Walk

PO'V

She woke up in the morning feeling fresh. She goes to the kids room to check if they're awake. They seem still sleeping. Maybe tired because of yesterday. "Jungkook.." She lay down on top of him. "Good morning, babe.." He says kiss her forehead. "Let's go to the local store.." She says as he grab her waist and hug her. "If I got a kiss.." He says, whining.

"Really?" She gets up and goes to the showered. Jungkook gets up and also goes to the bathroom to prepared himself. "My hips hurt.." He grab his tooth brush and wet it. "Why? I didn't do anything to you that night.." He says cleaning his teeth. "Shut up.." She push his face away.

-
They're done working out same as Jeongsan Myungsoo showered. "Appa! We're done!" Lisa shows them wearing a hoodie. "Ah! How adorable!" He approach and kiss both of them. Her scent of smelling smells fishy out off his body. "You didn't showered yet? Ew!" She joked around. "Stop acting bratty.." He close both of Myungsoo and Jeongsan eyes and kiss her on the lips. "Jungkook ah!" She blushes as he smirked.

-
They took a walk to the local store and also shopping for today's dinners. "Ah Myungsoo ah!" She pitch her dad cheeks as she smile. "She seem very excited!" She smiles as Jeongsan reach for her hair. "Ow, that hurted.." She pull his hand softly as he smiles. "Ah Jeongsan!" Jungkook make funny faces behind her as he laugh.

"Seem likes everyone is going to the beach.." Car passes few times the same direction as their private beach house. "We're arrived!" They got welcomed by a sign in the locals store.

-
"Oh your JK and Lisa right?!" A grandma greet and pleases to meet them. "Yes, nice to see you granny!" Lisa smiles. "Your kid is so precious.." The grandma smiles. "You guys are beautiful in real life and camera, I wish I was young again" she joked as they started laughing. "Grandma, thank you so much" they bowl. Before they leave, they take a picture to mesmerized this grandma.

"I wish we could stay longer, see you!" They wave. They left quickly before anyone notice it might be bother Jeongsan and Myungsoo. "Gigimbap for tonight!" He cheers as Lisa smiles.

-
They arrive shortly, they look from the balcony. The beach was filled with people. They wanted to swim but didn't wanna leave the twins. "Ah, I'm one period.." She sigh sat next to Jungkook. "Really? I had a plan for tonight babe.." He lean over.

Later then Jeongsan started crying. "You want milk?" She lift her shirt out. He force himself not to look by watching cartoon. "Save that for Appa!" He says as Lisa smack his feet. He then fell asleep quickly. "Good sleep.." She kiss his forehead and put him on his bed. She lay down next to him and hug him. "That brat!" He lift Lisa shirt up suddenly as she scream. "You perv!"

-
The next day. Lisa and Jungkook called her parents just to talk as theu haven't been talking for 3 days. "Enjoy your vacation!" Her aunt says. "Thank you!" She says close the call. "How's ready for the boat!?" She hype.

-
The twins both wear vest how was to big for them. They riding circle in a boat, through the island. "They view is so amazing!" Lisa taking pictures with Jeongsan and Myungsoo. They accidentally got splash by the water as their face frown. "Is salty right?" She giggles while cleaning their face.

"Jungkook-" he got splash by Jungkook. He cackle until his tears build up. "Really?" She splash amount of water into him as it'd got all wet. "Yeet!" He splash another to Lisa. "Appa is naughty.. Eomma doesn't like that" she crosses her arm while the twins looks at him with dead full eyes. "A- appa is sorry making eomma sad" he stutter giving an awkward smile. She stick her tongue out teasing her out. He smirked.

-
Jungkook baby sitting the baby while she makes dinner. "How's my princess!" He gave a various positions and takes turn between Myungi and Sannie. While wait for the vegetables to boil. "I go doctors everyday, my womb is getting stronger now. Thank you for your supports girls <3" she smiles. Glad that her friends is feeling well. "I'm glad, you can do this!" She cheers. "Ouh, it's ready!" She says.

-
The next day. They enjoying the evening sky together. Jungkook help them build sand castle while Lisa relaxed. "Myungsoo Jeongsan, you wanna go to the water?" Jungkook asked. He lift them up and put their feet on the water. They started to laugh as Jungkook laugh. "Eomma you wanna try?" He asked.

"Ok! I'm coming" she put her feet on the water as it shivers. "Ouh, is cold" she says. "Ma ma!" Jeongsan trying to approach her as he put him down on her lap. "Hello baby!" She says as he laugh.

"Da.." Myungsoo says as she looks at him. "Is it to cold? Ok!" He put her on his lap as their sigh. "What a beautiful sight.." She amazes the sky that drawn in the sky. "Thank you" he smirked. She smack him on the shoulder as they both laugh. "What a life time.." She lean over to Jungkook as he lean back. "I love you so so much.." He kiss her on the forehead. "I love you too, Jeon Jungkook.." They both enjoyed the evening together as family, the family they dream about.