Targeted

PO'V

The alarm ringing through his phone, he already woke up early to prepare for Lisa. He turn off the alarm and kiss her on the forehead. "I love you.." he says stroking her hair as she flip away.

Jungkook cooks omelette and cream soup. She saw Lisa coming down for the still half asleep rubbing her eyes. "Good morning, darling!" Jungkook as Lisa saw he was all busy. "What'd you cook?" Lisa says putting her head on his shoulder. "Omelette and cream soup.." Jungkook says tossing the ingredient. "That's my job to cook for you.." Lisa says lays her head on his shoulder. "I took care of you, babe.." Jungkook says.

Lisa kiss his neck a few times then nibble it. Jungkook try not react and stood there doing nothing, pretend. Lisa bites it as he let a little groan. Lisa still doing that as Jungkook get a little annoyed. "Stop teasing me.." Jungkook says narrowed his eyes as she smirk. "Cause you're handsome.." Lisa says as Jungkook sigh. "I'll let you pass, since you're pregnant.." Jungkook says continued to cook. "Sorry, i'll get back here soon!" Lisa went upstairs to showered. "And your neck is pretty red!" Lisa voice echoed as he proceed to sigh.

-
They on breakfast finishing their meal, Lisa have vomit a twice making him worried. "It's the morning sickness?" Jungkook ask with a worried tone as Lisa smiles. "Of course it is, duh!" Lisa continued to eat as she left Jungkook still worried. "Do you still get does nightmares?" Jungkook ask as Lisa nodded. "I get use to it, maybe the baby do it.. since he's a demon boi.. my cutie pie.." Lisa rubbing her stomach as Jungkook stomping his feet on the ground. "I'll get better soon, i just pregnant.." Lisa hold his hand signing him to not worried.

-
They on their way to their job. "Do you crave anything right now?" Jungkook ask as Lisa shake her head. "No, not today.. i'm feeling really sick.." Lisa says drinking her water. "Oh.." Jungkook nodded. "I will come to Jisoo house with the girls tonight, you wanted to come?" Lisa ask. "I don't know if i can't, i have a meeting with a producer today at the evening.." Lisa nodded.

-
Lisa arrived at the building as she welcomed with everybody. "Congratulation Mrs. Jeon!" Someone says as Lisa smiles at them. "We're happy for you, mrs. Lalisa!" Lisa smiles at them. "Thank you so much!" Lisa appreciate every word from the workers.

Lisa gets to the office as Chaeyoung and Jennie give her a thumb ups. "This is the first time i've seen Jungkook cried.." Jennie says as Lisa started giggling. "He's pretty happy, he always stick to me more than usual" Chaeyoung start to cheer. "You guys are so sweet!" She says as Lisa give a chuckled. "He always like that, my baby.." she says sitting down finally rested.

"We planning on a trip day next month, where do we go?" Chaeyoung stretches her arm as they started thinking. "They already go to French, England and Japan.. why do we do?" Jennie tapping the pencil to her lips. "Let's keep it simple, let's go to the mountain next month.. since me and Jisoo couldn't be there all the time and the workers didn't have to pack everything.." Lisa suggested. "Jeju?" Chaeyoung point to them as they nodded. "Sure! We're busy now.." they started laughing.

-
It was lunch as Lisa were in her room eating with Jungkook, Lisa wasn't feeling well enough so she only eats a little. "C'mon, eat more.." Jungkook pitch her cheeks as she nodded as she slowly eats. "So you're healthy and Jeongsangie too.." Jungkook cheers for her as she smiled. "I don't know, i'm feeling really sick today.." Lisa says as Jungkook scratches her head as she sigh.

"I meet the producer, he says they wanted to make a TV shows for us.." Lisa face suddenly bright up. "Serious?!" Lisa says as Jungkook nodded, she hug her tight. "What's it's gonna be?" Lisa ask. "I will meet him again tonight at a bar, don't you mind?" Jungkook ask as Lisa nodded. "Just don't get drunk.." Lisa smiles as Jungkook kiss her.

-
Jungkook was on the bar seem to be quiet, no people like it was close. Jungkook drink a few shot trying to keep him stable. She smirked from the shadows. "Sir, i'll be in the back, call me if you need anything.." the bar bartender says going to the back room as Jungkook nodded.

Seem like a drunk women pops out of nowhere, sit beside him. "I want more.." she says and look at Jungkook. "JK! I'm a big fan of you!" The women hold his hand as he flinch. "Thank you so much for supporting.." Jungkook take off her hand grip trying to avoid her.

"Look how handsome you are, seem like you are unlucky.." she says getting closer at closer, Jungkook stood up to avoid her. "Please, personal space.." Jungkook signing her. "Ehh, your wife Lalisa doesn't deserve you, she isn't pretty.. a whore was a right word.." she says getting closer, Jungkook clenched his fist. "Hey, don't discriminated my wife like that, stop speading fake news!" Jungkook warned as he step back, Jungkook fall into the couch.

The women same landed on top of him. "I didn't because.." she passed out, Jungkook move her out of his way and checked on her. "She pass out, thank lord.." Jungkook says called a taxi.

-
The taxi arrived shortly as Jungkook put her in her sit, the driver seem really shock by him with another women. "Keep her safe.." Jungkook says as the driver nodded slowly. Jungkook took a look at his phone as the director texted. "I got a emergency call from my family, i'm so sorry, i could re-schedule.." Jungkook gave a long sigh.

-
Jungkook got home at midnight, Lisa welcome him with a smiles. "Hey, how was today?" Jungkook try to keep a smiles. "He didn't text me until few hour ago, he got a emergency.. so i stayed at the bar longer.. i'm sorry, if i know, i'll be home.." Jungkook apologize as she got confused. "It's not a big deal, why'd you so worry?" Lisa ask as Jungkook shake his head. "No, sorry.." he gave a kiss on the forehead, Lisa get a slight smell of women perfume. She didn't get suspicious, it's probably the fan get to see him closer. "I and the girls talk, we change the usual schedule, i'll have a break tomorrow until next week, it's my shift.." Lisa says as Jungkook nodded.

-
They on the bed, lying about to sleep. He hold her hand tight feeling bad. "If i do something wrong, please forgive me.. i love you.." he hide on her shoulder. "Why you so worried? You didn't do anything wrong.." she talk half asleep as he hold her hand tighter.