Decorating

PO'V

The items arrived three days later. They're both lazy to even move. Their room was beside their bedroom, their old closet. They have moved their closet along ago since the room is too big for their closet.

-
1 month later, they still hasn't even to anything since Lisa having cramps and having trouble sleeping. Since Lalisa have a break, Jungkook having to record his new album. He's sad that Lisa can't work with him for the next album. "Bye, see you sweetie.." He place a peck on lips as he drove away. 

-
The girls came there give a visit since Lisa was on a long break. "Are you guys sure that i don't have to work? I can-" Jisoo give a no as an answer, shaking her head. "When i was pregnant with Jieun, i pretty much get tired easily imagine you having a twin, Lalis" Lisa thinks about as she sigh. "But-" "Listen to your unnie Lalis" she gave a sassy attitude as they gave a laugh.

"C'mon we're work on our company, four of us! We sure care about each other.. you should Lalisa since you too are shooting a show.." Lisa thinks again and finally agree. "Jieun~!" Lisa call her as she laugh, Lisa love children and treat them like a her whole child. "I want to get married.." Chaeyoung cross both of her hand and legs and gave a pout. "Oh ya!" Jennie reach into her bag.

"Here" Jennie smile giving a letter to them, the open it with their curiosity. They all focus on reading the note as they eyes wilden. "You engaged with Kai!?" They all yelled as she gave her sweet gummy smile. "Congrats babezz!" They gave Jennie a hug since they are glad she getting her love into the next stage.

"I dated Kai 7-8 years ago,he finally propose to me..!" She says with an excitement as they all clap. "Congrats out Jendeuk!" They gave group hug.

-
Jungkook on a break, he call Taehyung since it's been 6 month since he's gone. "Ah Jungkook da" he said as he sigh. "How are you bro?" Jungkook ask. "I'm all fine, i'm just here for a while, what's on your mind?" Taehyung said as Jungkook breath trying to control his voice. "Lisa is pregnant with twins, boy and girl.." he scentses a chuckle from the phone. "Congrats.." he say with a cold voice.

"How's gonna be the next leader then?" Jungkook ask stomping his feet on the ground. "Of course is the boy, maybe the girl will be granted too.." he says as Jungkook sigh. "No, i don't want to lose my babygirl too.." Jungkook say. "Sure, it was nice taking to you.. see you soon.." he closed the call as he sigh, he call Lisa to make him feel better.

"Hey baby!" She greet as he burse a bright smile. "Hello babe, how are you?" Jungkook asked. "I'm just playing with Leo on my work room watching youtube i'm bored with Netflix , is there something wrong?" Lisa ask as he smile. "No, i just want to tell you i have finish a choreography and a song, i have a 3 day break, i have a time for  decorating with you.." he smile eating his cookies. "Yess! Thank you so much sweetie, when will you be home?" Lisa ask. "Maybe in 20 minute, want me to buy you something, baby?" He ask. "I just want chips.. thank you so much baby! See you!" She say as he smile, he says goodbye and close the call. "She's so cute.." he smile still admired her after 8 years.

-
Jungkook bought home some groceries since they're kinda out of stock on food since Lisa eat most of it. "Baby, i'm home!" He yelled as it was no answer.

"Lalisa sweetie.." he open their bedroom. He saw her sleeping peacefully, finally. He smiles.

He showered remove all of the sweat from his body, he lay down hugging her making her warm. "Goodnight babies.." he say place a peck on Lisa neck.

-
The next day, they already have their stuff all plan out. "Her wallpaper is so cute.." i was purple butterfly for Myungsoo. Jeongsan got a blue butterfly wallpaper as it fit the theme. "It's cool right?" Lisa smile as he nodded.

-
Jungkook putting all the wallpaper down, Lisa trying to figure out adult lego with the instruction. "This is the lego adult version of kids lego.." Lisa say, Jungkook wipe his sweat. He finish with all the wallpaper. "Is this right?" Jungkook ask as she looks. "Mmh!" She gave a thumb ups as Jungkook smile.

-
Lisa putting the carpet down, put all the clothes on their drawer. Jungkook push out the crib from their room. "I'll help.." Lisa say pushing it together. They finally finish with all the big stuff and come to the small stuff now. They wipe their sweat and starting to laugh at each other.

-
They finish with their light, carpet, toys and bed. Jungkook through the room feeling proud of theirself. "Phew.." he breath out and look at Lisa. "I have one more idea.." she says.

-
They painting on butter, they put the butterfly on the string and put it on their ceiling took their time. "You're so creative.." he says painting on the butterfly with her. She suddenly paint on his nose as he didn't expect that. "A clown.." the child mind he is, he tease back their face are full of messed. "I love you!" He kiss her on the cheek. "I love you too!" She answer back with a kiss on the cheek to as they started giggled together.