Power

PO'V

Lisa was prepare as always for work. She still scare about that past week and think that tragedy will happened again. Lisa wear her coat slowly as Jungkook picks up the car key as Lisa look very confused at him.

"Jungkook?" She called as Jungkook give her a hand sign to get up as Lisa grab her bag as Jungkook start the car. "You don't need to do this.." Lisa say as Jungkook pull her inside the car and closed the door with his power. "I just making sure that you'll be alright.." Jungkook put on his sit belt as they drove away.

"You are scared aren't you?" Jungkook asked as Lisa look down and pouted. "Ya, but I have to be prepared for what's going to happened next.." Lisa say as she look at the window with a cloudy view as it start to rain. "You're strong.." Jungkook looks at her as she trying to hold her smile.

-
Lisa have arrived as the rain has become bigger as they head inside the lobby quickly. "Bye.." They give a peck on the lips as Jungkook quickly run to the car. "Hey Lisa!" Chaeyoung loud voice making Lisa jump. "I'm sorry!" Chaeyoung apologized. Chaeyoung notice that Lisa was conscious over time as she was worried.

"You are getting conscious over time, are you ok?" Chaeyoung asked as Lisa look down trying to hide her feeling. "There's a lot of problems, Jungkook always there to keep me calm.." Lisa smile as she saw his face in her mind. "Oh, be strong" Chaeyoung clenched her fist and show it to the air.

-
Lisa then accidentally met Taehyung on her way to the kitchen as she bowl. "Hey.." She greet as they look down together. "Jungkook told me that you're having a rough time and Jimin.." Lisa grab her own shoulder as she nodded. "Ya, it's rough seeing my best friend is in the hand of someone that is.. You know.." Taehyung understand was she is saying as she grab her closer to his chest.

They hug as Taehyung stroke her hair as Jungkook shadow smile and pat Taehyung shoulder as it fade. A coworker almost passed them, she peak around the corner as she take a picture and send it to some of her coworker. "She has a boyfriend isn't she..?" She mumble as she quickly run off to gossip.

-
They finish work as they wave to each other. They says good bye to each other as Jungkook was in front of the lobby as Lisa smile. "Hey.." They give each other a peck. "Let's go.." Jungkook says as he grab her hand. The girl how took the picture of Lisa and Taehyung share it to her friends.

-
Lisa was tired as she laying on the bed as Jungkook were beside her hugging her. Lisa then flip over to face Jungkook as he smile. "You seem very stress.." Jungkook play his hand through her hair as she nodded. Their slowly put their lip together as suddenly Lisa see in her mind.

She in a very dark place, in front Jungkook as he stood up as his eyes glow

She in a very dark place, in front Jungkook as he stood up as his eyes glow. A sword form around his hand as he then stood up and cover her with his wings. He put his sword on her chest as he stab it.

Lisa eyes widen as she push Jungkook. He look at her confusedly as he grab her hand. "What's wrong?" Jungkook ask in worried as Lisa then start to get scared of him. "Get away.." She whisper as Jungkook got more confused as he grab her waist closer to him as he hug her. "Jungkook.." She cried out. Jungkook stroke her hair as they lay down.

-
Lisa tell the story to Jungkook as he hug her tight. "I would never do that, Lisa I love you.." Jungkook kiss her on the forehead as she nodded. Jungkook was then worried about the future with her. He think that someone would take control of him and will hurt her.

-
It was the night time as they were cuddling watching a movie together. "You'll never be alone, I'll be with you for dusk till dawn. I hold you when things goes wrong.." He hold her hand tight as Lisa believe his promise.

"Her power goes stronger.." Jungkook say inside his own mind. "You promise..?" She asked as Jungkook hug her as he nodded.