Wedding

PO'V

Lisa has a problem with one of the dress, she quickly took action. Lucky Hoseok and Suga took the charge of checking everything. Jungkook, helping the groom maids picking their outfit, also having problems.

-
Lisa came in hurry to the wedding spot worry. "Hoseok! Yoongi!" Lisa says coming running in speed to them, she take a minute a to catch a breath. "We check, everything is alright!" Hoseok grin giving a thumb up. "There just a problem with the light, it already fix an hour ago" Lisa was relief. "Thank you so much guys, i'm sorry!" Lisa apologizes as they  shake their head. "No need to thanked us" Yoongi says.

"

0h ya, Jungkook called us a minute ago!" Lisa nodded as they got away to the clothes store. "Lisa yah!" Lisa told Jisoo to come to have a talk about something. "Jisoo unnie!" Lisa wave back, she saw behind her a person she never expect to meet again.

"Kim Seokjin!" "Lalisa?" They both called each other. "Oh ya! Jin was my brother sorry for not telling you early 7 year ago.." Lisa awkwardly smiles to him. "Long time no see Mrs. Manoban or soon be Jeon, congratulations.." Lisa smiles and thanking him. "Thank you so much, Mr. Kim.." Lisa look over to Jisoo. "How did hide that for so long?!" Lisa says as Jisoo smile back awkwardly. "Go now! You see i'm going somewhere dangerous!" Jisoo pushing him away. "I'm just worry about my nephew, fine i go! I'm sorry Mrs. Manoban, see you soon!" Jin says.

-
Lisa invite Jisoo for tips. "I heard of that giving birth is hurt, i don't care i'm just excited.." Jisoo says, Lisa just hearing it in pain as she smile nodding everything. "But.. how to keep it harmonious?" Lisa asked, Jisoo bite her tongue. "Owh, just love him, treat him full of love is enough!" Jisoo smile as Lisa thinks. "How to avoid.. fight you know?" Lisa ask. "Owh, if it a family problem, talk to him calmly and don't believe rumours on the first hear or read, don't misunderstood each other.." Lisa keep the advace in her mind as she nodded.

"Namjoon always apologizes first or sometimes me.." Jisoo continued. "But you know.. then he want something.. hehe.." Lisa snap out blushing. "Eh! Don't took it that far.." Lisa says as Jisoo laugh. "I'm missing one person.."

-
When all of the people are sleeping, Lisa video called Jungkook before seeing each other tomorrow. Lisa wanting to pick it up as he accept.

"Ehh.. it's midnight! You have to rest before tomorrow, deary.." Jungkook smile through the camera as she smile. "Good to see you, i can't wait.. and i already miss you.." Lisa says as Jungkook chuckled. "You're ridiculous.." Jungkook answer back. "Usually there's someone to hug or hug me, and you know.." Lisa raises her eyebrows to the camera as Jungkook slightly blush. "Same, i miss you too.." Jungkook answer looking in her face.

"Junghii yah! I always want to know how you came back to live actually.." Lisa ask wanted a answer, Jungkook then breath out. "I.."

He woke up laying on infinitive room, all he see was light all over him as he tear up. "Lisa..." he says as all the memory replays all over his head.

A woman appear with a hood covering her face, also the shadows cover most of her face. "Dear Lord Jeon Jungkook.." she says. "I've what have you done for her.. you love her, protect her and comfy her like no one else i see.." she continued. "All i see in your corrupted heart was love, a lost heart wanting to his love.." all he can do is listen to her, she knee down beside her.

"I've remember i was the same as you.. lost a love want and became a spirit and who i am today.." her voice was like a thousand angel singing to him. "A lost spirit hungry of love.." she says  "your love patience for her is enough for me to believe you.." a wand suddenly appear on her hand, the Wand Of Life. "You're truly the chosen one.." she cast a spell as his body start to glowing. "Treat her like she is your life.." before he go, he saw her face, Lisa?.

"I came back in my tomb, Taehyung beaide me holding me tight.." Jungkook said. "And then he cast a forbidden spell on me.. good to see you after all that happen.." he look through the camera, she was crying. "You took all of that risk from me.." she says, she then strong herself to smile. "I love you, Jungkook.." she smiles as Jungkook tears falls downs. "I love you too.." he answer.

-
She putting on her dress, wanting to change the time to meet him already. Jungkook tidy himself up with a help of his groom maid.

They on the way to the wedding, Lisa look at the window of her car looking at the beautiful weather filling her with joy.

Jungkook in the last second standing there, he fix his rose on his clothes trying to control his nervousness. He keep stomping the ground. "I can't wait..".

The guest already sitting down, all of his friends and family were excited for him for marrying the one of his life.

They hear a bell ring, the door open to the alley of the wedding. Rose slowly falling down into the grounds, the people in surprise, and their both hear a voice.

"No matter how dark the night and strong the foe. There is one force in world stronger than magic, love. For one so brave your fear letting in your heart showing love is not a weakness. Love is an armor, a shield... Love is the most powerful force that exist.. your love now remain bound in this world forever.."

When they see each other, their eyes in tears. They finally are together for each other, no matter what is through, their love is strong enough to hold...