Family Vacation III, beginning

PO'V

"Byeee!" They wave to each other before going to other direction. Lisa sigh replaying every moment she had together with them. "That was fun.." Jungkook lean on to the seat. "Ya, thank you baby.." Lisa says looking to his direction. "No problem..." Jungkook answer with a kiss, they lock eyes together and crash lips.

"People are probably watching.."Lisa push him away as he give a smirk. "It's alright.." he say as Lisa denied it, he pout and eating his cold macaroni and chesse. "Honey, my phone died.." Jungkook gave his phone right away without thinking. Lisa was about to called her aunt she be at home at dinner. She also curious about Jungkook activity as she take a look.

His call is mostly his manager, his friend and Lisa. She search more on his text, Lisa was on the top with also her aunt and her uncle. She smile expect more, she go to the search bar and got her surprise she give a laugh. "Honey, what was this mean?" She shows the search bar to his face.

"Sign of pregnancy" "6 sign of pregnancy" "what is morning sick?" "Does the morning sick harm?" He look up to her as his cheeks were red and filled by the macaroni. "What?" He answer continueing. "It's just funny.." she laugh follow by Jungkook looking away. "Ok.." he said putting his food down.

"I really, really, REALLY can't wait to be a dad.." Lisa surprise by his word. "Imagine a mini me or you walking around making our life better, cheering us, loving us and make us happy.." he sigh. "I really want to know how it felt like, taking care a child with you, it would be fun.." he look at her face, being teary as suddenly his facial expression drop. "Did i say something wrong-" she already hug him and wipes her tears with a smile.

"No, i'm just really happy you say that.. i can't wait to taking care of a child together.." Lisa say as he cup her cheeks and kiss her. "You're going to be a good mom.." He gave a kiss on the forehead. "I love you.." Lisa lean over to his shoulder.

-
Next morning, Lisa and Jungkook after breakfast resting on the family room together with the family watching a movie. Lisa and Jungkook receive a email, Jungkook got him from his manager and Lisa receive from her secretary. They both blushes red seeing their photo kiss on the car last night. They click the link and read the news.

They both hiding their embarrassed from her aunt and uncle. Their photo in the airport.

 Their photo in the airport

"You look handsome here.." Lisa whisper. "You look pretty, princess.." Jungkook answer at her whisper. "I told you, don't kiss on the car.." Lisa angerly whisper as Jungkook smiled. They scroll down into the comment and saw the girls comment.

"They're always like that, sometime when she with him. They never get off of each other, stick like a glue!" Chaeyoung comment. "They always kiss, it's cute!" Jisoo also comment making she more heat up. "They kiss in every moment!" Jennie also commenting, Lisa gripping Jungkook wrist also almost broke his bone. "Girls.." she start to typing a rant on the group chat, nails sound tapping on type. Both of Lisa family look at her confused, Jungkook beside her laughing.

-
Daisy almost throw up after their last ride at the amusement. They eating before going home. "You loser.." Chester tease while eating his burger. "Since you guys will go home at night, be carefull ok?" Her uncle said in worried. "Don't worry sir, she's with me.." Jungkook gave a smile as Lisa stab him with her elbow. "Ehhe!" Uncle answer back with a shrug.

"We gonna get the car, ok? Going to pick up something" Her aunt and uncle gets up the seat and go to the parking lot. "Ok, mom!" Lisa answer and continued eating her dessert. "Ahem.." Daisy fake cough taking her phone.

"We saw the news.." they saying together, Lisa and Jungkook were not expecting a word bringing that news. "Oh.." Lisa cheeks slowly showing tint of red and Jungkook hiding his head behind Lisa. "Aunt Jennie, Rosé and Jisoo..?" They stare got dark as Lisa start to stutter. "Yes it'd all true, mind your own damn business,
kid.." Jungkook crosses his arm while pouting. "Jungkook!" Lisa start to freaking while the kids there's waiting them to stop.

"It's sweet.. ya know..?" Daisy raises her eyesbrows twice as it caught Lisa attention. "Eh, you're still little don't think any dating stuff!" Lisa say cross her arm. "Eh.." Chester face palm himself. "Ok, in Korea you guys promise to take to the famous spot, ok?" Aires winks as Jungkook shows a thumb up.

-
After spending 2 weeks on Thailand, they have to get back to Korea before their wedding next week. "Bye, see you booboo!" Sorn hug her. "See you next week!" Minnie wave bye to Lisa. "Cheer for you!" Bambam grin to Lisa and Jungkook. "The plane will get you un 2 days ok? See you guys!" Lisa wavw good bye. "Good mom and dad!" Jungkook and Lisa says before running to the plane. "Byee!" They answered.