Fall

PO'V

Lisa was still annoyed about him as Jungkook just stayed quiet as he was pretty tired somehow. Lisa was cooking tonight as Jungkook comes down half naked wearing gray sweatpants.

Lisa see him as she blush slightly. "I was going to cook.." Jungkook says as Lisa notice, half naked, gray sweatpants, messy hair and full on sweat. "That smell good.." Jungkook rasp deep voice says as he put his hand on Lisa waist as he gets closed to her.

Lisa also wearing a crop top as she feel his cool hand. Lisa turn around as she cross her arm. "Take your hand from my hip or I punch you in the lips.." Jungkook smirk as he smile. "Mmh.." Jungkook mumbled as Lisa push him into her as they crash lips.

Jungkook was surprise but he just smirk. He place his hand on Lisa chin as they both smirked.

Jungkook then continued Lisa cooking as Lisa was just helping him. She was done with her work as she hug Jungkook from the back. "Your hand cold.." Jungkook says as Lisa squished her face into Jungkook was done as he serve the food.

Lisa was glued to Jungkook as she didn't want to get off. "You are needy, what's wrong?" Jungkook says as Lisa hug his neck as she still covered her face in his back. "Nothing.." Lisa says as Jungkook take a bite.

"Just sit down.." Jungkook says as he was chewing. Lisa then sat down as she cover her fave on his shoulder. "Lisaaa!" Jungkook whined as Lisa laugh as she smile. "I love you.." Lisa says as Jungkook was kinda surprise but he continued eating.

-
They were cuddling as it was cold raining  Jungkook and Lisa were eating nachos in the cold night.
Jungkook didn't feel Lisa was moving as he take a look. Lisa was sleeping peacefully. Jungkook stroke her hair as he said. "Why you sell your soul for  the devil? How desperate are you..?" Jungkook says as he hug her tight.

"I'm not suppose to fall in love with you, but you're different.." Jungkook give a peak on the lips. He hold her hand how have a mark as he transport some power. Lisa eyebrows twitch as he hug her again.

-
Lisa woke up as she smell a delicious wonderful smell from downstairs. She quickly get up and prepared before she does anything.

After that she go downstairs to meet Jungkook. "Good morning.." They both said at the same time as Lisa sat down. "Ahh...What a good smell, what are you cooking?" Lisa asked as Jungkook taste test to check. "It chicken soup!" (Chicken noodle soup!) Jungkook say as Lisa give a thumb up.

"Aissh! I almost forgot about giving you a present, I'm sorry" Lisa says as Jungkook shakes his head and serve the food. "No, I'm fine.." Jungkook smile as Lisa smile back.

-
"Bye!" Lisa kiss Jungkook right on his cheek as Jungkook kiss her back. "Bye, love you..." Jungkook says as Lisa wave and run to the uber.

She arrived at work as she see Chaeyoung with Jihyo at the lobby waiting for their coffee. "Hey!" Lisa wave to them as they wave back. "So I was going to the club tonight, wanna come?" Chaeyoung asked both Lisa and Jihyo. "Yes! Of course!" Jihyo a heavy drinkers says. "Where?" Lisa asked as Chaeyoung look at her.

"At the gangnam club.." Lisa remembered that place were she met the cult, she flinch as she stutter. "N-no, i-i'm sorry..." Lisa says as Chaeyoung shrug. "Ok, see you!" Jihyo says as Lisa go fast walking back into her desk. She was kinda traumatize.

She bump into somebody as she always fall. "Got you.." The male voice she heard as she look up. "Ah! Good morning, sir" Lisa bowl as Taehyung bowl back. "You seen in hurry" Taehyung says as Lisa smile. "No! It's just I was trying to caught up with my friend.." They start walking together as Taehyung want to talk about something.

"So.. We got 2 new worker here, Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok" Lisa nodded as she smile. "And I require them to go to Paris for researching and I was going to come, could you come to?" Taehyung asked as Lisa thinks. "Yes sir, I'll go a long.." Lisa smile. "I'm gonna introduced them to you" Taehyung says as she followed Taehyung.

Lisa see a 2 guys were talking as they bowl at Taehyung. "Good morning, sir.." They bowl as they bowl back. "I wanna introduced you to one of my worker and she will be helping you in Paris!" Taehyung introduced as Lisa wave yo them, they smile as they wave back. "Hey, I'm Lalisa Manoban.." Lisa says as she smile slowly.

"Hey, I'm Min Yoongi, nice to meet you.." Yoongi give Lisa a handshake as the other man fix his tie. "Hey! I'm Jung Hoseok, nice to meet you too!" Hoseok cheerly says as Lisa smile. "So the flight is in 2 days, you guys better prepared.." Taehyung says as they all nodded. "Alright, I'm going to my office.." Taehyung says as he walk away from them.

They continued to talk about some stuff to know each other as they were excited for the trip. "Alright! See you Lisa.." Yoongi wave as they walk away from each other.