Happily Ever After : End :(

PO'V

Jungkook woke up by the sudden shake. "Appa!" Myungsoo shaking him up with all her strength. "Yes sweetie.." He flips over and rub his eyes cause of the sudden itch. "Appa, mom said you're gonna be late for the graduation" He have to load the word one by one in his mind. "Late.. Late!" He thrown out his blanket and ran to the bathroom. "Tell eomma to prepared my suit!"

-
Lisa taking his suit one by one to find the perfect one for today event. "Here!" She gave it out and put it to the sink counter. "Thank you, love!" His voice echoed around the bathroom as she chuckled.

-
They get in into the car waiting for Jungkook appa. "Eomma! This isn't to formal?" He says runs into the car. "No, it's perfect" Jungkook get into his sit belt. "You ready?" He ask the kids to cheer them. "Yess!" Their scream. "Let's go!" Jungkook said.

-
"Bye grandma grandpa! We love you!" They waved into the camera. "Bye aunty uncle!" They waved too to daisy and Chester. "Adorable!" They said. "See you guys!" Lisa ended the called with a calm soul knowing her family it's alright. "Uncle Aires is getting married next month Jungkook, we should go to Thailand" Lisa says as he give a thumbs up.

-
Jungkook sweat dripping after he realize that their classes is different. "I've have to sat down with the mom's?!" He freaked out the fifth time before getting out of the car. "No, there sure a dad.." Lisa trying to hold her laugh. "Ok.." He takes a breath.

He opened the car door and got welcomed by the wind, and stares. Jungkook grab his kids hand to helped them. "There you go.." Jungkook say. He took Lisa hand as she carefully steps out. "Ah, it's hot outside.." He slick back his hair away. He takes off his blazer slowly. That mood got ruined as he look back to the instance stare they given.

"Or not.." He throw his blazer in the car and stayed behind Lisa. "Jisoo!" Someone caught her eyes as she immediately approach. "We got the whole fam here, what a news!" Jisoo say. "Hey Jieun!" Myungsoo hug her as Jeongsan wave at her. "Hello you guys!" Jieun greet.

He look to the side looking for the cafeteria and everyone still staring at him. "Fuck.." He whispered. "Appa.." Jeongsan pulled Jungkook sleeve. "Ya?" He picked him up. "I want to drink, let's go" Jeongsan point to the cafeteria. "We want a drink, you want some?" Jungkook asked Lisa as she nodded.

-
He came back shaking getting still instance stare. "Get it together Jungkook, you been in the industry for 6 years.." He said to himself, he hand her her drink. "Thank you!" Lisa says. "Appa can Jieun play at our house next time?" Myungsoo ask jumping around. "Of course!" He said with a smiled. "Yeay!" They celebrate.

"The report and the graduation will start on 10 minutes. Please be prepared" they announced as the crowd suddenly combine into each other. "I'll take Jeongsan report, ok?" Jungkook hand over Jeongsan. "See you, Myungsoo.." She patted her hair and walk away from them. "It's there Appa!" She point into the class room near the garden. "Ok.." He answer struggling to get through the crowd.

-
He entered the class room, and got welcome by silence and stare. His mind got all messed up. He stood froze still. He just smiled at them as they eyes wilden. "Bad idea!" He says under his breath as they sat down in the back of the class. "Eunbi!" Myungsoo wave to her friend. "Ok, let's start now.." The teacher said.

-
"Jeon Myungsoo really good at sport, intelligence and have cheerful personality that makes everyone loved her" Jungkook smiled as Myungsoo stood their in confident mood. "Sometimes she gets a little to excited, it's alright though. We all love her for her personality" the teacher smiled as she stick her tongue out. "Thank you so much, miss Han" he smiled and bow. "Thank you for today" they left the room. "It felt good.." The teacher trembling meeting his idol.

-
They all met at the car together. "Today was good! Good job sweetie!" She gave them a peck. "We're really proud of you, how about crepes to celebrate?" Jungkook say as they started jumping around with full excitement.

-
They walk around the mall trying to find the perfect crepe shop to celebrate. They cannot stop jumping around. "Woah woah!" He gave Myungsoo a back ride. "There!" Jeongsan point to a crepe shop. "Let's go!" Jungkook say sprit to the shop.

-
They finally buy it, they walk around to the mall too. Playing arcade, playground and give shop. "Appa lose over eomma!" Myungsoo jaw open. "Wait till you see my skill!" Jungkook become competitive. "Alright!" Lisa say.

-
They sat down at the park for the evening before going home. Jeongsan and Myungsoo at the lake feeding the ducks. "They grow up so fast, time fly so fast.." Lisa smiles and have a throwback in her head how much they went through.

"We've been married for 5 years now. You were there from the start of my new life.." He hold her hand tight wrap around each other. "Before I lived with my aunt. I couldn't feel how having a parent is, I almost lose all my life after they're dead. I always told myself love doesn't exist.." She looks down.

"I wanted to have a parent how take care of me like you did to our children. I almost lost hope.." Her tears dripping down her face. "Lisa.." He pull up her chin and wipe her tears. "Thank you, Lisa.. I hope in another life, I'll meet you again.." He hold both of her hand close to his heart. "I love you, Lalisa.. " She smiles. "Thank you, Jungkook. I love you.." She put their forehead next to each other.

"Eomma Appa!" They run up to them. "Owh! Appa big boy come here!" He caught him right on his arm. "Ouh! Who's my princess? You wanted to eat the crepes now?" Lisa ask as they nodded. "Ok! Let's go!"

The End..

Thank you for reading, I respect you so much