Baby? (short)

PO'V
(Very short chapter)

When she realise, she then remembers. After she arrived shortly at Korea, Lisa didn't come home first. To the hospital she goes.

She sat on the waiting room waiting to get called by her doctor. She been vomiting, nausea and cravings for a few days. She stomp her feet into the ground because of her nervousness. "Jeon Lalisa!" The doctor said as Lisa stood up to greet him.

-
She wasn't expecting it. "Your pregnant, 3 weeks!" Lisa sat there frozen and trys to think what happen. "Pregnant.." she says as she start to cry. "Congratulation!" The doctors says as Lisa thanked him. "Thank you so much, i'm glad.." Lisa wiping her tears while she was happy.

-
"Mom, dad. i'm pregnant.." Lisa happily called as they start to cheer. "Are you serious dear?!" The uncle says as her aunt was frozen. "Of course dad! I'm serious!" Lisa says. "Omg! I'm gonna be a grandma!!" Lisa laugh while her aunt and uncle freaking out. "I'm so glad! Did you tell Jungkook?" Her aunt ask as Lisa smirked.

-
Lisa and the girls meet at the office secretly at the workers lunch time. "We saw the news! Are you ok?" Jennie and Chaeyoung ask. "Yaa!" Jisoo says through the phone as Lisa chuckle. "I'm pregnant!" Lisa says as they all froze. "Lalisa! Congrats!" Jennie and Chaeyoung hug. "Congratss!" Jisoo says full of excitement. "Deary, you gonna wake up Jieun.." followed by Namjoon as they give a laugh. "Lisa, congrats too!" Namjoon wave the baby through the camera as Lisa smiles. "Thank you so much guys!" Lisa says. "Does Jungkook already know?" They ask as Lisa smirked again, planning something.

"After all does years with you, we finally made it.."