Rest and Fresh

PO'V

They were on the entrance, Lisa already seen Jungkook coming out of the car as she then run doesn't think about her friend. "Lisa.." He saw her looking all tired as she place her head on his chest. "I'm tired..." She whine as Jungkook kiss her neck and let her inside the car.

"Look.." Chaeyoung point at the distance as they giggle. "We don't know she seen to be.." Chaeyoung says as Jihyo and Jisoo nodded giving a ok sign. "Aish Mrs. Park stop gossiping" Jimin punch her head slowly. "Ow!" Jimin laugh rubbing her head while looking at the couple in the distance.

-
After Lisa know her life is short, she want to spend a time with her beloved family in Thailand and Jungkook. Lisa also remembered there's gonna be a break about 2 weeks because a guest from other company. She grab her phone and type in her aunt number.

-
Jungkook opened the door slowly, he saw Lisa was calling someone in full of joy. "Ya, see you aunty! Love you.." She smile and closed the called. "How's that babe?" Jungkook lay his head on her thigh as she scratch his head. "My family from Thailand.." Jungkook nodded. "And there's gonna be a long break, so do you want a vacation?" Lisa asked and Jungkook nodded happily. "Of course, why not!" Jungkook giggles.

-
It's Lisa turn to lay down on him, she lay down on his chest as they watch some movie. Lisa accidentally grip his chest as he moved her hand. "Omg! Sorry.." Lisa laugh huffing her face in him. Jungkook join him by giggling. "It's bumpy tho.." Lisa raises her eyebrows as Jungkook look away smile.

-
Lisa goes to her work place for usual, she's trying to maintained her feeling, happiness, anger, and sadness. Her friends really make her feel save as well as her errand boy. "Good morning!" Jihyo approach, Lisa smile backs and laugh. "Well good morning!" Lisa greet back smiling.

"Last day before break.." Jihyo stretches her arm. "Careful you gonna hit people" Jihyo laugh as she purposely hit Lisa on the face. "Jihyo!" Lisa says as they chuckle together.

-
Their meeting was over. "Yay! It's time to rest!" Jisoo jumping like a child as then Lisa sigh. "Ya, I got to spend time with my family.." Lisa smile. "It's an excuse for marrying Jungkook..." Irene whisper loudly and she was covering herself. "Yahh!" Lisa yelled as they laugh. "I'm going on a vacation with Jimin.." Chaeyoung says, that moment Lisa start to worried about her. "Same.." Lisa answer looking away.

"Hey.." Jungkook deep tone come out of nowhere same as him. Wearing a see-through white shirt, roll up sleeve and black jeans. He tuck his hand onto his pocket. "Hey!" Lisa answer back, Irene, Jisoo and Chaeyoung looked at each other as they nodded with a smug face. "We will get going, see you soon girl!" They wave good bye.

"Bye!" They answer back. "So.. I decided to take you on a date, Mrs. Manoban..." He fix his collar as then Lisa bite her lips. "How about Mrs. Jeon?" Lisa look at him smirking as he smirk back. "Shut up.." He kiss her lips as then they walk on to their car.

"You being kinda romantic today.." Lisa say as she sat down beside the driver sit. "Well this is my last day before I kill you.." Jungkook at her slowly as she bright face turn into a panick. "No no! I'm joking!!" He hug her as they both laugh. "I would not do anything to you!" He promise as Lisa nodded with a duck lips.

-
They plan to stop at the park in the middle of the evening. Peaceful as it is, the bright yellow and orange sky attract Lisa by the air of nature. They sat down on the bench as they watch the sun go down.

Jungkook looks at Lisa, she didn't realise as she was looking at the sky of art. "If I could make you a queen, your life will be much better.. No one will stop us loving each other.." Jungkook look away feeling down about how he never gonna met her again in his life time.

"Yah Jungkook!" Lisa look to Jungkook, she was surprised how unhappy he look, he looking away from her and stomping his feet to the ground. "Kook-ah.." Jungkook look over to her as then he smile as bright as the sun. "It's so relaxing.." Lisa laid down on his shoulder continued to look at the sky.

-
It's getting dark, thank god they already at the restaurant. They sat down, Lisa never feel fancy as ever, the vibe of her surrounding make her happy forgetting every on her problem.

"Can I get you something?" The waiter approach as Jungkook look at the menu. "Can I have steak and choco milkshake and.." Jungkook over to Lisa. "I have a french fries and choco milkshake, thank you so much.." Lisa says as the waiters smile and walk away from them to the kitchen.

"I wear no-shoulder shirt to work.." Lisa take off her coat as Jungkook giggles. "Keep that in mind, babe.." Jungkook winks as Lisa giggles. The sound of music making Lisa feel vulnerable towards Jungkook, Lisa then smile remembered she gonna spend a lot of time with Jungkook and leave him.

"Thank you Kook, I love you.." Lisa reach his hand as she hold it. "Your welcome, thank you and I love you.." They thinking about how they each other die and have to leave each other for good, they leave that in mind as the enjoy this date under a starry night.