Hope

PO'V

This time they woke up in the morning, feeling fresh as ever. That moment last night flashes before Jungkook eyes as he smile. "Good morning.." Jungkook then hug Lisa waist. Lisa stroke her hand gently as she stood up.

Scratches her back of her head while walking towards the nightstand

Scratches her back of her head while walking towards the nightstand. Jungkook eyes wilded as he bite his bottom lips. He them caught her in his hand, he hug her neck while he kissing her neck. "Good morning.." Jungkook whisper as Lisa smile continued brushing her hair. Slowly, he pull the string out of her shoulder.

-
Lisa hide under the blanket while Jungkook cheeks was both red. "Don't to that again!" Lisa huffing under the blanket as Jungkook prevent it with a bottle of cold soda bottle. "I'm sorry, and why do you wear that?" Jungkook say pouting as Lisa head poke out of the blanket. "I'm sorry!" Lisa grin wild as Jungkook smile.

-
They were preparing to go to Lisa family house. Jungkook felt nervous as he was afraid he make a mistake. "I'm scare.." Lisa hug him from the back as she sigh. "Don't be nervous, prince.." Lisa say give a smile at Jungkook as he grab her bags. "Let's go..".

-
Lisa was the one how drive cause she know every direction while Jungkook there playing his phone. He was breathing so loud as Lisa know that he is nervous. "Jungkook.." She give a pat on the back as Jungkook smile at her.

After that, Lisa stop the car as they're arrived. "Ah! Good to see this!" Lisa says slam the car door shut, then few of Lisa aunt and uncle greet Lisa. "Ah! Lalisa!" They say hugging her, Jungkook in the back bowl at them as they were surprise. "Is this your husband?" Her aunt says surprise as she greet back. "He's a handsome young man!" Her uncle complement as Jungkook smile at them.

"No, this is my boyfriend!" Lisa hold his hand showing proof as they both clap. "I hope you'll be engaged soon! We can't wait!" Her aunt tease as they both giggled. "When did you come?" They ask building some chit chat. "A few days ago, we arrived here at night and also I show him some of the town.." Jungkook look over to her uncle as he introduced himself. "Uncle! Nice to meet you, I'm Jeon Jungkook.." He take out his hand for a handshake as he accept.

"Ouh, thank you for taking care of Lisa dear Jungkook, we appreciate it" her aunt says putting box's of vegetables in the counter. "Lisa, would you mind showing him around the town?" Her uncle says as Lisa accepted it. "She know her place here, we missed her so much when she came to Korea! Ah my baby!" Her aunt cried out as Lisa give a awkward smile, Lisa then try to calm him down as Jungkook smile.

-
"

Lake here is beautiful! You can never believed!" Lisa grab his wrist as she she hold it tight, giving a sign that he is her no matter what. "Is that Lisa? Is that her man impossible? He's a celebrity?" Lisa overheard as she become pouty, Jungkook sharp feeling notice how annoyed she is as he peck her hand. "I'm lucky to have you.." He smile leaning her head in his shoulder as the people were jealous of them.

"We've arrived!" Lisa says point to the lake banks, if you wanna go down you have to slide to the bottom cause the ground hill. "Ok!" Jungkook with all of his strength jump down as Lisa was carefully stepping down. Jungkook looked up and saw Lisa was struggling as he fatefully help her. "Oh, thank you.." Lisa say as her hand was on his chest as they say down.

The sun, the wind, the environment and the feel is making Jungkook comfortable. "This place is amazing.." He lays down on the ground, Lisa followed him as they look at the pinkest oranges sunset sky. "This is beauty that I'll not gonna see again.." Jungkook amaze by the beauty as Lisa giggles. "Ya, I hope that I can stay here longer with you.." Lisa huff under he breath as Jungkook overheard a few words. "Pardon?" He says while she shake her head.

"I just say, I want to be with you.." Lisa say looking to the right, their face directly look at each other. "You're too beautiful to he true.." She stroking her face softly while he look down into her lips. "Stop, people staring at us.." Lisa push her away before crossing her arm while she look to every direction she could, Jungkook pouted looking away. "Unless we're alone, Jeon.." They giggled together into hearing her words.

-
They get back before dark, Lisa opened the door while she smell a memorial scent. "Wooahhh! I miss all of this!" Lisa taking off her purse as well as she shoes as she immediately sat down on the dinner table. Jungkook followed her from behind, the food was display on the dinner table neat. "Come sit down, Jungkook sweetie. How was the walk?" Her aunt placing the drinks on their table before she sat down with her he husband.

"Kids! Dinner!" Her uncle call out the kids from upstair as they heard stomping and loud screaming. "I win!" The young boy yelled congratulated himself while his sister and brother were intimidate by him. "Calm down! Let's eat peacefully.." Lisa can't stop staring at does kids, she seem like she want to take care of them by herself. "Awww.." She adore pitching them cheeks. "Lisa!" They groan as they sat down. "Ok kids! No more talking! Thanks for the food!" They says peacefully eating does food.

-
Before they head back to the hotel, Lisa misses lived here as she cried about 2 hour on her old room hugging her cat, Jungkook of course calming her down. "Jungkook, can you let me get a time aloneeeeee!" She cried out as Jungkook smile kissing her forehead. "Ok,ok.." He patted her head before gets out of the room.

He stand on the door while hearing the kid in the other room, he decided to look at them. He saw the olders one was playing game and the little sis playing down. "Hello!" Jungkook wave greeting them. "Ah! You are Lisa boyfriend!" The young boy said with excitement while his older brother hit him. "Yah! Talk formally.." He say as the other one rubbing her cheeks cooling it down. "Good evening, Mr. Jeon!" They say together as Jungkook smiled.

He saw the little sister playing dolls alone on the bed. "Hey, come sit on my lap.." He says as she shyly nodded while carefully sitting down. "What as you guys playing?" Jungkook asked as they were picking characters. "It's a car racing game, after this we gonna play a fighting game!" The older brother sticking her tongue out as Jungkook mumble. "May I try?" He asked as they all nodded and give the controller to him. "Alright.." Jungkook race the middle child as the last one following Jungkook. Jungkook follow their move to excites the little one. "Yah!" She cheers.

-
"No way! High score!" They yelled surprise by Jungkook skill. "Of course!" He smug smile as they jaws are open. "Mr! That was so fun!" The little sister says giggling as Jungkook was happy. "Mr. Jeon, please can you teach us!" They shaking Jungkook pleasing him.

"Jungkook-" Lisa finally found Jungkook, Lisa was surprise how the little kid was happy being with Jungkook, he seem like a good father. "Hey.." Lisa greet as she sat down beside them. "Awww... You guys gonna go home?" The kids became pouty as Jungkook crosses his arm and followed them. "Not yet, spend you time as good as possible" their face light up again as they continued.

-
"The kids seem to have to much fun!" The aunt giggling while they nodded. "See you again, Mr. Jungkook!" They grin pleasing him. "Of course, good bye!" Lisa and Jungkook opened the car door as they drive away. "Bye!" The kids wave from the far making Jungkook chuckle. "They're too cute-" Jungkook look beside her as Lisa continued sleeping. "Sleep well.." Jungkook say giving a sweet peck.