Mine

PO'V

Lisa work was over as almost every worker goes home. "Hey Lisa, can you come at Jihyo house tomorrow for a dinner party?" Chaeyoung asked as Lisa nodded as they go outside together. "Lisa!" She heard again a familiar voice as she turn around again, she sees Jungkook was driving her car as she panicked.

"Jungkook! I mean- how sweet of you.." Lisa says as she clenches her fist. "Jimin says he come home at 12AM cause of extra work.." Chaeyoung sigh as Lisa pat her on the back. "Is alright, you can chat me if you're not in a good mood.." Lisa smile as they wave to each other.

Lisa enter her car as she wave again to Chaeyoung as they drive off. "How do you know how to drive?!" Lisa asked concerned as Jungkook smirk. "I have power and drunk with it" Jungkook wink as Lisa cross her arm. "Ehh.. You're the best.." Lisa laugh.

Lisa car drive past Taehyung as Jungkook and him stare at each other as it was like slow motion. Jungkook sees Taehyung eyes shine as he stop making Lisa push forward. "Jungkook!" Lisa says as he look back. "No.. Nothing.." Jungkook says as they drive again.

-
They arrived home as Lisa was stretching on the front of the door as Jungkook laugh. "You're cute.." Jungkook unlocked the door as they go in. "Release!" Jungkook yelled as Lisa was confuse. "Mmh?" Lisa look at him as Jungkook sigh. "Is a invisible force bubble to protect your home.." Jungkook says as Lisa smile.

"I cook this time.." Lisa says as Jungkook nodded and go upstairs to change. Jungkook go downstairs again as he seen Lisa was in the middle of cooking. Jungkook help her as Lisa push him away. "I can cook alone.." Lisa says as she continued.

"Yes sure Mrs independent.." Jungkook grab her waist as she froze. "What are you doing..?" Lisa shyly says as she blush, Jungkook put his cheek on Lisa shoulder as she whisper. "Nothing.." He says as he smirk.

Lisa calm down as the food was ready, she serve it as Jungkook sat down next to her. They were quiet as Lisa was confused how usually Jungkook was cheery. Lisa doesn't think a lot a she continued to eat. Suddenly Jungkook eyes turn red as he blink back to normal. Lisa was shock as Jungkook smile. "Calm down.." Jungkook smile as Lisa was suspicious.

-
They finish as they go upstairs to rest as Lisa was tired. Lisa sat down on her bed as Jungkook sat down next to her. "Lisa.." He says as he eyes turn red again as Jungkook blink and back to normal. "What's wrong.. With you?" Lisa back up slightly as Jungkook smile. "Nothing.." Jungkook says as Lisa was kinda scared.

"Let's play a staring contest.." Jungkook suddenly says as Lisa nodded confusedly. They stare at each other as Lisa feel a weird energy from Jungkook as his stare were deadly. Jungkook eyes turn red as he got closer to her as Lisa back up slowly. Lisa hit the wall as she can't escape. "Jungkook.." Lisa says as she hold his chest.

"You know.. Being a devil or demon is not easy, they can't control their power, they have to be serve and real appetite.." Jungkook says as he stare directly into her eyes. "I'm sorry, I have to be satisfied to be control.." Jungkook approach her lips as they kissing each other. His kiss was rough as she moan.

He stop as she see their saliva was attach to each other as Jungkook look at her and smirk. "I love you.. I really admitted it.." Jungkook says as he run his finger through her hair as she blushes. "I-i.." Jungkook place his finger on her lips as he kiss her again.

"Jungkook stop please..." Lisa whimper as Jungkook smirked. "No.." Jungkook says as he goes for the neck. "Agh! Don't go there please.." Lisa says as Jungkook smirkednormally "I said sorry.. Shh.." He place his finger on Lisa lips as he smile.

-
At the morning, Lisa woke up normally as she heard Jungkook again was cooking. She remembered what happened last night as she blushes. She brush it off as she goes prepare.

Lisa goes downstairs as she sees Jungkook was still cooking as Jungkook look back as he smile to Lisa. "Good morning Lisa! Wait a sec ok?" Jungkook says as Lisa blush nodded. She sat down as she play her phone. "Ah Jungkook ah, would you come with me to my friend house this evening after work, I'll give you a little present.." Lisa says as Jungkook look back at her. "Ok!" Jungkook says as Lisa smile.

Jungkook smirked. "Why is everyone talking about me in your work?" Jungkook asked as he serve the food. "For being sweet.." Lisa wink as Jungkook laugh. "Thanks for the food!" Lisa says as they eat.