisa asked as Jungkook wink. "Hate you.." Lisa chuckle as Jungkook give a peck on the forehead.

-
It was the morning, Lisa and Jungkook making breakfast for each other. "How do we do this?" Jungkook read the recipe book while Lisa was cutting the ingredients. "I'll help u!" He says approach Her "Mmh!" Jungkook mumble lifting Lisa up as she smile. "Jungkook, I'm gonna cut myself.." Lisa say continued on her work. "My" he says doesn't want to take off any of his hand out of her. "Jungkook..." Lisa says with a warned tone as he took off his hand, he pouted and come back to his work. "Love you!" Lisa yelled as it echoed around the house, Jungkook trying to not burst out of smiling by biting his cheeks.

-
They were ready to go to the set, someone knock on the door as Lisa opened it. "Heyy!" The girls surprised her as Lisa gaps, Jungkook walk toward her and smile at them as he notice her friend were there. "Congrats Jungkook!" They all cheers while Jungkook shyly nodded hiding behind his girlfriend. "Thank you and thanks for coming" Jungkook say as they giggles.

"Can we go to the set? We're really want to see what happened" Jisoo say as Lisa look back at Jungkook as he nodded. "Yeay!" They cheer again. "We don't want to be a wheel so we brought our husbands.." Jennie say pointing at their own. "You know.. How got a new boyfriend.." Chaeyoung giving a sign as Lisa got shocked. "Congratulated gurl!" Lisa say, Jungkook lock the door before leaving the house.

They start to walk to their own car. "Who's your boyfriend btw?" Lisa asked as Chaeyoung pointed at a boy beside her car. Lisa eyes wilded noticing how is it, Jimin. Lisa memory when crazy, the moment flashes before her eyes as she was weakened. Jungkook quickly notice and held her hand. "Ok! Let's go!" Jungkook say, he pull Lisa into the car as he know she was panicking. "Jungkook.." She held him tight.