Prologue

I sighed happily as my favorite fans screamed with delight. I walked up to the edge of the stage and high five the ones who were at the front. My concert is always full of happiness and delight which I love so much. I backed away from my fans while breathing slightly heavy cause of my songs. I giggled which echoes from my mic that I was holding causing another screaming from the fans.

"This is...wow. I still can't believe that all of my fans are hear standing in front of me listening to my voice. You guys are the best, thank you so much." I smiled as my fans screamed again making me laugh.

"Sadly, this is my last song for this concert. I will miss everyone here on Phoenix who visited my concert. Don't worry, there will be a meet and greet after this which means I get to take pictures of you!" I said with delight which caused a huge commotion from the crowds until they settle down a little.

"I love you, Blair!" I heard from the crowd which touched my heart as I placed my hand on my chest.

"Awww, I love you too! I love you all." I said as another scream erupts from the crowd.

"Anyways, for the last song, you guys might know this one." I smirked as a man comes out from the side and began to play the ukulele and music began to play making everyone shout with delight.

If you ever found yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sell the world
To find you

If you ever found yourself lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light
To guide you, oooh

Find out what we're made of
When we are called to help the friends in need

You can count on me like 1...2...3
I'll be there
And I know when I needed, I can

I pointed the mic towards the crowd as they sang as well with me even though they did sing it with me from the start.

Count on you like 4...3...2
You'll be there
And that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

Oooh, oooh, oh, oh, yeah, yeah
If you toss and turn and you just can't fall asleep
I'll sing a song
Beside you

And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Everyday I will
Remind you, oooh

Find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like 1...2...3
I'll be there
And I know when I needed, I can

Count on you like 4...3...2
You'll be there
Cause that's what friends are supposed to do

Oh yeah, oooh, oooh, yeah, yeah

I walk towards the edge and crouch down in front of a girl with a kind smile on my face.

You'll always have my shoulder when you cry

I sang as I caress her cheek gently making the other girls smile towards her.

I'll never let go, never say goodbye
You, no, you can count me like 1...2..3
I'll be there

I smiled before standing up and walk back towards my spot while facing the crowd.

And I know when I needed, I can count on you
Like 4...3...2
You'll be there

Cause that's what friends are supposed to do
Count on me like 1...2..3
I'll be there

And I know when I needed, I can count on you
Like 4...3...2
You'll be there

Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah
Oooh, oooh, ooh

You can count on me cause I can count on you

I finished the song as I mentioned my fans which cause them to scream again. I bowed down and held my hand up for them.

"Thank you phoenix, goodnight!" I said before walking off stage. My crew helped me out from my mic before I walk to my dressing room and changed. I put on a white t-shirt, black leather jacket, black pants, and ankle boots. I grabbed my bag along with my phone as I walk out of my dressing room.

"Ready for fan pics?" My manager Kaitlyn asked and I smiled at her nodding my head.

"Of course! I can't wait." I giggled causing for her to giggle back and led the way. We walk and met my fans as I took a picture with them.

——

After pictures, my driver picked me up and drove me home. I was tired, but still happy that they all came to my second concert. I felt my phone vibrated and I checked the notifications to see that a fan had included me in a picture which made me click and see. It brought a smile to my face as I hit the like button on the photo.

(I tried my best, sorry if it's not accurate and imagine her wearing the outfit I described)

I put hid my phone again knowing that it would blew up once they saw that I liked this photo. I thanked the driver after we arrived home as I got out of the car. I walked towards the front door and knocked on it causing for it to swing open to reveal my mother.

"Blair, dinner is almost ready. Come in." She smiles and I smiled back walking inside as I kissed her cheek.

"Hi mom." I greeted her with a smile.

"Is that my Brown Bear?" I heard Phil asked as he came out from the kitchen and looked at us. The three of us laughed at the nickname he gave me before he gave me a hug which I returned.

"Hi Phil. What's for dinner?" I asked as I walked inside and followed Phil to the kitchen.

"Ribs and Spicy root and lentil Casserole." He said adding the worse Italian accent on Casserole causing for me to laugh.

"Alright, anyways I'm going upstairs to change. Before I go, mom can we talk alone please?" I asked softly and she nodded. We walked out of the kitchen leaving Phil to cook before I turn to face her fully.

"What is it, sweetheart?" She asked and I sighed softly.

"I wanna move to Forks." I told her suddenly causing her eyes to grow wide.

"Are you sure? Did something happen?" She asked with worry making me laugh a bit and stop her.

"No no, mom. Everything is fine. Its just...I wanna move to Forks and see dad again. I wanna stay there as well. I'm still gonna move since I have concerts, tour and everything, but I wanna move to Forks and Kaitlyn didn't mind that. She said as long as I have a place to record my songs and send it to her then everything will be good. She can even contact a studio there for me to record my songs." I told her and I saw sadness in her eyes making me smile sadly towards her. She sighs and nodded her head understanding causing for me to smile and hug her.

"When are you moving?" She asked me.

"Tomorrow, if that's okay." I told her.

"Okay, please be careful." She held me tightly and I rubbed her back.

"You know I will."