Photoshoot and Hate

PO'V

Lisa woke up early as she got a work to do. Lisa head to the bathroom and shower and start the amazing day.

Lisa get out and looked in the mirror, her dress was on point as she loved it. She took the time to chat with Jungkook and called him.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Lisa show off her dress as she giggles. "You look gorgeous!" Lisa smile, Jungkook show off what he is cooking. "Look good, I want it.." Lisa say. "Your in France, c'mon!" Jungkook say as Lisa laugh. "Have fun!" Jungkook smile as Lisa nodded. "Ya, take care.." Lisa closed the called as she grab her coat and head straight to the lobby.

Lisa sees everyone, Lisa wave and bowl to Seokjin. "Thank you for having me, you came here with Taehyung to start a collab on both our company" Lisa, Hoseok and Yoongi clapped. "So, Taehyung tell me that all of you guys going to be our model of today" all of them gaps as they thank both of them.

They head inside the car and go around the beautiful place in Paris France. The view through the window is already beautiful. Lisa took a lot of picture of the view as Taehyung glaze at her and smirk.

Hoseok were writing a journal, Lisa then take a few photos of them and the city. Lisa gave it to him. "For your journal.." Lisa wink as Hoseok give a thump up and place the photos on a small packet on the book. Yoongi was just focused on the view.

-
They have arrived at the place, the photography was there as they shake hand. "This is going to be our model" Taehyung point in three of them as he clapped. "Gorgeous, let's start.." Yoongi when first as Lisa and Hoseok support him as he smile and pose.

Lisa take a look at Hoseok journal. Every country he goes go to he wrote the amazing thing he see. "Your handwriting is writing down cold, beautiful!" Lisa say as Hoseok nodded, meanwhile they tease him as he trying tp hold his laugh.

"Perfect good job!" Yoongi give the photographer a high five as Lisa goes neck. Lisa was incrediblely beautiful. "It's that your girlfriend?" Jin whisper to Taehyung as he shake his head. "She has a boyfriend.." Taehyung say as Jin nodded and continued watching her. Lisa post with a lot of stuff like books, bags and flower.

"How lucky that mad is.." Taehyung whisper as he clenches his fist. Lisa also hold her laugh because of Hoseok and Yoongi. As the photographer check the photo, Lisa dancing around as she look at the picture too. "It's amazing!" Hoseok complement as the photography nodded.

Hoseok goes neck, his gorgeous bone structure and body was amazingly model like. The photography really like him because of his personally being smiley and bright. While Hoseok was shooting, Lisa take some picture as she was amaze.

After they done, they go around and meet amazing artist. They also took a picture together in a crowd. Taehyung and Jin was proud as they clapped. All of them were so supportive toward each other.

They took a break by the neatest cafe. Lisa, Hoseok and Yoongi were in a different table from Taehyung and Jin as they don't wanna bother their business stuff. "You guys as doing a great job!" Lisa cheer as they smile. "Your hickey get expose.." Yoongi raises his eyebrow as Lisa hit him as they laugh.

Lisa again looked at Hoseok journal and read all his experienced. As she do, she looks at Taehyung direction. Jungkook watching her over her mark on her hand control her. Lisa sees Taehyung with large angel wing and halo. Suddenly the wing was cut off and his look was super dark as Lisa drop the book in shock.

"Lisa? Lisa!" Hoseok yelled as Lisa looked in his direction as she pick it up. Jungkook smirk as he continued watching her over her mark. Lisa then start to get shock as she thoughts he's one of them.

After the lunch, they again shooting at random places in Paris. Even though Lisa lose her focus because of Taehyung, she still do a great job as ever.

-
After morning and day in Paris, they finished as they go to the hotel and wait for tomorrow photoshoot as they plan. "Lisa.." Taehyung called as Lisa looked at him. "Let's hangout.." Taehyung asked as Lisa nodded. Lisa go followed Taehyung into his room.

They go to the balcony as it was just nothing much. Lisa keep a large barrier in her heart for Taehyung. "Let's just chit chat.." Lisa say as Taehyung sigh. "Do you really love Jungkook?" Taehyung asked as Lisa look at him weirdly. "Why do you ask that?" Of course.." Lisa play with a string around her sleeve. Taehyung then move to beside Lisa as Lisa look at him.

"You probably don't liked it.." Taehyung whisper as his face get closer. Lisa got a warning as he push him and try to keep calm. "Taehyung!" Lisa yelled softly as Taehyung sigh and grab her hand. Lisa calm turn down as she push him and run to her room.

"Lisa!" Taehyung catch up with her, she try to lock the door as Taehyung already when in. "Taehyung stop!" Lisa yelled as Taehyung clenches him fist. "Jungkook is very dangerous for you and I try to protect you!" Taehyung yelled as Lisa eyes widen as she say. "What do you mean..?" Lisa asked him. "He's a demon!" Lisa heart stop as her eyes widen.

"How do you know?!" Lisa asked him and his eyes widen not expecting her reaction. Taehyung light up and form a wing and a flower crown in a white dress. "I can explained.." Taehyung try to grab Lisa hand as she push him.

"You're angel huh?" Lisa asked calmly as Taehyung nodded. "Listen here you obsessed person, I sell my soul for him and I don't even regret it.." Lisa say as Taehyung eyes widen. "What did you just say?! How dare you do that?!" Taehyung say as Lisa grin.

"You don't understand, I don't use him for power or money.. But love.." Taehyung know that word mean deeply. "Now get out of my room, I'm gonna pay this hotel and I fly back to Korea.." Lisa say as she grab her suitcase. "Lisa.." Taehyung know that nothing can't stop her as he just teleport.

Lisa start to cry as she strong herself and pack her bags.