Preparing

PO'V

Lisa couldn't come to the fan meet sadly, since she has a lot of activity and have to rest. "Lali, I'm home!" He yelled as his voice echoed. "Hellooo!" Lisa greet him and come downstairs to meet him. "It was a amazing, everyone is asking for you.." he hold her shoulder as she smile.

Jungkook and Lisa in their bedroom, they watching a movie together like the usual. "Can we go shopping tomorrow for our babies?" Lisa ask. "Why'd you ask? Of course!" He says with a smile already excited. "Do you want to hire a baby sitter?" Lisa ask. "I have think that for a while but, i'm scare that they show their power.. they may be terrified.." Jungkook as Lisa nodded kinda agree. "We can do this right?" Lisa ask and look up to him. "Of course.." He lay his head on her head and rubbing her stomach.

Suddenly he felt a kick. "What-" Jungkook say as he freeze, Lisa smile and rub her hand on her stomach. "Is them kicking.." Lisa say as Jungkook eye wilden. He gets excited and start kissing her stomach. "My babies are sooo cutee!" He say while laying his head on Lisa stomach. She smiled.

Suddenly, a thought pop out in Lisa head feeling hungry. "I want corn dog that you usually buy for me.." Lisa say as Jungkook eyes narrowed and sigh. "It's midnight.. it's like an hour away, Lali.." Jungkook say as she pouted. "Ok, then.. the babies want's it!" Lisa say as Jungkook sigh. "Tomorrow we going shopping, please tomorrow-" she pull his collar, their face are close to each other. "Pretty please.." she beg with her puppy eyes. "Fine.." Jungkook say.

He puts on his leather jacket and jeans. "Be quick ok! They cannot wait!" Lisa excuses as Jungkook nodded grab the car key.

-
"Honey, i'm back-" she felt asleep as she got chips all over the bed. "Babe.." he shake her slightly as she poke an eye. "Ya..?" She tiredly say. "I bought what you wanted.." Jungkook smile as Lisa nodded. "I'm not hungry anymore, thank you.." she flip away as he froze. He was annoyed but he can do anything. "I can microwave them.." Jungkook put it on the fridge downstairs.

-
He woke up early as usual. Lisa was still sleeping peacefully. He didn't want to bother since she's probably tired. He will do most of her chores.

Jungkook both clean all of her family room and bathroom. He already felt tired but as he view her in his head, he never give up.

Jungkook sweeping the floor from floor three to one. He already get a back pain. "Is hard to be a wife huh.." he wipe his sweat.

Jungkook wash the dishes and cooking as well, he warm up the corndog he bought last night for them to eat.

Jungkook putting the vegetable soup and shrimp on the table, he take a rest. He felt like he is working out.

"Jungkook!" Lisa greet him, Jungkook was putting his head on the table as he was still sleepy. "Thank you for the food dear.." she smile and already pick up the meal. "I'm sorry i prank you last night, i appreciate it Jungkook.." he still in the position. She shake him and try to look, he fell asleep. She notice all his work, she scratches his hair.

-
Jungkook woke up at noon, Lisa was going into their room to take his meal to him. "You're awake.." Lisa say as he sat down rubbing his eyes. "I'm sorry i felt asleep.." he says scratches his hair. "You don't need to clean the whole house, just do whatever mood take you.." he sigh. "Eat first, and then let's go.." Lisa feed him his meal.

-
Jungkook and Lisa on the mall, they look for the baby clothes too. "Red and black seem to be a nice color.." Jungkook suggest for the wall paper. "Jungkook, the room is gonna be so dark!" She say as Jungkook agree. "Purple and blue seem to be very nice.."  Jungkook say as Lisa agree immediately. "Thanks cool!" Lisa say as Jungkook smile.

-
Jungkook and Lisa look through the clothing. Lisa were so confused cause all of the clothing were all cute. Jungkook donely most of the clothes. "Lalisa, Jeongsan looks cute on lion onssie" Jungkook heart fill with flowers after imagine. "I don't know!" Lisa yell confusedly.

-
When it's come to interiors, Lisa was the queen. Jungkook followed all her instruction cause he didn't know how to decorated. "Pick that, after this we're going to ikea!" Lisa say as they weren't even finish on buying stuff. "The yellow one?" Jungkook asked. "I said the purple one!!" Lisa yelled being mad cause he always get mixed up.

-
They on ikea, Lisa decide the theme is. "Nature seem basic, maybe cotton candy stuff fit Lolli" Jungkook says as Lisa gets the idea from him. "Your brain finally function, thank you!" Lisa says running into the isle trying to find the item. "Babe- Lalisa!" He chase her into one of the isle as she have lost once.

-
The workers say she will get all of the items in 3 days. Lisa gets an ice cream. Jungkook brain have stop function since his money have spend a lot. "It's call decorating, Jeon Jungkook!" Lisa stick her tongue out as he sigh. "Luckyly i love you, Lalis.." he says as Lisa smiled.