Film

PO'V

Jungkook came home kinda late, at 1AM. "I'm home!" Jungkook yelled to let her know he's here. Seem she's asleep, Jungkook take off his shoes and tie and put it on a stand. "Oh, Jungkook!" He see Lisa upstairs waving at him. "I thought you were asleep" Jungkook was surprise.

"I was eating salad" Lisa says as they start to walk to the bedroom. "Your on a diet?" Jungkook ask. "No no, when i was practicing, i vomit.. maybe i didn't eat properly.." Lisa says. "If you're sick you can't cancelled the shoot.." Jungkook says stroking her hair. "No.." Lisa denied. "You're gonna be more sick, and after the shoot we're going on a festival.." Jungkook says kissing her neck. "No, i'll be fine.." Lisa says stroking his hard harshly until it'd mess up. "Eh.." Jungkook says.

-
They're on the bed, Jungkook already asleep peacefully. There Lisa thinking she want a mango rice. "Babe.." she shake him until he woke up. "Ya..?" He rub his eyes and turn around. "Do you know how to make mango rice?" Lisa ask as he poke out an eye. "No.." he said as Lisa nodded slowly. "What have you been thinkin?" Jungkook ask while trying to figure it out. "I'll really want one.." Lisa slowly laugh while Jungkook smack himself.

-
"I in fact didn't love you.." Jungkook eyes glows through the darkness. Lisa is tie up in a chair and also helpless. "No no Jungkook, i thought you love me.." He can heard the sadness by her broken voice is. "You sold you soul.. and then you have to pay for it.." His demonic frighten her as he lean in to stab her.

"Noo!" Lisa yelled in frighten, her heart beating fast and cold sweat. "Lisa! Are you alright?!" She jumped when he got closer. "Jungkook-" suddenly her stomach to flare up again. She gets up and ran to the bathroom. She vomit as Jungkook knocked. "Babe?" He yelled.

She wash herself on the sink, she lied to him. "I'm alright, i'm just start to panic again.." Lisa says as Jungkook already know the caused. "Your nightmares.." Jungkook said.

-
Last night before going home, he called Jennie before going home. "Taehyung have just arrived at California.." Jennie said unfortunately. "Can i get his number instant?" Jungkook said. "I'll texted his new numbers to you, he's rarely online and responded.." Jungkook felt bad for her since he know. "Alright, thank you so much.." Jungkook said.

She texted him his number as he immediately call him. "Sorry this number cannot be reach-" Jungkook almost threw his phone out of anger. "He didn't tell me completely, what if it a bad sign?!" He yelled.

-
"Maybe i'm just stress.." Lisa says trying not to look worry to make him worried. "You nightmares is our past, our bad, sad past! I'm afraid something bad will happen.." he says, his face shows his worries to Lisa. "No, i'm alright, as soon as he back to earth, he contact him.." Lisa says lean in to his shoulder.

-
She's on the shoot, for the big concert festival. Jungkook on his way to the shoot. Taehyung doesn't even answer his phone which mean he wouldn't be for the pass month. "Fuck.." he curse. He suddenly got a call as he pick it up on his head phone. "Hey baby!" Jungkook answer happily since he's in a middle of stressing and got a call from his wife. "Hello! Jungkook, can you buy me some mango sticky rice?" Lisa ask as Jungkook then sigh.

"Of course, but i'm going to be kinda late to your shoot cause i have to find one, ok? You also want a corn dog?" Jungkook says as Lisa cheers through the phone. "Ehee, thank you! Love you!" Lisa says as Jungkook answer back before closing his phone. "Adorable.." he blushes.

-
Jungkook came in to the building, finally after an hour after running around through the city. He came in as something caught into his eyes, he was amaze by Lisa charisma, his eyes fill with lust. He got tap by a staff as he lose his focus, Jungkook sat down while giving a smirk to her.

The music finally over, Lisa gets up and take a breath. "Good?" Lisa ask as they give a thumb ups. Lisa then run to Jungkook to greet him. "Heyi!" Lisa says as a bag of snacks catch her eyes. "Thank you so much!" Lisa snatches the bag out of his eyes. "But can i get a.." Jungkook lean in signing her for a kiss. "You want some?" Lisa says as he walks away, rejected kiss.

He sigh out and sat down next to her. "I search the whole city since i don't know, then i ask Ten" Jungkook says. "Eh, i have give you a troublesome.." Lisa pat his fluffy hair. She's munching it. "I like your aunt cooking better.." Jungkook says as Lisa giggles. "Of course it is!" Lisa says.

Again, her stomach start flare up again. She's quickly run off to the bathroom. She's have vomit again. Jungkook couldn't go to the bathroom since it was the female. "Lalisa.." he called, Lisa went out..