Babies

PO'V

The power pass on him, his power are on their vain. Together they can make the world change by their eyes, only by a glance...

"They can destroyed the world if they have a pitty darkness on their soul, Jungkook you should he careful.." Taehyung explain while he's looking to the window to the castle. "What's the prince and princess name?" A warrior asked. "Jeon Myungsoo and Jeon Jeongsan" "The prince of the underworld and earth.."

-

After 2 month break, he will start work again cause an award shows. Jeongsan and Myungsoo haven't have a sign of a power at all as they were glad.

"Jungkook!" She yelled from upstairs as he runs like a lighting. "What is it?!" He was all worried about them. "Look!" Lisa point to them as they already can lay down on their stomach. "What?! This is not like the usual!" Jungkook says picks up Jeongsan as he smiles.

"Myungsoo with eomma ok?" She pick her up as Jungkook kiss her. "Appa and eomma is the one who only loves you guys, don't date.." He warn them with a kiss as Myungsoo laugh. "He he.." Lisa giggled following her.

"Owh! Jeongsangi!" Jungkook made a funny faces as he laugh. "He looks so much likes you" Lisa pointing at Jeongsan and then him. "And Myungsoo looks like you!" He aggressively kiss Lisa on cheeks as they giggled.

-
"Eomma where's my shirt?" Jungkook yell as he look through again. "Nevermind, love.." He respond as Lisa when into the room. "Look at them!" Lisa shows Jeongsan and Myungsoo with onssie. "Ah my babies!" He goes towards them and tease them. "Hey-" Jeongsan hit him in the face as Lisa started laughing.

"Don't be like that please?" He tease them as they started laughing making felt better. "Ahh, sadly.. Appa need to work, see you two!" Lisa followed him downstairs to give him his lunch for today. "See you guys.." He kiss three of them as Lisa use Myungsoo tiny hand to wave at him.

-
Jungkook mood was good today. His life is finally happy, bright. He got a call from Taehyung unexpectedly. "Long time no see Jeon Jungkook.." Taehyung says. "Hey, what now?" He asked. "I may have to took a visit today, I'm in Korea right now with my family.." Taehyung says through the phone. "Yes, you can visit but I'm not home now.." He continued.

"How a busy man you are, also congrats.." Taehyung congrats him for his newborn. "Thank you so much, Taehyung.." He thanked. "I'm going to talk to Lisa about the their future, my prediction about them.." Jungkook eyes narrowed feeling unpleasant. "Ya, I actually can come.. At noon, it's that alright?" He ask. "Yes, well see you soon.." Taehyung close the call first as he sigh.

-
Lisa was playing with Jeongsan cause Jieun have fallen asleep not long after feeding. She hear a knock on the door, she doesn't expect any guest since her friends didn't even call her. "Hey-" she open the door, her eyes wilden as he sees Taehyung in front of her. "Long time no see.." He greet with his cold tone.

"Taehyung, nice to meet you. Haven't seen you for a very long time!" She smiles. "I'm sorry I come unexpectedly, I already told Jungkook.." He look into the small child in her embrace. "As I expected.." He says.

-
Lisa already call Jungkook Taehyung visit, he said he's on the way. Lisa serve him a tea as usual. They're upstairs on the baby rooms since Lisa didn't dare do leave them alone.

"Congratulations on you, Jennie told a few weeks ago you have given birth. I didn't have time since I have my duties too to filled in.." He says sipping the warm tea. "How tired of you, ruling a castle is a hard time huh?" Lisa said to him.

He look down as he saw Jeongsan in his lap. "Da Da.." Jeongsan says and reaching out for him. "It's not your Appa, Sanggie.." His tiny hand reaching for him again. "Let me hold him.." He pick him up and put him on his lap. He look up looking at him confusedly. "Da Da..?" He says again as Lisa smiles. "Is uncle Taehyung.." She introduce as he lean into him.

"Sorry, he sometimes gets comfortable with stranger quickly.." Lisa reach at him. "It's ok.." He give him a pat and smiled. "I want to offer you to be their trainer. I predicted that they activate it when they emotional.." He looks at Jeongsan how was playing with his toys. "Myungsoo and Jeongsan is different, Jeongsan has a inner power and hard to control, meanwhile Jieun will be natural easy to control.."  They hear Jungkook downstairs as Lisa welcomed him.

-
"I'm happy too.." Jungkook agreed on him for training them. Jieun on Jungkook lap reaching for Jungkook on Jeongsan. "Ma ma.." She says. "Jieun will be close to nature.. Control living things.." Taehyung stomping his feet to the ground.

"Jeongsan have a inner dark side, he should be train well.." Jungkook clenched his cheeks. "Thank you for telling me about it, I was so worried of them.." Jungkook says and bowl. "Well, I have to go now.. I'll see you.." Taehyung stood up as he bowl.

They followed him downstairs to say goodbye to him. "Say bye to uncle.." Jungkook wave her hand to Taehyung as he smiles. "I haven't seen him smile for a long time.." Lisa mind says. In a blink of an eye, he's gone with the air.

"We have to talk about this when we get home, ok?" He says place a peck on Lisa lips. "Ok.." Jungkook looked down to Jeongsan and Myungsoo. "Sadly appa have to go, I'll see you guys.." Jungkook kiss them on the forehead as their face light up. "See you, appa!" Lisa say as Jungkook smiled, he gave a little wave and drive away.