Activity

PO'V

After a few days, they get back doing daily activity. Lisa preparing breakfast like she normally would, happily cook for both of them. "Lisa! Deary!" He happily says running downstairs. "Do i look handsome?" He says fixing his ties, Lisa continued to fixing his clothes. "As always.." he smiles giving a peck on the cheek. "I'm nervous.." Jungkook sigh out. "What?" Lisa ask. "I don't know, i haven't met any of my friend in a while.. i'm sure they will mad cause i'll be showing them our wedding ring!" He says as she slap his back. "Stop.." Lisa says as they start to laugh.

-
"See you!" Jungkook wave before he drove away, she look back as Jennie and Chaeyoung were there. "Aish- girls!" Lisa says as they start to cheering for each other. "Ahh! Who's honeymoon?" Jennie tease as Lisa giggles. "Where's Jisoo?" They start to walk onto the lobby. "I a few days she gave birth.." Lisa make an O shape mouth as the workers gather around her. "Congrats! Mrs. Lalisa..!" They says raining her in flowers and present. "Oh! Thank you so much guys!" Lisa says feeling glad. "I'll be there" Lisa says as Chaeyoung and Jennie walk away to their work room.

-
After all that, Lisa sat down on her office. "Ah! It's been so long.." Lisa lean over to her chair. "Mrs. Jeon.." her secretary went into the room, Yugyeom. "Oh! Yugyeom!" Lisa says smilling. "Since Mrs. Jisoo is in a break, you have to be a part of her schedule" Lisa nodded as he scroll to the schedule. "Today at 4PM, meeting with Irene Fashion for the promotion, i can re-schedule it again if it's too noon" Lisa smile knowing Irene collab with them are almost finish. "Of course, it's fine, thank you so much.." Lisa says as he leave the room.

She text Jisoo. "Jisoo yah! I miss you!" Lisa says waiting for an answer. Ping! "Oh Lalisa! I miss you too!" She answer. "How was honeymoon? You getting busy with Jungkook ;)?" She send as Lisa chuckled. "Of course it was fun, unnie stop teasing me :<" Lisa send. "Hehe, i want a play date for Jieun" Jisoo answer. "Oh ya! Are you nervous? I'm really jealous of you" Lisa send. "Of course, in 3 days i can't stop thinking about it, catch up to me so we can see our little ones grow!" Jisoo say. "I'm planning it with Jungkook before marriage, it'd be easy for us" Lisa giggles as she wonders a life with Jungkook and her children. "Aww.." she says.

-
Lunch time, Lisa preparing meeting with Jungkook for lunch as she normally would. "Ok, we'll catch up!" Lisa wave to her friend. "Let's go!" Jungkook says holding her hand through the walk, Lisa dig into her bags to find her phone to check the schedule. "Aish.." Lisa says as she stop in the middle of the walk way. "Mmh?" "I forgot my phone.." Lisa point to the building as Jungkook face palm her. "Let's go!" He says. "Ow.." Lisa rubbing her forehead.

-
They on the their walk to her office on the dull hallway. "Gosh, seem lunch is important.." Jungkook say looking while looking around to check. "Is usually like this..." she unlock the door to her office, she sees the phone laying on the table as she's grab it. "Ok let's go.." Lisa say while focusing into his clothes. "Your tie is messed up, let me fix it.." Jungkook say tidying in up his clothes.

While she doing that, he focus into her glossy lips. "Why your lips is like that?" Jungkook as she look up into his eyes. "What's wrong?" She says touching her lips to check if it's dirty. "No no.." He lean in into her lips and give her a sweet kiss. "Jungkook there's people.." she push him away looking back blushing while also panicking. "I need my lunch, is you.." He says start to nibbling her neck, she hold in to his arm and hold her moan.

"Mrs. Lalisa-" Lisa and Jungkook in a flash of an eyes, they get back into their normal position. "Oh, good afternoon Mr. Jeon.." Yugyeom bow to greet. "Oh good afternoon too!" Jungkook say with an awkward grin in his face. "Mrs. Irene is re-schedule the meeting to 3PM.." Yugyeom said, Lisa seem not to notice a weird reaction as she was in relief. "Oh thank you so much for the information, you can get back to lunch!" Lisa smile as he bow before gets out of her office. "I should bought you a lunch, so i can be here with you.." Jungkook raises his eyebrows as she blush. "I should think twice before marrying this errand boy.." Lisa says as he start to laughing on his own.

"Lisa and Jungkook is a wild couple.." Yugyeom thinks before making a while imagination if he doesn't goes in.

-
"Babe" "yeah?" Lisa answer Jungkook, he reaches her neck and clean his lips gloss spot from her neck. "Your lip gloss who is stuck to my lips is on yours.." he whisper, they blushes thinking people sees it. "It's just a little shine!" Jungkook says.