Lord

PO'V

Seem like the voice in my head took over my mind again. My life become all blank, I've been far away from people seem then, Jieun. Even my own family.

-
I've been all alone. Kim Taehyung disappear out my of my life all of the sudden which it'd my life a little better.

-
It's the summer graduation. Seem likes it's moving along. I've decided that I'll be far away to find myself. My parent worried about me going out of country for collage. "Jeongsan.."

-
"You've got accepted to Harvard.." I read the email online as I sigh. I get out of my room. My parent were waiting for me as my mom ran into me, hugged me tight. "Congrats.. Take care ok.." My mom said as I narrowed my eyes. "I'll be.." I hugged her back. The face that my dad make, makes Mr worried.

-
I've never been in contact with Jieun in the past year. "Jieun, meet me.." I called her all suddenly looked into the hill. The spot that I spend time with her.

-
"Jeongsan-" I immediately hugged her. Feeling her in my embrace. "Congrats getting on Harvard, I'm proud of you!" Her smiled calms me down somehow as I smiled back. "Before I go.." I hand her over a flower crown. Her eyes brighten, filled with excitement.

"It may look simple but, that flower seemly I picked from the underworld.." She started jumping. She hold both of my hand. "I can't thanked you enough.." She wear the flower crown into her head as I blushes. Her fair skin fit the flower crowd well. "Jeongsan-" I hugged her once again. Trying to hold my tear away. "Thanked you.." She patted me on the head as I keep her closer.

-
At the airport, i couldn't thank them enough. I hugged both my mother and father. My sister going waving at me as I hugged her. "I'll miss you guys.." I kiss mom on the forehead before I go. "I'll see you Jeongsan.." My father smiled as I smiled back. One more person that I've been waiting hasn't come yet. I look to the crowd but there's no sighting. I sigh walked away into the plane.

-
I'm on the plane thinking what would my family will do right now. I got a sudden, I picked it up without looking through the name. "Jeongsan.." As I expected. "Jieun-ah.." She seem like she crying. "What happen?" I asked waiting for her respond. "My apology.. I can't come.." She calming herself down, breath in breath out.

"Before you go, I just want to tell you something. We're close since we little, I've gain stronger feeling since then.." She prepared herself, let her word out to me. I smiled. "I love you.." "I love you.." We've ended up being silence with each other. She seem like she's on deep shock.

"Promise me you'll never forget me, I've loved you deeply from the bottom of my heart. Promise me.." She cried again as she took a moment to speak. "No.. I'll meet you again in the future, I'll wait for you to go home and come back to me.." My tears drop out my eyes and smile. "Of course, I will..".

-
In the university, life seem simple and I have time meditate to control my power. The weight have been lifted out of my chest. It's been along since I've meet Taehyung, seem his running away.. Or I was the one who run away..

-
After three years, I graduated and life seem so peaceful. Stress being rip out of my chest. I've come back to my finally enjoyed my life time with them, but I always remembered her.

-
Her promise have been filled, but I'm not. Her house empty and a new owner own her house. Why'd you go? I should've been calling her, there with her. I drive away from that house and slam the car window. " it's my fault..".

-
I've been welcomed by my mom embrace. "Eomma, Appa.." I held both of their hand and hug them. "You have grown.." My father patted my back as I saw Myungsoo being all happy with Soobin, I'm glad he's alive well. "Jeongsan! I missed you!" She ran into me giving me a hug, Soobin stood there still. I pulled him as I give him a pat. "Thank you.." I say as he smiled.

-
I've live happily with my family 3 years straight. Except her, she's gone. I've heard that Blackpink Company will start building their company there, Jisoo took the wrist and moved away. I've enjoyed my life. Except him, he came back with a more stronger thought. Funny I didn't think it was coming..

-
It's been 6 years, I often visit my family but I seem to be left out because i didn't know anything. I felt dumb. "Lord.." Taehyung gave a letter, a invitation to my sister wedding. I didn't even there for her in her engagement. "Where's my schedule.." I feel disappointed only know she engaged back then.

-
I've see my sister grown much, filled with love with the people around her.

Jeongsan hugged her sister and give her a congratulations. "Relief that's everyone here.." The groom parents have stuck on traffic as they're wait. "And Soobin, take care of her.." Jeongsan said as he smiled with a nod. "This old man doesn't even a lover yet.." She tease her tongue out. "Myungsoo.." Lisa trying to stop them.

"Yet you should have bound with the hellhounds.." He narrowed his eyes her tempers goes up. "How dare you?!" They started teasing with each other as Lisa trying to stop them. "Oi Jeongsan.." Jungkook put his hand on her shoulder. "Let them.." Jungkook lean into her head while having a flash back.

-
I'm outside the venue. Lean into the tree feeling the muff music inside the building. Seem like something is missing in part of my life still. "Jeongsan.." I heard her soft voice calling me as I look back. Her floral dress, innocent face and in her head, the flower crowd.

"I found you.."

Story inspired by Hades and Persephone..

The End