Journey

PO'V

Lisa woke up as she sees Jungkook was getting dressed. "Jungkook.." Lisa called as Jungkook look back as he smile. "You're really early, I was going to cook something for you.." Jungkook say as Lisa smile under her tired face.

"I have hurry.." Lisa get up and go to the bathroom to start the day. "Mmh.." Jungkook mumble as he sigh. "Better take care of her, Hoseok.." Jungkook say as the man behind him smile under his coat. "You got me, young lord" Hoseok eyes shine red as Jungkook smirked.

Hoseok fade away as Jungkook go downstairs to cook for Lisa.

-
Lisa was well prepared as she goes grab her stuff as she go downstairs. Jungkook cook smell seem delicious as Lisa was excited. Lisa sat down as Jungkook look back. He was shocked. "You wore a short tight skirt?" Jungkook asked as Lisa nodded confusedly. "You don't like it..?" Lisa asked back as Jungkook shake his head violencely.

"No! You're going with another guy not me and its not fine to wore that outfit.." Jungkook cross his arm as Lisa laugh. "I'm fine, I say I'll keep an eye out.." Lisa say as Jungkook look at her in the eyes. "Promised?" Jungkook asked as Lisa get up as she nodded.

Jungkook serve the food as they eat together. Jungkook was annoyed how Taehyung was trying to let Lisa know about him being the child of the devil.

-
Lisa just waiting for Taehyung pickup as Jungkook stood behind her, she was sitting and texting some friend as Jungkook remove her hair for covering her neck. "Mmh?" Lisa confused mumble as Jungkook nibble her neck. "Jungkook, I'm going to work.." Lisa say as Jungkook didn't respond to her.

Lisa can't stop him as she try pushing him. "Stopped.." Lisa say as Jungkook continued to kiss her lips. Jungkook then was done as he lick her lips. Lisa pout as Jungkook smirked.

They heard a knock as Lisa then stood up and grab all her stuff. It was her boss, Kim Taehyung waiting for her at the door. Taehyung and Jungkook stare at each other intensely as Lisa wear her coat. "Ok, bye!" Lisa wave to Jungkook as Jungkook wave back smiling.

They then got inside the car, Lisa sit beside Yoongi as Hoseok was in the back of them. Taehyung get inside the car as they drive off. "Lisa.." Yoongi called as Lisa look at his direction, he look at her neck as he suddenly laugh. Hoseok look too as he laugh once more. "What?! Lisa yelled as Yoongi point into her kiss mark, Lisa just realized as she cover it and they laugh louder. "You should check!" Hoseok laugh as Lisa telling them to be quiet.

-
They later arrived to the airport as they quickly go to the plane. They were in time. Lisa go sit alone at the 1st class same with other. She already thinks about him as she smile. Lisa wonder what he do at her house all the time.

"Why actually does Jungkook hate Taehyung so much..?" Lisa asked herself, she brush off that question as she just focused on her worked.

-
She arrived in the most beautiful city, Paris. "Finally!" Yoongi stretches his arm as he just woke up from a nap. "Let's go, we need to rest before tomorrow.." Taehyung says as they get inside the car and drove to the hotel.

The hotel was full of beautiful art work as they all amaze. They go wait on the lobby waiting for Taehyung friend. His friend was the reason they were there as Lisa just chit chatting with both Hoseok and Yoongi.

"Your boyfriend must be wild, huh?" Hoseok asked and raises his eyebrows. Lisa blush and denied agresively. "No!" Lisa looked away as Yoongi and Hoseok laugh. "He seem like it, he's like the type of guy who doesn't try to be hot but hot" Yoongi mindblow. "Yoongi.." Hoseok face palm as Yoongi giggles.

Taehyung business friend finally arrived as Lisa, Yoongi and Hoseok stood up and bowl. Taehyung and him give an handshake as he looked at Lisa up and down. "Hello, I'm Kim Seokjin and will be helping you on a photo shoot tomorrow.." Jin say as they all bowl.

They speak for a long time about helping his photoshoot. Lisa, Hoseok and Yoongi was tired as they finally finish. Lisa goes into her room Taehyung booked as she throw herself on the bed as she sigh. She then later stood up and go change to sleep.

-
"Mmh. I wonder what is he doing?" Lisa asked as she open her phone and called Jungkook. "Ya, Lisa?" Lisa smile hearing his voice. "What are you doing?" Lisa asked him as she can heard his smirk. "In the bed, you miss?" He asked back. "Same, don't do anything stupid or dangerous dare devil.." Lisa kiss him through the phone as she can heard his chuckle. "Of course, take care.." Jungkook says as they both closed the phone together.

"Mmh..?" Lisa was bored until she heard a doorbell ring. She stood IP and opened the door, Taehyung was in front of the door smiling. "Can you help me?" Taehyung asked as Lisa nodded.

-
Lisa and Taehyung was in the street looking for a snack and food. "Why didn't you bring Hoseok and Yoongi with us?" Lisa asked him. "Well, I knock on Yoongi and Hoseok room and I can't heard anything.." They giggle. "I love this smell.." Lisa smell all of the delicious food from everywhere as she was satisfied.

"Well, random question, how do you met Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung asked about her boyfriend as Lisa was confused. "Ah um, through my all work.." Lisa smile awkwardly as she thinks about it. "Oh, he he.." He giggle. "How is he?" Taehyung asked as Lisa then smile. "He's really good at cooking, caring, annoyed me and comfort me.." Lisa smile as Taehyung nodded slowly.

"Do you believe in devil and angel?" Lisa eyes widen as Lisa try to keep her stutter. "I mean, both personally.." Lisa shrug as Taehyung then nodded.