Last Warning II

PO'V

They finish quickly, Lisa try to escape as fast as she can't. "You want to go to my house for after party?" Irene asked as then Lisa shake her head gripping her stomach. "No, no.." She says as then look at Lisa worried. "You alright?" Jisoo says as then Lisa nodded. "I'm fine-" she then quickly run to the bathroom.

Jungkook stood there look worry as ever. "I have to take her to the hospital.." Jungkook says trying to blend in while worrying and waiting for.

She vomit, but then she feel like someone is controlling her mind. "I have to get out.." Lisa says as then she wipe her vomit out her face with a water, her stomach still feel hurt but she hold the pain and came back.

Lisa approach Jungkook as then Lisa lay on his shoulder. "Sorry, we have to go.." Jungkook says as they quickly run to her car, Chaeyoung look at them as she thinks. "She might be pregnant..?" She whisper to Jennie as then is spread to the other girls. "Oh my god!" They scream, Jimin as he hope that she'll get worst.

-
They inside the car as then Lisa lay down, Jungkook try to scans what happened. He sees a circle of poison on his stomach. "Son of a bitch.." He curse as then he grab her to get closer to him. "Sorry if it hurt.." Jungkook burn off the poison with cold fire as Lisa flinch. She then fainted as Jungkook check on her. "Lisa.. Lisa!" He shake her, she seem to faint as then they drive off.

-
Jungkook carry her in a bride style as then he lay her down on their bed. Jungkook woke her up as she squinting as she woke up. "Kook.." She called as then Jungkook hug her tight. "I'm glad you're alright.." He says as then Lisa nodded, she feel like she has no energy leave on her body.

Jungkook then heal her stomach as it hurt really bad. "Oww.." She moan as then he finish it off. "Jimin poison you.." Jungkook says as then Lisa nodded staring at the wall to proceed what happened. "I'm sorry, because of me.. You're getting all of this.." Jungkook apologize to her as then Lisa scratch his hair. "Is not your fault.." Lisa says.

-
It's the midnight, Jungkook already asleep not as usual. Lisa cannot sleep as she was worried. She then look inside her purse as she sees a letter hand write, Lisa look around trying to spy to see anyone is in here. She open it as then she read it in her heart.

"Lisa, you've only got a few weeks to lived. Have a good time before you're on my hand and my son hand, devil.."

Her tear fall down on the letter as then Lisa cover her mouth as she quietly crying. She doesn't want to bother Jungkook who was peacefully sleeping. She drop the letter onto the ground same as herself. She's only have a few months with him, her love.

Lisa then look at Jungkook as she burn the letter with her own hand. Her tear drop down her cheek as then she's hovered to Jungkook and hug him. Lisa cry herself to sleep.

-
Lisa woke up, Jungkook beside her holding her hand. She remembered what happened last night as she then get up. Jungkook woke up because Lisa woke up, he sat up on the bed as Lisa was undressing herself. "Lisa.." Jungkook softly rubbing his eyes, Lisa hide her body with her shirt as she smile. "Didn't see you there.." She smile awkwardly and hover to the bathroom. Jungkook chuckle while still scratching his head.

-
They were already down stair, Jungkook preparing food as always. "You seen like you're on a bad mood, you're ok?" Jungkook give a tight back hug from behind. "No.." Lisa lay her her chin in the table. "You sure..?" Jungkook asked again as she then smile. "Noo.." She says as Jungkook continued to cook again.

-
They're in the car together driving to her work. Lisa head laying down the window looking a cloudy morning.

"Daaad!" A kid run up to Jungkook as he then caught him and lift him to the ground as he giggling.

Lisa flinch suddenly. Jungkook look on her direction and asked. "Lisa?" He called as Lisa smile at him and look away. "What was that?" She asked herself while she thinks what might happened.

-
"Bye!" Jungkook giving the last kiss on the neck as then Lisa walk away to the lobby. Lisa was still stress out about the way she have chosen, should she be happy? Or regret?.

"Ah! Lisa yah!" Jisoo bump into her while in the lobby as they walk together to their office. "So what happened about you last night..?" Jisoo asked, Lisa look toward her but she look away. "I'm fine, its just something.." She then walk faster but Jisoo little legs manage to catch up to her. "Is there's something?" Jisoo raises her eyebrows with a smug confident face.

"Unnie, I'm fine!" Lisa laugh out as they then laugh together. They going up the stairs to their office.

-
It was their work time as then Lisa put her head on the table with her hand covering her face. She face her chin on one of her hand facing the window. "Heh, Lisa yah.." Irene slide in with his office chair to peak into her work place. "Mmh?" She feel very moody today, her stomach is also numb.

"Are you sick?" Irene ask softly while placing her hand on Lisa forehead. "I'm fine, just my stomach.." Lisa says not caring about whats gonna happened. Irene look away to her computer as then she's think about Lisa was really pregnant.

Irene take her phone and texted Jisoo how was across the room. The message shows up on Jisoo screen as she check. "Lisa say she isn't feeling well, our theory is true!" Jisoo bite her lips with a huge smile in her face. "Someone seem shy.." She send back. "Hey.." A male voice and tap her table as she look back, it was Taehyung her boss as she just smile onto him.

Taehyung expression is flat that even Jisoo was scare. "Mrs.Kim.." He says as Jisoo gulp ready to what's going to happened. "Can you help me with printing the documents? Mrs. Park is working on something else I request.." Jisoo was relief as she stood up and smile. "My pressure.." Taehyung give her his documents as she stood up and walk to the printing area. "Glad I have some walk.." She shrug along the way.

Omg! Sorry for the slow update, I am sick and I study for my exam next month. I'm truly sorry 💜