Jeongsan

PO'V

Month month later, my power get out of control which the point I wouldn't let anyone touch me..

"Sannie, I bought you meat bum.." My mom came in to my room. "Eomma.." I approach her and hugged her. "Thank you.." I said, this the first time I feel relief. "You only eat omelette, so I figure out you're bored of my cooking.." My mom sit on my bed. "I've never get tired of your cooking, eomma.." I sat down beside her eating the meat bum.

"How was school? Can I helped you with anything, sweetie?" She patted my head making me feel calm. "Eomma, Jieun knows my power.." I confessed a word that I keep from my heart as she laugh. "I trusted Jieun, I'm not that worried.." She says. "Owh, I thought you'd think it the different way.." I scratch my neck feeling relief she's not mad.

"Mmh, appa and Myungsoo will be home soon. I'll better prepared dinner.." She's gets up and leave the room. I hear a ping on my phone. A message from Jieun. "Meet me at our base camp" she texted. I grab my hoodie. "Eomma! I'm going somewhere for a little bit, bye!" I yelled and teleported into the hill near my house which the place I usually met Jieun.

-
I arrive and see her sitting on the ground with her car park behind her. "Hey!" I greet and sat down beside her. "How's your progress?" She asked about my power as I sigh. "I when overload all the time, I can't control it.." I looked into the bright orange sky fading to pink as I sigh.

"I wish I could help you, sannie.." She put her lollipop in her mouth as she curled up. "I just realized something, I'm going to lived in hell.." I click my tongue. "Dude, you're the future King of the Underworld! You should be glad!" She grab both of my shoulder as I chuckled. "Past me feel the same way, Jieun.. Not anymore.." The cold wind bringing the breeze air of nature.

"I just figured out that, I wouldn't able to meet you again if I'm controlling the underworld.." I sigh looking down into the cliff. "And..?" She licks her lollipop. "I may or not miss you.." We both stare at each other as our pale skin turned red.

"T-that's not w-what i meant!" I stuttered as she puff her cheeks out. We there enjoyed the bright orange skin together quietly. "You want a dinner at my mom?" I asked. "Sure.." She smiled. I began fluttered by it. "Ha ha! Jeongsan- why's your eyes blue?" She asked as I look into the black screen of my phone reflecting my face.

"Don't mind, it some times do that.." I rub my eyes. She grab my face and pull it closer to her face. "Y-yah!" I feel I've been stun. She stare deep into my eyes as she smiled. "It's bluer then the sky, loved it!" She give me a smile, I blushes. "We've better go home right now! It's cold.." I get up and clean the dirt out of my pants. "With your wings?" She point to the cliff. "Of course not! With your car.." I smacked myself as she laugh.

-
"Thanks you for today, aunt.." Jieun bow to us. "Tell your mother I said.." Lisa smiled as Jungkook pull Lisa closer to him. "Thank you! The food was nice!" Jieun gave an full energy. "See you, Jeongsan Myungsoo!" She drive off as I sigh and smiled.

"She have a same opinion with me, Lalisa" Jungkook rub her shoulder as she laugh. "Shut up.." Lisa pushes him away for teasing him.
-
I thrown myself to the bed while replaying my moment with Jieun. "Jeongsan!" Myungsoo yelled thrown herself to my bed too. She looks at me with a suspicious looks as she stun me. "Oe- eu.." She smirked. "You seem to like Jieun-" "get out garbage.." I replied as she start teasing me. "Haha seem legit if you-" I grab her with my telekinesis and thrown her outside my room. I lock the door as she bang hard. "AHH YOU CRAZY PERSON!" She yelled as I laugh.