Family Time Vacation II

PO'V

Lisa screaming under the pillow feeling embarrassed and stump. "My reputation will be ruined in his eyes!" Shs repeatly says as Jungkook on the corner sitting waiting for her to stop and hide his face from everyone.

"What if.." she wondered. "I will tell mom!" She hear Aires voice on that sentence as she hug the pillow and hide her face. "We better go to sleep.." Jungkook lay on beside her hugging her. "Did you lock the door?" Lisa ask traumatized by getting caught. "Mmh.." Jungkook nodded kiss her on the neck.

"I'm just-" Jungkook already lay down on top of her, like a baby he is. Lisa there stump trying to respond. "Don't feel sad anymore please, i feel sad too.." he say closing his eyes, Lisa smile stroking his hair and scratching. "Good night babe.." Lisa kiss him on the head fall asleep.

-
Lisa woke up her body freeze, stiff, and heavy. She check and Jungkook still sleep on top of her, she trying to move him to lay down on the bed as he respond. "Don't.." he held her hand, he got a good reflect. "Jungkook, my body is achy.." He start to massage her shoulder and legs as Lisa giggle. "I get up first.." Lisa lay him down on the bed carefully, she goes to the bathroom to start the day.

As soon as he gets out, Jungkook sitting half asleep reaching for her like a baby need her mama. She smile happily hug him and lay down again beside him. "Come here.." she pull her closer, calling her with a sleepy voice. "Junghii, get up c'mon.." she lift him up, he still in a jelly mode doesn't to move. "Junghii!" Lisa giggles, Jungkook suddenly stroking his stomach, she surprise. "Kook-" someone knock as Lisa gets up. Her aunt telling them it's breakfast is in an 1 hour. "Ok, we get ready first!" Lisa yelled back.

"C'mon!" Lisa drag Jungkook out of the bed. "No.." he denied, in a annoyed mood. She use a strength power to lift him up. "Don't use your power to much.." Jungkook says in a sleepy voice tone. "Wait we're showering together?" Jungkook ask as she cover his mouth. "Yes, keep it down!" Lisa answer. "That's what i liked.." Jungkook respond with a smirk.

-
They are done as they get into clothes, Jungkook wearing his favorite tank top Lisa bought for him. Lisa wearing Jungkook hoodie. "Wait.." Lisa grab a hairtie out of her purse, she gather up his hair and tie it. "I look like a baby.." Jungkook smile awkwardly. "I like it, you also look manly!" Lisa smile. "As long as my wife likes it.." he lift her up as they get out out of their room. "Put me down!" Lisa repeatly say as he put her on the floor before going downstairs.

As they took a step, Aires looking at them weirdly, narrowing his eyes on them. Lisa became shy and nervous and there's Jungkook casually running down the stairs. Lisa speed up and catch up to him. "Eh good morning!" Her aunt greet making the morning better. "Good morning, miss!" Jungkook answer with a smile. "Look at this handsome youngman!" Her uncle complement. "Thank you so much, sir.." Jungkook shyly answer.

They start a conversation about gardening, Lisa childhood, new stuff and marry. It was in the middle of breakfast as Aires look at Lisa. "I keep that in mind.." Aires eyerolled as Lisa smile.

-
Lisa texting her childhood and like to come around to their places. Lisa stood up and gets ready fast missing her friend, haven't met in 11 years. Lisa bump in into Jungkook who was at the door. "Where are you going?" Jungkool ask. "I was about to ask you, meeting my old friend! Sorn, Minnie and Bambam!" Lisa says as Jungkook smile. "Can i come?" Jungkook ask smiling.

-
They were on their way to the cafe at the downtown. Jungkook park his car out near the cafe. As soon as they get out, people recognizes them quickly, they didn't want to bother them since they're together in public having a relax. Lisa and Jungkook just smile and wave at people greeting them.

From all the faces, Lisa recognizes quickly. She start to run to them and hug them. "Lisa!" They cheers. "Eyyo Lisa!" Bambam tap her back a few times as Jungkook give him a look. "So good to met you!" Minnie say wiping her tears. "We're glad!" Sorn answer.
"I also brought my-" "JK.." they show a surprise face to him. "Hello!" Jungkook greet.

-
"I didn't expect you to bought your fiancé with you, we weren't prepare!' Minnie try to calm herself down, Sorn feeling nervous and Bambam there appriciate him. "Bro, i am a fan, your music are awesome!" Bambam complement as he smile. 'Thank you
.." he shyly bow. "I thought you forget about us! People doesn't believe me that you are my old friend" Lisa giggles along. "I'm sorry, i never have the time to visit you guys since we're busy in Korea and never have the time.. i'm sorry.." she repeatly apologizes.

"Ppfft! It's alright girly, aince you two getting married!" Sorn replied with a hand sway and the others nodded. "Here.." Lisa give them a card, they confused and try to ask Lisa, no respond. They read it as they body suddenly freeze. "You invite us to your wedding!?" Minnie try to hold her yelled inside of her as Jungkook and Lisa giggle happily.

"Omg, thank you so much!" Bambam thanked them, cheering with themself. "You can brought your family members, we rented a plane for does i invited outside Korea!" They face went blank as a sheet of paper. "Really? You joking right?!" Sorn hold her excitement in her and not trying to burst. "Of course not, the we happily welcome you guys!" Lisa get a hug from the girls as Bambam pat Jungkook backs. "You're literally an angel, thank you so much!" Bambam smile as Jungkook smiled back.

-
They went to an arcade, they stressing on a claw mashing. 4 try now, not a lucky day. "I really want the chicken plushie!" Lisa hit the glass, pouting. "I'll try!" Bambam say giving his best try. After focusing, they finally done it. "Omg, Bammie thank you so much!" Lisa jumping cheering with her friend, seeing her happy is something else Jungkook sees.

-
They on the middle of the mall, eating ice cream, yogurt and boba. Resting for a while. "This is so amazing!" Minnie places her head next to Lisa shoulder as they sigh. "It's finally, good to see you guys again.." Lisa says looking up the glass roof as the bright blue of the sky start turning. "We're glad.." Sorn say. "I'm happy we're together again.." Bambam say, Lisa held Jungkook hand as they smile to each other. "Thank you so much guys.." Lisa thanked.