Training

PO'V

Taehyung suggested that they put them on taekwondo since they have strength and keep control of them self too.

-
Myungsoo trying to manipulated an small animal, a bunny is an easy one. The bunny move around in her mind command. That was only a month ago.

Jeongsan in the side waiting for his turn. "Well, a whole human- I mean demons are easy" Myungsoo swings her hair and her sweat out of her face. "Good job young lord, Jeongsan.." Taehyung gave out a glare to Jeongsan. "Young lord, Jeon Jeongsan.." Taehyung eyes turned red as he gulp. "Now.." He let out a chains out of his body and coming for Jeongsan.

"You can do it!" Myungsoo supported. Jeongsan quickly avoid it by jumping high up to the sky. His senses a movement behind his back as he move. He can see the chains behind his back.

The chains behind him caught him. "Agh-" Jeongsan say hitting the ceiling as he started falling. Taehyung caught him with his telekinesis and slam him repeatedly on the wall. "Jeongsan!" Myungsoo screams as Jeongsan hit the ground. He trying to stand as he see on his sight.

Taehyung throw off weapon on him as it's started flying to him. His mind went blank. "Jeongsan!" Myungsoo trying to help him. Crying.

Ticking on his mind started going down. "3 and 2 and....." His eyes glow up blue. They shock by the sight of their eyes seeing his eyes. He jump high as the weapons followed him. He using telekinesis to throw it back to him. It's flying faster and no way to avoid.

"Shit-" Taehyung says jumps away. Jeongsan teleported behind him and kick him. "Ack-" he cough blood. Jeongsan slam his body to the ground keeping him stun. "1.." He huff under his breath. "Jeongsan.." Myungsoo called as he woke up.

"U-uncle Tae" he stutter let his arm go. "So-sorry! I dozed off uncle!" He apologize repeatly. "Dozed off?" He clean his blood out of his mouth. "Yeah!" He answer louder with a shaky voice.

-
The mage couldn't even detect his power. "Yound lord, my apology for giving you such a hard time.." Taehyung apologize as he look down. "No, I'm sorry.." He said back, scratching his arm. "You can go back home princess princes, your parent must be looking for you.." Taehyung said.

"Eomma!" Myungsoo says running to her with full speed. Jeongsan stood there look at his palm for a second. "Jeongsan!" Lisa hug him. "Are you injured, sweetie?" Lisa ask. "No.." Jeongsan said looking down. "Something's wrong?" Lisa asked again to make sure. "No.." Jeongsan whisper.

-
Jeongsan went into his room and immediately curled. "I don't want to hurt people..." He cried out alone in a dark room. "Why can't I just lived normal like my friend.." He says look at his palm, the symbol appear.

-
Jungkook home for dinner. Jeongsan eating slowly causing Jungkook to keep an eyes on him the whole time. Lisa looks at both Jeongsan and Jungkook as he cleared her throat. "Is my cooking good?" Lisa ask with a smile. "Ya, eomma!" They both said with different emotions.

"Jeongsan.." Jungkook called glance at him. "You wanna go live with appa?" He ask as he nodded with a wild smile. "Kiyowo.." He swing his head and continued eating.

-
They're playing animal crossing together. Lisa with Myungsoo while Jeongsan with Jungkook. "Hello everyone!" Jungkook greet and the comments raid in and Jeongsan was nervous. "Hello everyone!" Myungsoo greet as they're surprised. "Cute!" "Where's Jeongsan?" "Hey Myungsoo!" The fan chatted.

"Hello everyone.." Jeongsan when red immediately after a few words while as he pat his hair. "Today we decided on playing together with Jeongsan and Myungsoo!" Lisa says as Jeongsan sits on his lap waiting for the game to start.

-
"It's look like Leo.." Jeongsan points to one of the character. "It's cute.." Jeongsan lean backwards to him. "What's Myungsoo favorite game?" Lisa read of the comment. "Animal crossing, u usually play with my aunt" Myungsoo said as she continued playing.

"You wanna read a question?" Jungkook asked as he hide between his arm. He chuckled. "Sannie is really shy compared to Myungsoo. Want appa to read it?" He patted his fluffy hair. "Yeah.." He answered with a whisper.

"Do you love Leo?" He read a comment. "Yeah.." He answer quietly to the mic and quickly went red. "Good job.." He kissed his cheeks and rubbing his belly.

-
"Being pregnant is hard, painful if you had a twin. Cramps a lot and get tired fast" Lisa having a q and a while Jeongsan and Myungsoo play together for a while. "She gets easily mad but she's adorable when she ask for food" Jungkook wink to Lisa as she chuckled.

"Eomma!" Myungsoo hand her over her DS and sat on her lap. "You're done playing? Come here.." He tapped his lap as he sat on it. "Appa" Myungsoo called repeatly. "Ya, sweetie?" He answered while he place his chin on Jeongsan hair.

"I want a sister!" Myungsoo say with excitement while they both freeze. "I want one too.." Jeongsan shyly said pulling his shirt. "Um- uh" they could even say a word and started laughing.

"Wait ok, it's hard" Lisa says while went red and started laughing. "Is it hard to make a baby?" They both started laughing again followed by the comments. "Ya, it's hard. Making baby is hard Soo-ah, a lot of people asking for baby for god so we take turns" Jungkook faked explain as he didn't want it to lean to anything.

"Owh ok.." Myungsoo lean over to Lisa. He wipes his tears away. "They just a kid guys, it's nothing.." Jungkook says trying not hard to laugh.

"Sorry guys, it's already 10PM. They got school tomorrow so we better of sleep!" Lisa says. "Um 10 million likes I'll play with Jeongsan and Myungsoo cooks with Lisa. And 1 billion likes for our next child" Jungkook almost burst to laugh as Lisa hit him on the shoulder. "Okk! See you!"