Beside You, beginning

PO'V

After Lisa and Jungkook planned the whole wedding, about month now they just have to wait. Rumours spreading around the wind for couple of days. The fans are also suspicious because Jungkook are having a break for 2 month and Lisa haven't is in the office.

-

"cheers!" The gang having a party on the roof top, Jungkook boss cannot come because of a plan of the future. "we're happy that you're going to be married now!" Irene says sipping the wine out in surprise. "time goes so fast!" Suho say. Lisa give them the memory back so they can remembered. "Ya! we haven't met in years! i'm very busy helping Daniel in business!" Jihyo was also surprise haven't met in years.

"Ya, and congrats Daniel become a CEO!" Lisa remind as they tease them. "Oh ya.." Jennie pretend to cough and she smirk. "when did you have a ahem! a offspring.." Jennie raises her eyebrows twice as they start to cheer and tease them, Lisa hide her face while Jungkook laughing. "depends on her.." Jungkook clear his throat as they start to laugh. "Catch up to me! so our kids both have a play date!" Jisoo says as they all laugh. "of course i would!" Lisa answer in excitement.

"I hope the Bali short vacation goes well!" Kai says as they smile, they having a short vacation before the wedding. "or should be say Honey Moon?" Chaeyoung raises her eye brows as they all laugh. "i wish we could come, but me and Jisoo here cannot since she have to rest.." Namjoon stroking the baby bump. "i can see you cannot wait.." Jimin says as Jisoo and Namjoon chuckle as they blush. "We have a announment, we're opened a boutique at Seoul.." Irene shyly says as they all shocked. "Eehh! Congrats!" Lisa shockly congratulated while others clap. "Ehhh! Our wedding clothes should be from you.." Lisa slam her head on the table as Suho and Irene laugh. "Yeah! Wait.. you said the bridemates dress is not perfect yet.." Chaeyoung thinks as Lisa eyes wilded. "Irene!" Lisa beg as she nodded. "Maybe we could work together since ya know, we need more.." Jennie raises her eyesbrows twice as Irene shows a surprise face. "Ahhh Jennie thank you!" She says hugging her tight. "No problem!" Jennue smile.

"why do y'all getting married, i wanted one.." Daniel rest his head on the table as they all laugh while Jihyo stroking his back comforting him. "we gonna catch up, right Daniel?" Jihyo yelled as Daniel fist bump her, they all laugh continuing the night. Even though Lisa shows happiness, Lisa worry since there no news about Taehyung.

-

Lisa folding the clothes she bought for the vacation, Jungkook cook the dinner as usual. After Lisa was done she texted her aunt, she happily congrats her going to Bali and getting married. Sadly they can't come cause Lisa cousin is having a exam season. "Jungkook and I missed the kids so much.. i hope they go well.." Lisa text pouting wanted to take them on a vacation. "i wish i could come too, i'm sorry Lisa deary" Lisa cheer them for a good grades, Jungkook came in reminding Lisa that the food is ready. He hug her from the back and read their text. "they didn't come?" Jungkook ask as Lisa nodded, Jungkook pouted while Lisa dragging him downstairs for dinner.

Lisa sat down as the meal place neat on the table Jungkook set up. "Eh! Should've ask me!" Lisa sat down still surprise, she suddenly feel bad. Her excited face turn worried and Jungkook who was about to give her the food stop. "Princess-" She suddenly hug him.

"Aahhh! I'm suppose to take care of youuuuuu! Cook for you, clean for you, and make sure you're ok! It's the opposite! I don't deserve youuuuu!" She cried out like a baby while Jungkook stayed there try to find an answer.

"No no! Who told you that?! All girls suppose to be treat like a queen!" She cried more out loud as Jungkook go silence and showing a confused face. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She repeat, he put her hair back into her ear and hug her.

"Shhh shh, there there.. let's just eat first and we could talk about it.." Jungkook calm her down putting her food on her plate. "Why is she like this? I'm sorry.." he said in mind while stroke her face.

-
After they have a dinner, even Lisa was on break. She was bored and try to search something to do, in her work room she approved and re-design some of the clothes for their work.

"Need more sequence.." She type, Jungkook came in and already stuck on her. "Jungkook, i'm working.." His hand crawl in into her clothes as he pinned her down. "We're on break darling.." he start kissing her neck all over. "Jungkook.." she called trying to stop him.

"I'm on my period.." his mood suddenly when down as he sat down. "Ooh! That why she so moody.." Jungkook mumble as Lisa heard it. "What did you say?!" She yelled as Jungkook back up hugging a pillow. "No wait!" He says nervously.

"I'm trying to entertain you since you're sad and all.." he says pouting, Lisa smile and hug him. "I'm sorry i'm being emotional.." Lisa says apologizes to him, she stroke her hair and kiss her in the forehead. "I know how to take the mood up!" Jungkook says as Lisa shows a confused face. He reveal he bought chips as she was amaze.

-
They downstairs snacking and have a little date on midnight. They watching a movie and their comeback video.

He hug her tight as she was a doll, never putting his hand away out of her embrace. "Jungkook.." Lisa called as he answer with a mumble. "I just what i'm gonna do!"

 "I just what i'm gonna do!"