Few More Days, beginning

PO'V

Jungkook decided to stay at home for couples more of days until her parent and arrive. Lisa and Jungkook preparing to welcome them to Korea and might as well took them somewhere on a trip. The wedding is in 4 day but they keep calm.

-
"Ow.." Lisa always mumble, her legs and body was achy for a couple of day. "What happen?" Jungkook ask calmly. "You pretend like you didn't know.." Lisa sticks her tongue out and pout. "Ehe.. sorry.." He says smiling innocently.

-
"Welcome!" The gangs welcomed her family and her friends to Korea. "Lisa, Jungkook! Congrats!" They all says feeling happy about them. "Daisy!" "Aunt Rosé!" Daisy were so close to Chaeyoung and got their own nickname. "Teokbokki again?" Chaeyoung as Daisy nodded. "She doesn't greet me yet.." Lisa give a blank stare to Daisy.

"How was the test?" Jungkook pull both Chester and Aires over as they smile. "I'm rank 2!" Chester says proudly. "I'm still wanting tho.." Aires says pouting as Jungkook giggles.

Minnie, Bambam and Sorn with Jennie and Jisoo talk about new fashion trend as they would enjoyed. "Wow, Korea is really something about fashion.." Bambam start to think if he would lived here. "You guys can live here, this place is amazing!" Jisoo smile cheering them. "Bet!" Minnie and Sorn both says to each other. Lisa aunt and uncle both having a conversation with Jungkook and Lisa for the future plans. "You got everything right?" Her uncle check on Jungkook as he was sure he got the courage to take care of Lisa. "Of course, sir!" Jungkook feeling ready as ever. "Good then!" Her uncle cross his arm as Jungkook smiles.

"Yah!" Bambam mom approaches her aunt as they start cheering for each other. "So long after meeting you!" They hug on the middle of the way. "Lisa grown up so fast!" Minnie mom approach as they get excited. "Remembered they use to play on my garden?" Sorn mom come to join as they on a full group.

-
Glass of wine tapping againts each other. "Cheers!" They all said cheering for Lisa and Jungkook. Jisoo then drinking fruit punch and actually crave for it. She take a slurp and immediately feel in love. "Eh! So good!" She says chugging everything down. "Be healthy my daughter.." Namjoon approach Jisoo as she laugh. "My brother coming over from paris.." she forgot to call him as she immediately call him.

He answer. "Where are you? I'm infront of you house!" Jin yelled through the phone as she sigh. "Am at a party.. pre wedding party!" Jin sigh. "Where are you? I come to you.."he says as she hear a car door closed. "Eh! No no! Namjoon gonna pick you up!" Jisoo smile as he sigh. "Alright.." he says going.

"My Lisa grow up so fast!" Sorn hug her as she laugh. "Ya.. i'm getting married.." Lisa sigh feeling weird about herself. "That just roasting us  for being single.." Bambam look down as Yoongi tap him from the back. "We just met, but same.." they both cry inside as Hoseok laugh. "Bruh, calm down!" Hoseok says.

All the guys leave to talk about business while Lisa are left with the girls, the parents are bussy by themself as Minnie poke her. "Tell me all about it.." Minnie says as Lisa shows a confused face. All of the girls death stare her as she was scared and confused.

-
They all blush hearing Lisa and Jungkook stuff. "I thought he was pure.." Jungkook innocent face fool them all. "Ya, we done it a lot.. don't ask why.." Lisa blush looking away. "You guys are too romantic.." Jennie says as they all laugh. "You have done it a few times.. tell me your first time.." Sorn ask as Lisa when red. "Ya! You been dating since you were young! There must be.." Chaeyoung raises her eyebrows.

Lisa remember he was out of control of power and hungry of sacrifice. "He's drunk.. and we sorta do it.. i think my second time was the real doing it.." Lisa explain as they face when red. "I don't want to hear about it.." Minnie cover her face. Lisa forgot to change into a different clothes as she sigh. "I want to change, ok?" Lisa says as she left going upstairs into her room to change.

-
Lisa trying to find a simple dress on her closet. "Eh, where is it?" "Lisa.." she jump hearing Jungkook calling her. "Honey! What are you doing?" Lisa ask. "Change of course.." Jungkook says, she look down to his abs accidently as she get caught of guard. "What'd you staring at..?" Jungkook smirk getting closer to her, he start kissing her neck all over as she push him away. "Not now, there's a lot of people.." Lisa answer as he pout. "Why..?" He says lay down onto his shoulder.

-
They finally change as Jungkook hug her from the back all suddenly. "I can believe my dream came true.." he says as Lisa look back. "I'm marrying women of my dream.." Jungkook says as Lisa giggles. "You can't wait huh?" They both laugh as they took a picture together.

"Jennie? Sorry that i've been gone for 6 month without telling you anything

"Jennie? Sorry that i've been gone for 6 month without telling you anything. I was enjoying my vacation and learning to things, what's new?" KTH..