The Next Ruler

Reminder! Since this story is going to be over soon (sadly :( ). I'll will write a new story called "Easy Takedown" it was about Jirose. Stay tune!

PO'V

Their eyes wilden up. They got welcomed by mages and warrior. "Your majesty.." They all bow down to them. One by one. "Mister Miss you don't have to do that-" Jeongsan try to stop cause it over excitement. "It's alright young lord. It's been years since we wanted you to come here. We are honored" they all bow down again. Jeongsan and Myungsoo still hasn't fell right about all of this.

"People, they grow up in a human environment. Yes, inderd they're Jeon Jungkook children. They're the kids of well known too. They never go out to the public often, they're children too" They all nodded understanding the situation. "Understandable" they'd said.

-
"Jeongsan Myungsoo, you wanted to come to the head quarter?" Taehyung asked as they nodded. "Followed me, ok?" They just nodded following every word he says. "What are we going uncle Tae?" Myungsoo asked. "The head quarter of heist, magic" Jeongsan and Myungsoo eyes wilden up with excitement. "This isn't as bad as I thought.." He says keep holding onto him.

-
"We have arrived" The guards opened the gate to the room. The hour glass, the crystal flower and lots a thing that shouldn't even exist. "Wow!" Their eyes wilden seeing something that it's amazing. "This is like a lab, we experiment a lot a thing it here. Sat down.." Taehyung told them as they sat down immediately sat down.

The mages both hold their hand and colden it. "What is this-" they pulled out a knife as their eyes changes to fear. "Uncle-" "calm down, close your eyes.." Taehyung both hold their hand and calm. Jeongsan eyes started twitching as his skin cut right away.

They feel just a little bit pain, like a cat bite you. Taehyung immediately healed their hand cause he don't want them freak out. "You didn't do anything uncle?" Myungsoo looks at her hand still hasn't been scar or cut. "No, of course we wouldn't" he smiles.

"Wait here.." Taehyung left them with the warriors. He head to the tested room were their blood get tested. "Let me see.." He take a closer look at their DNA for the research. The result was shocking as his eyes wilden.

-

After hours and hours waiting. Lisa hear a door knock from outside. She immediately opened the door expecting them. "Eomma!" She get a warm hug from Jeongsan and Myungsoo. "Sannie Soo-ah!" She hug them tight. Jungkook run from upstairs to downstairs in full speed.

"Baby!" He immediately hug them both glad their home safely. "I'm here too ya'know.." He glare at Jungkook with his cold eyes.

-
"How was it?" Jungkook asking for the result. "Well.." He took a deep breath. "First of all, Myungsoo had manipulation power.." His eyes wilden. The manipulation power only had 3 users in the history. "The stronger mind control, can deleted memories, take information out of the other person, took over people brain causing them to move without their control and fast thinking" he says. "How about Jeongsan?!" He asked.

"He got telekinesis.." His eyes narrowed. "Don't act surprised yet, it's not the final result yet" he says looking at him with his cold eyes. "I'll come here more often, see you.." He walks away into the woods behind their house. Just a blink, he already banished with the winds. "Thank you.." He looked down, hoping he wouldn't even remembered coming here.

Taehyung in the top of the hills watching him from the far. "Myungsoo.. Maybe i messed up my prediction.." A strong wind suddenly appear, he immediately gone within the minutes.

-
He knocked on the door of his sister house after a long time. "Jeez how in the hell come here at night.." She heard her whining while he can't hear the door unlocked. "He- Taehyung!" Jennie open the door. Her eyes wilden. "How's that- Taehyung!" Kai rushing upstairs to come him.

"Brother! I missed you so much!" She fell into his embrace as he pat his head. "Good evening" Kai welcomed as he answer to with a smiled. "You arrived yesterday aren't you? Come here!" She pull him inside into the warm and comfy place.

-
"2 month.." Taehyung eyes narrowed while Jennie sipping her tea to warm her up. "Jennie.." He looks down. Taking about his feeling is hard since he been away for a long time and haven't meet the right people to talk too.

"Jennie.." He takes a breath build up his emotion. "I am so sorry I can't be right by your side.." He apologize. "Taehyung-" "I didn't come to your engagement, I wasn't even there when you're in stress cause of your mental health. I feel selfish, what kind of brother am I.." Tears running down to his cheeks. He clenched his cheek trying to hold it.

"I will be on your side often now, I'll be moving back to Korea to be with my family.." Jennie reach him trying to comfort him. He looked up with a smiles on his face. "Let's go took a trip tomorrow.." He says. She haven't seen his true self in a while and also his feeling. She smiled. "Alright! Let's go!" She smiled back. His satisfied after seeing his sister smiled. "Yes..." He wipe his tears away.