4 Years Later

PO'V

Lisa, Chaeyoung, and Jisoo got a lovely news from Jennies family. "I'm pregnant!" They were all shock. Knowing all her hard work to getting healed and stronger. "We.. We're so proud for you girl!" They all gave a warm hug for her.

Jennie and Kai got married 3 years ago. She was still worried if she had a baby her womb be alright. "I'm glad now.." Lisa wipe her tears aways.

-
Jisoo and Lisa driving to the kindergarten to picked up their loves. "Eomma!" Jieun tackled Jisoo right in her embrace. "How's your day?" She asked with excitement. Lisa trying to find the twins in crowd of children. She saw Myungsoo and Jeongsan with the teacher again, the third time this week. "Huh.." She sigh.

-
"They broke the vase again.." Lisa sigh and looked at Jeongsan and Myungsoo. They smile. "I'm so sorry Mrs. Oh. I apologize for their behavior.." Lisa bow. While that, she looks at the twins with full anger as they gulp.

Few years ago..

Myungsoo and Jeongsan are left alone in the play. Lisa was cooking and Jungkook has finish showered. Jeongsan crawling to the toys and grabbed then. He try to stood up grabbing the side of the closet. He banged her head with the toys.

"LISA!" He heard Jungkook screaming calling her name. She ran into the room. Her eyes in full dread. Myungsoo crying and her telekinesis appears. Jeongsan look at them and started crying. Her telekinesis disappear. Lucky, she caught the stuffs and the baby with her telekinesis.

"Jeongsan! Myungsoo!" He caught the babies hugging them. Lisa there still in shock factor, weaked. Jungkook there still calming both of them down. Loses his breath.

-
"Ah mom we're sorry!" She pitch both of their cheeks. "For the third time this week?!" She rases her voice with a frown. "I told you guys, you're special. Don't let your anger much.." She hugs them. "Eomma.." They said.

-
"This is the time.." Jungkook says sighing. The decision he been avoiding for these 3 years.

-
"Appa and I made a decision. Your strength will the tested.." They look at Lisa and Jungkook confusely. "A good friend of appa will be here in a sec.." Jungkook felt a dark auto coming. The door bell rang. Lisa opened it revealing Taehyung. Jeongsan and Myungsoo eyes filled with fears after seeing him.

"Long time no see.." He look down sees Jeongsan and Myungsoo hiding behind Jungkook's back. "Are you the prince and the princess?" He knee down looking at them. Their fear seem to be gone by his word. "Princess uncle said?" She asked. "Yes, indeed.." Her eyes glow up with excitement.

"And prince Jeongsan.." He looks at him straight in the eyes. "My name is Jeon Jeongsan.." Jungkook pat him on the head. "He's shy, the apposite of his sister.." Taehyung looked back at Myungsoo whining at Lisa she is a princess. "A big castle?!" She's jumping around. "Right.." Lisa says.

-
"I might take them to the underworld often for training.." He says looked at them in the eyes. "Can we see them?" Lisa asked. "Your body is weak compared to them. They're immune" Taehyung says. He knee down to them. "Would you come with uncle to the castle?" He offer him a hand. Jeongsan nervously looks at Jungkook as he nodded.

"Alright here we go!" Myungsoo jumping around filled with excitement. "We'll be back soon.." He look back. He grab both of their hand and goes outside. "Close your eyes.." He demand as they both close their eyes. The energy changes right away.

"Is okay now, open your eyes.." He says as Jeongsan poke out an one eye. He saw a dark hallway as the fire suddenly appear. "Woah.." Jeongsan and Myungsoo had a different reaction. Myungsoo eyes lit up while Jeongsan holding into his vest.

"Where are we uncle?" Myungsoo asked. He knee down to them. "We're are in the place that you'll both be ruling went you grow up.." He looks at Jeongsan who i his looks full of dread. "You'll know.." He smiled.

-
"Where are we going uncle?" Myungsoo asked. "Around the castle.." He answered. "This is bland.." Myungsoo pout disappointed about what's is going on. "Just wait up.." He stop at the gate while the guard stayed there opened it. "Welcomed" he says as their eyes lit up.

The castle had a improvement over the years. Even the environment of the underworld had been changed for a better ruler. "This is awesome!" Myungsoo run around in the hall of the place while Jeongsan look at the interior. "Myungsoo.. Jeongsan.." He knee down to talk.

"Give me your hand.." He says as their both place their hand on him. A symbol appear on their palm. "Woah! It's very cool uncle!" Myungsoo jump around. "Is it a tattoo uncle?" He pull his cape. "It's a mark. A symbol will appear on your palm but it appears only if you need it" he explain.

"You both try it on the guards in the first hall way.." They look at the end of the hallway 2 guards protecting the place. "Uncle-" "let's go, Jeongsan!" Myungsoo already pulled him away as they started walking into the end of the hallway. "Myungsoo, I'm scared.." He his behind her back. "Don't be scared, I'm here-" "Hey! Kid what are you doing!?" The guard yelled as Jeongsan filled with fear while she had confident. He look back that Taehyung wasn't there anymore.

"I'm here with uncle Taehyung!" Myungsoo confidently said. "You're just a child, then show me both of your palm!" They yelled again as he flinch. "There we go, mister!" She shows them both of their palm. Their angers eyes now filled with dread. "Young Lords, we-" "bow down to them.." Taehyung place his hand on Jeongsan protecting him and her.

"We apologize-" "bow down" his eyes glow bright red fear them. They bow as he demand. "Uncle Tae.." Jeongsan looks up as he kept them closer. "Good.." Taehyung nodded as they go in the throne room. "We safe now.."