Care

PO'V

Lisa woke up as Jungkook was finished dressing as she wiping her eyes. "Lisa! Good morning!" He smile as she yawn and smile. "Good morning.." Lisa sees Jungkook was already prepared as she was surprised. "You already prepared, I'm late.." Lisa gets up and go to her closet to find some clothes and go shower.

-
Lisa go downstairs cause Jungkook was nowhere in her bedroom as she sees Jungkook was cooking as Lisa was shock. "Me again!" Jungkook wave as Lisa smile, she sat down as Jungkook serve the food to her. "Ta da!" Jungkook says as he laugh. "Thank you very much.." Lisa smile as he sat down next to her.

Jungkook just staring at her as he smile, Lisa notice as Jungkook blush as he eat. "I love this! Thank you!" Lisa hug as she continued eating. Lisa sigh. "Tomorrow I'm working. You stay here and don't go nowhere, ok?" Lisa said as Jungkook nodded.

-
They finish their breakfast quickly as Lisa was in the living room watching a movie on Netflix with him. "Random question, how old are you?" Lisa asked as Jungkook look at her. "Mmmh.. 9701 year old.." Lisa was shock ad she asked again. "Seriously?! Omg!" Lisa says as Jungkook laugh. "But I'm young in the human age, 19 i think?" Jungkook confused as he count.

"You don't have to count!" Lisa stop him as he laugh. "Also random question.. If you had a kid, what would you name it?" Lisa asked as Jungkook thinks. "Jeonsan, The J in my family is pretty standing up, Jeon Jeonsan!" Jungkook smile as Lisa think.

"How about you?" Jungkook asked back as Lisa smile. "Ashina.." Lisa says as Jungkook smile. "That's a c-" Jungkook wasn't ready for what Lisa gonna says. "Jeon.. Jeon ashina" Jungkook was frozen as hr blush staring at the wall. "Mmh? Jungkook?" Lisa was confused as Jungkook was unfroze as he was shaking. "Lal-Lalisa!" He pout as he look away, Lisa laugh. "Cute.." She pat his head as they both laugh.

This day is ordinary not like the other days. She was still in trauma but she gets better. Lisa was just texting her friend and Jungkook watching YouTube on Lisa laptop. "Lisa, where's your parent?" Jungkook asked as Lisa frozen.

"Well.. Its was my 14th birthday and I was in Korea with my grandma. I was studying in Korea and that's why my parent have to fly here" Jungkook nodded as he let Lisa continued. "Well... I was partying with my friend and I got a news that.. The plane crash.." Jungkook gaps as Lisa look down. "I was crying going home as I see a message on the phone. 'Happy birthday' a voice mail as I listen.."

"'Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!' All I can heard is my parent voice before their die.. I was happy to heard my parent voice for a last second. At my birthday, I always listen to that.." Lisa almost breakdown as she wipe her tear. "I'm sorry, I didn't know.." Jungkook come to hug her as Lisa was surprised. "I'm fine.." Lisa wink as she smile.

Tomorrow morning

Lisa woke and Jungkook was nowhere beside her and not in the shower. She heard noise from downstairs as she sigh. She go to shower and prepared.
It was 6AM and Lisa kinda worry about Jungkook.

-
Lisa was finish as she go downstairs. She sees Jungkook was in the dining table and food was ready. "Ah Jungkook! Good morning!" Lisa wave as Jungkook look at her direction and blush. He then smile as he wave back. "You look beautiful in a blouse" Jungkook complement as Lisa smile.