Attack

PO'V

They entered her car as they drive to supermarket. "Soo.. You only have 2 years to live, what would you do?" Jungkook asked as Lisa froze as she smile. "I will just enjoy my life from what I had, you.." Lisa says as Jungkook blush slightly as he look away.

"I-i regret everything honestly, but I change the time.." Lisa says as her eyes get teary as Jungkook look at her. "You remembered my promised right? I'll keep that in my heart.." Jungkook says as Lisa was surprised what he said as Lisa smile.

They soon arrived at the super market as they walked in. Jungkook was really nervous cause he was exposed to the world. "I usually go invisible.." Jungkook whisper to Lisa as she sigh. "Ah! Don't worry Jungkook ah, people don't know how you are, calm down" Lisa says as Jungkook pout.

Jungkook was following her from behind as Lisa always check him. "Why are you always looking at me after 1 minutes?" Jungkook asked as he laugh. "Ehhhh, I don't want you to lost" She fist bump his shoulder as Lisa realized someone. "Ah! Lalisa!" She heard Jennie her coworker greet her as she greet her back.

Jennie eyes immediately go to Jungkook as Jungkook look away. "How is he? Is that your boyfriend?" Jennie asked as Lisa was shaking. "Ya, I'm his boyfriend.." Jungkook grab her shoulder as he push her to get close. "Congrats!" Jennie says as Lisa giggle awkwardly.

"You perfect for each other!" Jennie says as they both nodded and smile. "Sadly, I have finish shopping. Bye Lisa, see you!" Jennie wave as Lisa wave back.

Lisa push Jungkook away as he was confused. "You seel your soul for me.." Jungkook raise his eyebrows twice as Lisa face palm. "Let's just..." She sigh as they continued shopping.

-
They arrived as they opened the door. As Jungkook steps in he feel a dark energy as he stop and sigh. "Let's go upstairs.." Lisa says as she head upstairs. Jungkook sigh as he form a mask out of his power as he puts it on and cape.

Lisa feel like someone is here as she just throw it off. She enters her room as a man caught her, he was wearing a mask and a cult dress as he point his knife to her neck. "No-no.." Lisa trembling as the man laugh. "You made the deal and you probably didn't read the contract right.." She felt the knife was touching her neck.

Suddenly they 2 separate by a push as Lisa and the man hit the wall. "How dare you.." Lisa sees Jungkook stand in front of her, Jungkook demonic voice making Lisa was shock. "So-sorry ma-master.." The man bowl as Jungkook form a sword out of his power.

"Why did you chose to believed in devil and you didn't do a great job?" Jungkook demonic voice says as he place his sword on his neck as the man heart was beating faster. "She still got more time to lived and why did you want to kill her? Huh?!" Jungkook demonic voice says as the man bowl to his shoes. "Stand up.." Jungkook command as the man stood up shaking.

Jungkook cut him in the neck as it made a scar, the man groan as Jungkook lick the blood out of his sword as he says. "I know you now.. Betters stay away from her! PROMISE ME!" Jungkook yelled as the man nodded forcely as Jungkook open the portal. "See you.." Jungkook throw him in that portal as he heard the man scream as he closed the portal.

Jungkook mask and cape disappeared as Lisa come to hug him as she cried. "You're fine now.." Jungkook says as he stroke her hair. "I-i'm so-sorry.." Lisa muttered as Jungkook says. "You don't have to be sorry, that man is.." Jungkook says as Lisa nodded in his chest. Lisa was so shock and afraid as Jungkook carry her as he was surprised.

"I'm gonna stay with you.." Jungkook says as Lisa froze and blush. He teleport them downstairs as Jungkook place her on the chair as Lisa look at him. "I'm going to make you a meal, you still in shock and your mind is not working well if you something.." Jungkook smile to her as Lisa blush as she nodded slowly.

"That happened so fast.." Lisa says as she lay her head down on his arm. Lisa was also concerns if Jungkook can cook or not as she says. "Can you cook?" Lisa asked as Jungkook look at her as she smile. "You teach me, so maybe I can.." Jungkook says as Lisa laugh.

-
After a few minutes, Jungkook finish cooking Mac and cheese and shrimp as Lisa was surprise. "I just teach you Mac and cheese thats all.." Lisa says as they both laugh. "You says demon and us like that have more power than human, I show you!" Jungkook says as Lisa smile and laugh again. "Cute.." Lisa says as she take a bite.

Lisa was surprised how delicious the food is as she says. "This is really good, thank you.." Lisa smile as Jungkook beside her as they eat together.

-
They soon finish as they head upstairs. Jungkook was worry for Lisa as he keep an eye. They ended up watching Netflix together spend their time watching movie. "Ah, only one more day and I have to leave you here all alone.." Lisa says as Jungkook was confused. "Isn't it 2 years?" Jungkook asked as they both are confused.

"No, I mean I have to work for money.." Lisa says as Jungkook nodded. "But I can do it with my power.." Jungkook eyebrow raise as Lisa chuckles. "I don't want money.." Lisa says as Jungkook nodded slowly.

They already change clothes as they were about to sleep. "Hey Ju-" Lisa sees Jungkook was already sleeping as she smile. "Regret? Really?" She says as Jungkook place his hand on Lisa waist as Lisa was shock. Jungkook hug her as Lisa blush. Lisa sigh as she turn off her TV as Lisa face him. "Thank you.." Lisa says as she fall asleep feeling save as ever.