Suspicious

PO'V

Lisa was finish working as she was going ready to the dinner party. "Are you guys bringing your boyfriend?" Chaeyoung asked as they all nodded. "My husband is please to meet my friend.." Irene says as she smile. "Suho! I remembered him in high school" Jihyo says as Irene nodded.

"Hey" Taehyung approach as they all bowl. "So you guys going to a dinner party?" Taehyung asked as they were confused how he know. "Sorry.." Chaeyoung mouth as Lisa face palm. "Y-ya! You want to come?" Jihyo asked as Taehyung thinks. "Your boyfriend is Daniel right? He's my business partner and he invite me" Taehyung says as they all shock.

"Ehhhh! You are Daniel business mate?" Jihyo asked as Taehyung nodded and smile. "I hate you brother.." Jennie approach them as Taehyung look at her annoyed. "I have no choose to give you more work!" Taehyung says as Jennie cross her arm. "Let's go.."  Jennie says as they all followed Jennie.

Jungkook arrived to her work place as he gets out of the car to pick her up. He was going to enter the building as he sees. "Lisa!" Taehyung grab her wrist as Lisa friend leave her behind. Lisa look back. "Ya?" Lisa says. "You want to be in my car to Daniel house?" Lisa look at her wrist as Taehyung take off his hand. "No.." Jungkook pull her closer to him as Lisa was shock.

"Ah Jungkook..." Lisa smile as Jungkook smile back. Taehyung stare at Jungkook as he smile. "Nice to meet you.." Taehyung deep voice says ad Jungkook look at him. "Nice to meet you too.." Jungkook says as he smile slightly. "Go to the car.." Jungkook whisper as Lisa nodded as she run to her friend. Lisa leave those two as Taehyung look at him.

"You devil, why are you with Lisa? You in danger her?" Taehyung worried as Jungkook smirked. "Being a angel doesn't mean that you are sacred.." Jungkook fix up his suit as Taehyung clenches his fist. "She also deal with the king... My dad for me.. She sell her soul for me.." Jungkook says as Taehyung eyes wilden. "You-" Jungkook put his finger on his lips.

"Sshh.. You're messing with a prince.." Jungkook smirked as he walk away from him. Taehyung sigh as he go outside to his car. "You guys taking so long let's go!" Jennie says as they entered their own pickup. Jungkook took Lisa hand as he strongly pull Lisa into the car. "Jungkook.." Lisa says as he closed the door and he goes in.

"I don't really like that guy.." Jungkook says as they drive off. "Who? Taehyung? Why?" Lisa asked as Jungkook didn't answer, his face was serious as Lisa didn't want to bother him much. "He's a bad person trust me.." Jungkook demonic inside voice surprise Lisa. Jungkook hold her hand as Lisa kinda fell weird about how he act.

"So Kai is already in Jihyo house?" Taehyung asked his sister as she was fixing her makeup. "Ya.." She nodded as she was putting on lipstick. Taehyung was still insecure about Lisa and how's does she even met him.

"Let's go.." They drive as they are following the car in front of them.
"Jungkook..." Lisa sweet voice called as Jungkook look at her. "Mmh?" He mumble as Lisa look away. "What's wrong with Taehyung..?" Lisa asked as he sigh. "You really trust him did you?" Jungkook sound serious as Lisa was shocked. "No, I'm just curious.." Lisa says as Jungkook sigh, Lisa didn't want any fight because it will make I awkward.

"You'll find out how he was!" He raise his voice a little as Lisa keep quiet. They arrived as Jihyo house as they got out of their own car. Jungkook suddenly hold her hand as Taehyung glance at both of them. Jungkook lock eye with Taehyung as they quickly go inside the house. "Welcome!" Jihyo open the door as they were cheering of excitement.

"Welcome.." Daniel goes down the stairs as he greet everyone. All of their partner was a already there as they say on the dinner table. Lisa was kinda feeling uncomfortable as she was wearing short skirt, there was boy around as Jungkook notice Lisa expression. Jungkook take of his suit as every attention goes on them as Jungkook put it on her lap.

"Thank you.." Lisa blush as she look around, her friend face made her blush more as Jungkook give a smirk. "Alright! Thank you for coming y'all!" Jihyo said as they all clapping.

-
The mans was talking in the balcony drinking wine except Jungkook was just in another balcony. "Jungkook doesn't talk much?" Jennie question as Lisa nodded drinking her wine. "He's kinda active but not toward people he just met.." Lisa says as the girls nodded. "Jimin give a chocolate cake, I hate him because I was on my diet.." Chaeyoung whined as they all laugh.

"Suho really wants a child but I'm not ready!" Irene says shyly as they all nodded. "Ehh! Me and Daniel plan as soon as we married, we are gonna have a child ASAP!" Jihyo says as they all smile. "Kai give me another Gucci bag weird flex.." Jennie says as the girls pretend to show a annoyed expression. "Ohh, can't relate.." Chaeyoung sips her wine as they laugh.

"I think Jungkook is best as cooking amongs our partner.." Irene says as Lisa eyes widen as she smile. "No, he just start learning as he was dating me but he above me.." Her friend was kinda amaze how Jungkook is.

Jungkook this point was feeling really uncomfortable as she approach Lisa. "Lisa, my boss called me.. Sorry I have to go.." Jungkook says as Lisa notice from his voice he was uncomfortable.
"I-i'll come.." Lisa says as her friend was confused. "I'm sorry girls.. I have to go.." Lisa excuse. "Ehhh! Its fine! See you!" Jihyo smile as they all wave to Lisa. Lisa wave back as she run to Jungkook.

"Jungkook what's wrong with you.." Lisa says as Jungkook enters the car aggressively enters her car. "Let's just go.." Jungkook sigh as his go through his hair as Lisa nodded annoyedly.

-
They later arrived at home as Lisa closed the car door aggressively. "You annoyed right?" Jungkook know right away her emotion as Lisa didn't answer. "You should have not followed me.." Jungkook says as he open the door. "I don't have a car ride home!" Lisa says as she throw her bag into the couch as she goes up the stair.
Jungkook face palm.