Last Warning

PO'V

Lisa now was pretty early as they cook together. Jungkook look very serious when he cook as she take a picture secretly. She giggled and post it on her story. "Mmh.." He mumble at her direction as she put her phone down and continued helping him.

Jungkook gaze at Lisa and thinks that other guy thinks she's beautiful same as Jungkook did. He put the utensils down and cross his arm in front of Lisa. "What?" Lisa ask him concern as in his eyes there's something wrong. "There's other guys that likes you, I don't want them to do that.." Jungkook whining like a child making her laugh.

"What..?" Jungkook play around with a ribbon on his shirt. "No no, I choose you.." Lisa right in front of his face closer then ever, Jungkook look away smirk. "Ya, houh!" She just remembered something. "Today the coworkers will you know, drink and stuff.." Jungkook nodded as then Lisa following his nodded. "Ook ok!" She giggle as Jungkook face palm himself laughing. "Don't get too drunk.." He pointing at her nose as she then laugh.

-
Lisa was on the way to work as she realized, Jimin might be with Chaeyoung at this party as she look down thinking what might be happened.

-
She arrived shortly, she then meet Chaeyoung at the lobby as usual. "So you brought Jungkook?" Chaeyoung asked. "No, he have a important business" Lisa mind remind her of him as always. "Wow, he's a hard worker.." Chaeyoung complement, Lisa laugh at her word as she knows the truth.

"Oh ya about something Jungkook said about yesterday.." Chaeyoung look away for second as Lisa remembered what have Jungkook said as she blush red. "Chae, just forget about it.." Lisa cover herself with her notebook. "Haha!" Chaeyoung laughing following her down the hallway.

"It gonna be a fun night.." Chaeyoung choke on Lisa word then continued laughing. Lisa realized what she says. "Forget about it!" She blush and walk sprinting.

-
Lisa run up to Jungkook to get her lunch, Jungkook hand it out to Lisa. "Kook.." Lisa eyes direction go to her friend of group, Jungkook just notice that she point it out to her friend having a talk with your own boyfriend. "You wanna bring me to the party cause your alone?" Jungkook asked as she clenched him on the hand.

"There's Jimin.." Lisa point it out next to the person beside Chaeyoung. "Mmh.." Jungkook mumble. "I'll go with you, princess.." Their face was so close to each other making her flutter. "Eyyy! Stop flirting there!" Irene yelled as they both look on her direction. "Ok, I'm gonna pick you up.." He peck her on the lips as he head inside the car. "Bye.." Lisa says while touching her lips.

Lisa wave to him slowly as the car drove away. Lisa then came back to her friend at the lobby. "He's coming..?" Jihyo asked as she nodded as she accidentally caught Jimin eyes. "See you.." Lisa then look down avoiding everyone eyes and head back inside.

"I need to stay away from him.." She huff under her breath. Lisa met Taehyung at the corner as he look behind her. "Jimin.." He sips a cup of coffee as Lisa nodded. "Ya, I need to protect myself from him.." Lisa whisper to her as the Taehyung nodded.

-
It was the afternoon as they're only waiting for Chaeyoung. While that, text Jungkook to come with her. "Please answer!" Lisa says as then Jungkook start to type. "I'm on my way, see you" he says then Lisa waited up.

-
Chaeyoung was finally there. "Let's go!" Chaeyoung step down the stairs as then followed by other. "Jungkook is not here yet!" Lisa says as then they wait for him. "Hey!" Jungkook step up the stairs with his new look. His hair on the side and a blue highlight on his hair. "Kook.." Lisa called as then they all gaps. "Ok, now he finally here, let's go!" Jihyo says as they then enters their own car.

Lisa sat down as she was stressing. "What's the matter?" Jungkook says as he then peck her neck. "Jimin.. I'm scare.." Lisa look at Jungkook then lay her head down. "Like my new look..?" Jungkook asked showing up his hair as Lisa giggle. "Handsome as always, let's go.." Lisa says as they then drove away.

-
They have arrived as they then go to their book table. "Wahh!" Jisoo clapping as then they said down. Jungkook sat in front of her as she was beside Irene. Jungkook vision sees them in a big house, Lisa was in front of him. Jungkook then clenched his cheek together as he smile. "It's going to be ok.." He says to his self as then Jimin look at him.

The food have been served, Lisa try to enjoy her food peacefully but she really felt a dark energy around her. Jungkook always looking at Lisa as he was ready to take any action. "Yo, any of you want alcohol?" Jennie bring bottles of Soju as they all clapped. Jungkook then quickly text Lisa. "Babe, don't be drunk, your magic will be out of control.." Lisa phone ring as then she read it in her heart.

Lisa then look at Jungkook face to face as then she follow him. Jimin look side to side as then he put his hand on his forehand covering his eyes. His eyes glow green, Lisa then felt like someone was suffocate her, she then fell tired. Jungkook touch her hand as then his eye wilded. Jungkook can see his grin as he can't do anything.

Lisa then put her head down as then Jihyo look at her. "Lisa? Are you ok?" Jungkook keep rubbing her back as then Lisa sat up and nodded covering her fell. "Oh, u thought.." Jihyo continued eating as she peacefully doesn't know what happened.

Sorry! I've been offline for a couple of days cause I was trying to graduated XD