Engaged

PO'V

"That was totally crazy Lalisa!" Her choreographer says as she started giggling, she took a visit to see Lisa condition. "Imagine the face of your children is, it's gonna be art.." she lean over as she chuckled. "Of course, they took after me!" Lisa jokely around as they started laughing.

"Lisa, i can't stayed longer i have to meet the dancers" she says with a pout. "No it's alright, come here to visit more often Sarah.." she walk her to the front door. "Ok, i'll see you!" She hold her hand as Lisa nodded

She drove away, Lisa sigh and get back to resting. "The cramps are horrible.." she say, she take her phone and called Jungkook. It say it was ringing, Lisa wait as he didn't even answer. From curiosity is was, she call over and over again.

He still doesn't answer as she sigh, she gets back to their room to rest herself down. "Augh! Phew.." she sigh out, she rub her belly and smile. "Jeongsan Myungsoo.." she says as she lay down, she give a relief. "Mommy loves you so much.." she rub her belly as she smiles.

-
Jungkook already finish with his album, he celebrate it by drinking. He usually didn't want too, just this moment. "Ya know' Lalisa is so pretty.. she's mine!" He yelled, he's a pretty heavy drinker doesn't get drunk easily. His friends there, confused on what to do. "He's pretty drunk.." Eunwoo whisper to Mingyu as he nodded. "I'm gonna call Lisa.." Jaehyun says.

"Lisa.." Jaehyun greets. "Ah, Jaehyun.. do you know where is Jungkook is?" She ask. "He's drunk..." Jaehyun say take a gulp. "Drunk?!" He can heard her muttering on the call. "Oh ok, i'll pick him up-" "We gonna took her home, don't worry.." he says.

-
Past minute by, Jaehyun, Mingyu and Eunwoo arrive to his house. Lisa was already at the door. "Lisa, we're so sorry.." they felt bad for her. "No it's fine, it's his fault to drink a lot.." Lisa sway her arm as they smiled. "We going to-" "No, i can pick him out, come'mere.." she says picking him up easily, there were shock. "Oo-ok see you, nonna" they say waving to her, Lisa nodded as they went into their car.

-
She put him on the bed, she wipe her sweats as she sigh. "I miss you, ya'know.." she says with a annoyed tone and lay down easily.

-
Jungkook woke, he didn't rememver anything. "Wait where am i- oh shit-" Jungkook look around as he was on their room, sleeping. "Oh, your awake.." Lisa went into the room, she look annoyed as he immediately gets up. "Baby, i'm sorry i didn't tell you-" "go shower now, you smell like alcohol.." she cut his word as he know he's in danger. "I'm sorry-" "showered" she says with a blank sharp stare in the eye as he nodded. "Love you.." he says before going to the bathroom.

He woke up pass noon. Lisa keep ignoring him too, he knows he's mad. Lisa was on the kitchen making her favorite, suddenly a hand wrap around her stomach. "I'm so sorry.." he says stick to Lisa the whole time. "I forgave you.." she only says 3 words making him vulnerable.

-
Jungkook on the bed, playing his phone. Lisa went in and brought a bowl of soup. She put in into the table beside him. "Eat it.." she says. "No, you're mad.. i'm going to eat if you're not mad anymore.." he pout. "Yah! It's right for me to be upset with you, i called you 5 times that night.. i have bad cramps and needed you hug, your present!" She looks away pouting, he smiles.

He wrap his hand around her waist. "C'mon.. i'm sorry, i was celebrating it and kinda upset you could celebrate it.. i hope you understand.." he says teasing her by nibble her neck. "Jungkook.." she moan out, he grab her face and kiss her from the back. "Can we do it?" Be begged with his eyes sharp on him. "Eat my meal first, dummy.." she say as his mood got ruined. "Ok, ma'm.." he says reaching for his meal and eat it, she smiled.

-
Jungkook drying Lisa hair cause they going to Jennie party. They wear matching outfit ofc. "I should cut my hair after i gave birth.." she says as Jungkook nodded. "Ya whaever" he messed up her hair again. "Jungkook!" She yelled as he laugh.

-
They arrive to the sight, all of the guests have their eyes on them. "We wasn't expect you here, congrats Lalisa" the paparazzi say to them as they talk to them more.

The venue was very fancy the CEO should be. "Lalisa!" She sees Chaeyoung and Jisoo together at the desk, they greet each other excitedly. "Hey sweetie.." She greets Jieun, Jungkook pull the chair back so Lisa can sit down. "I'll be with Jimin.." He point to him as Lalisa nodded. "How was the twin?" Chaeyoung say as Lisa smile stroking her stomach. "They're good.." She smile.

"Hey babes!" Jennie surprise them, in her white long floral pattern dress and with her fiancé too hold her hand. "Eyy, new couple here!" Jisoo hype them both as they blushes. "Stop.." Jennie sway her arm and hide on Kai back. "Congrats!" Lisa and Jennie clap, Kai leave them to hangout with the guys meanwhile they have the girls talk.

"Now that guys hangout.." Their eye sharp on Lisa. "Girls.." Lisa trying to figure out what's going on. "How do get a twin..." Their eyes are blank and sharp as Lisa swallow her saliva. "T-trying.." Lisa say as they nodded slowly. "You didn't program? Wow you guys grind" Chaeyoung says sipping her tea, she blush.

"I want my children to be set a twin" Jennie say. "Namjoon and I already have talk again for a second child" Jisoo says. "Wow.." Suddenly she hear a familiar voice. "Euphoria" he sing Lisa eyes wilden as the crowd cheering for him. He sings happily as they caught eyes, he smile. She still amaze over him, glad he's her for eternity.

-
They finish ordering their food, Jungkook come back to their car. "Baby-" She's sleeping peacefully, he smile as he close the door. He kiss her forehead gently. "I love you.." He says as his eyes on her.